[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (102KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 643x900px
How in the world was S1 considered better? I don't get this meme.
>>
People really fucking liked Kingpin.
He really wasn't that good.
>>
>>80932062
He was olay but Elektra and Punisher are more interesting
>>
>memes are now memes
>>
>>80932062
>I'M GONNA KILL YOU
that's much more comical than threatening. S2 Fisk was much better
>>
>>80932021
It's not
>>
>>80932062
He was better this season.
>>
The only good think about S2 was Punisher. Granted, he was fucking amazing, but the rest was still pretty damn boring.

S1 was more tightly focused.
>>
>>80932569
>S1 was more tightly focused.
Maybe you're too autistic to handle more than one plot thread, but that's a bold face lie. It wasn't even meant to be tightly focused because it was far more concerned with character building than this season was.
>the Russians
>the entire episode Kingpin backstory for no real reason
>the redundant Karen subplots, the most retarded of which is where she finds out the backstory that we were already inanely shown and it does literally nothing for the plot except get a nigga killed

The only thing season 1 had better was directors.
Whoever did most of the directing this season had a really good eye for drama but sucked at framing the fights.
>>
>>80932062
YOU EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF HER
>>
>>80932852
>Whoever did most of the directing this season had a really good eye for drama but sucked at framing the fights.
agreed. I wasn't expecting to love the Punisher scenes where he isn't killing anyone as much as I did. The monologue in the graveyard about his daughter was GOAT and had me misting up.
>>
>>80932062
He's getting there.
>>
>>80932021
The thing about season 1 is that it did not leave any essential plot threads hanging. You know how it started, what journey characters went through for what purpose and how it ended. And it left space for continuation, but conclusion you get wraps things up rather neatly.

Season 2 kind of quickly burns out after Frank gets out of prison. Colonel twist was a little out of nowhere, Black Sky shit is still fucking not explained but they spend episodes telling us how fucking important it is. Fucking Elektra's character arc revolved around the fact that she is one of Black Sky and we still don't get answer as to what the fuck that is. Not to mention fucking Nobu is our Bullseye.

I swear to god, if it's demon shit I am out. Whenever Nelson and Murdock are over it's like they leave bright neon open sign for demons to come in. Every goddamn time.
>>
>>80932021
It isn't its just a few /co/ntearians. S2 was way fucking better. Had actual courtroom scenes for suck sakes!
>>
>>80933417
That doesn't make any sense.
Season 2 left the exact same plot threads hanging that season 1 did.
Madam Gao, Black Sky, why Nobu wanted that building, and Karen's past are still open cases.

And Nobu is Kirigi, not Bullseye, you casual.

I do agree on the Black Sky thing, it was just bad form to make it far more important this season then still refuse to expand upon it.
My guess however is that Black Skys are the few people that can achieve the immortality that the Hand employs, and that Nobu was one but they want more and more until they essentially have an army of immortals.
>>
>>80933835

>Immortality
>Nobu has his head cut off, finally ending him

Confirmed Black Sky means Highlander
>>
>>80932021
elektra best thing on the show so far

sociopath shit talker girl killing everyone in sight? yes pls

she's hilarious
>>
>>80933835
>And Nobu is Kirigi, not Bullseye, you casual.
Last time I checked Elektra was killed with her own sai by Bullseye. I have #181 right in my hands if you want me to check.

Also, fuck, Nobu might be Netflix's more grounded Kirigi. I guess difference is that Nobu is a jobber and Kirigi was fucking unstoppable killing machine.

>Season 2 left the exact same plot threads hanging that season 1 did.
How does that not make sense? It was expected from season 2 to explain that shit. No progress was made.
>>
>>80933417
>it did not leave any essential plot threads hanging.
Yes it did.
>>
I've been a huge DD fan since I started on comics a decade ago. Season one was a letdown because it felt like proto Daredevil. Critics liked that because it was a crime drama, but season 2 really made it into a superhero show. Exactly what I was looking for and definitely fantastic. Ended with a lot of new plot threads for Defenders or season 3.
>>
>>80934075
>Season is about Daredevil vs Kingpin
>Kingpin goes to prison by the end. Daredevil wins.
Seems pretty straightforward to me.
>>
>>80934041
>Last time I checked Elektra was killed with her own sai by Bullseye. I have #181 right in my hands if you want me to check.
Last time I checked Ultron was created by Hank Pym, is Tony Stark Hank Pym now?

>I guess difference is that Nobu is a jobber
I honestly just took it as 'Matt got better' and his suit protected him from all the slashes that fucked him up last time, even then he whooped his ass in the first fight they had this season and then just casually walked away.

>No progress was made.
Maybe it would have if it didn't waste time on Frankfaggotry.
>>
>>80934186
>if it didn't waste time on Frankfaggotry
I'll fight u m8
>>
>>80934041
nobu isn't bullseye, he took one plot point that was bullseye's in the comics, that's all, other than that he's kirigi

i'm sure we'll still get a bullseye on the show, probably even next season, what else are they likely to do anyway?

>>80933417
>>80933835
what did i miss? i thought black sky was one thing/person, not multiple, and that the chaste just fought the hand in their war
>>
>>80932021
Why does her ethnicity change with the lighting?
>>
>>80934285
She's mixed
>>
>>80934285
She has the Rosario Dawson disease of being part everything.
>>
>>80934285
she's french + cambodian irl, prolly that.
>>
>>80934305
that makes no sense
diseases are bad
>>
>>80934125
>Season 2 is about Daredevil x Elektra and Daredevil vs Frank
>Elektra has a tragic ending and Daredevil makes peace with Frank
Sorry if you can only think of stories as being "beat up the badguy", but there are other archetypes and other endings.

It might have failed to integrate the two arcs together, but it was hardly any more incomplete of a story.
>>
>>80934261
>i thought black sky was one thing/person, not multiple
>what did i miss?
The first season?
>>
>>80934186
>Last time I checked Ultron was created by Hank Pym, is Tony Stark Hank Pym now?
Well, yeah, he replaced Hank Pym in that role like Nobu replaced Bullseye poorly.
See, here's the problem, Elektra got killed under worst possible conditions by worst possible man. And that man is supposed to be Bullseye, always. Not fucking Nobu.

>Maybe it would have if it didn't waste time on Frankfaggotry.
To be fair, Frank parts were beautifully made and it handled such a hard topic as vigilantism without really showing either sides as absolutely wrong or absolutely right. But Frank is wrong anyway, in my opinion. I bet my ass it will be much poorly handled in Civil War.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1136x640px
Keel him Anakin!
>>
Does Elektra die at the end?

Was kinda hoping she would be in Defenders since there is only like 4 of those douchebags right now.
>>
>>80932021
>Elektra's not Greek
>She's Frasian and adopted
>And killed by someone who's not Bullseye
>>
>>80934446
Foggy mentioned "the Greek chick" in S1 so she is Greek regardless of the actress
>>
>>80934421
Defenders will be about Shadowland

Hole is the foundation

Black Sky are pieces of Snakearoot
>>
>>80934533

Christ I hope not cause Shadowland fucking sucked
>>
>>80934569
Marvel probably thinks that if it's a commercial success - it means they like it. Even though Diggle put Wolverine in there and explained it "just cause, who cares?".
>>
>>80932021
I loved Frank but the Elektra stuff was sub-par. All the ninja fights were too dark and were boring and the Elektra/Matt relationship was infuriating. Matt not bothering to tell Foggy that the mystery client was his ex-girlfirend was dumb forced drama.

I also really hate the smug, always-right, "clearly the wrong girl but the lead still fucks up his life for" archetype so the character of Elektra as a whole was unappealing to me
>>
>>80934527
Did you even watch season 2? She was raised by Stick and adopted by Greek diplomats. She was still Frasian.
>>
File: kill someone already.gif (2MB, 268x179px) Image search: [Google]
kill someone already.gif
2MB, 268x179px
>>80934405
>Come on, Matthew! You need to do something. You need to stop him. He killed your father. You know you want to! Do it already! It'll be fun.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>80932062
>People really fucking liked Kingpin.

It's Vincent's presence on screen. He could be standing and not saying anything and he'll own it.
>>
>>80932062
Kingpin in S2 was Goat though
>>
>>80934359
she's obviously coming right back not season, cmon now, it hardly precludes bullseye actually killing her when the hand isn't around to bring her back later and it being a far worse death as a result
>>
>>80932021
S2 was better. A lot tighter and better paced. Less unnecessary shit that didn't matter. Foggy was God, Karen's investigations were still forced, but at least not completely useless.
Both still had shitty endings, where S2 was worse but less stupid than S1. So I'll put them on the same level there.

And both Electra and Frank were elder god-tier. I really don't get the Electra hate.
>>
>>80934605
to be fair everything involving foggy is forced drama, the dude sucks and is an annoying little bitch faced whiner

i was hoping frank would kill him this year, no such luck
>>
>>80935318
This.

DD is no True Detective though, so I'll forgive occasional asspulls in the investigations.

Captcha was VANS
>>
I absolutely loved this season. Although I did wish that during the final rooftop battle there would have been an army, like a sea of Hand waiting and just as it looks like Daredevil and Elektra are outnumbered a hail of mounted machine gun fire from the other roof evened it out
>>
>>80935690
I think that was planned but the budget wasn't enough. They set it up too well to have missed it.

Might as well have Frank just snipe Nobu as he was flying off the building, instead of just 4 random mooks. Have Stick come and perform a spell or cut his head at the end.
>>
>>80932569
>The only good think about S2 was Punisher

When will this meme end? He's a mediocre character
>>
Season 2 was miles better then season 1.

Up until the last 4 episodes.
>>
>>80934405
I was unclear, did Elektra kill him?
>>
>>80932021
The first season had a compelling villian. I still think the second season is better simply because the Punisher was a great character but I don't care about the Hand or the Black Sky. There were also a few blatant missed opportunities.
>>
Was Elektra always this annoying? Haven't finished it yet but I doubt they will kill her off cause it just seems too predictable and anticlimactic
>>
>>80936585
Fuck you, Elektra is easily the MCU's best female character
>>
>>80932157
The word has lost all meaning.
It's even worse on /tv/
>>
>>80936637
The competition isn't exactly that great in the MCU...
>>
>>80936325
>Up until the last 4 episodes.

Pretty much the problem with every Netflix show so far. They can never stick the landing properly. Daredevil S1, Jessica Jones and Daredevil S2 all stumbled across the finish line.
>>
>>80937049
sadly. Everything up to that was gold though.
>>
>>80936637
even the evil gay lawyer in JJ is better than Elektra
>>
TV shows with really popular first seasons often experience some dissonance when their second seasons roll around. Same thing is happening with the Flash.
>>
>>80937439
are you for real nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1136x640px
>>80935602
>Captcha was VANS
DAMN DANIEL!
>>
>>80932062
Season 2 Kingpin was way better.

I think I enjoyed season 2 better as a whole. Frank was great and Matt and Elektra had great chemistry.
>>
So he's the ultimate "didn't do anything wrong" villian right?
>>
>>80932062
I didn't like bumbling autist Kingpin, desubh.

I honestly cringed through most of his S1 scenes; he's much better in s2.
>>
>>80937608
Damn Reddit!
>>
>>80935304
Fuck that. Dying first time in capeshit is like losing virginity. It has to be perfect.
>>
>>80932062
I enjoyed him not constantly spilling his spaghetti every other scene this season.
>>
>>80934186
>Frankfaggotry.
Why do you hate the best part of this season anon?
>>
>>80938242
He rightfully hates worst part of fanbase.
>>
All the shills come out of the woodwork when these things are released
>>
Shit fell apart in last 10 episodes
>>
>>80932021

It was too comic booky for some normies.
>>
>>80935690
I'm pretty sure they planned that. I mean you had the promos with Frank using a chain gun, Frank finding the chain gun, and then Frank never using the chain gun because they probably fucked up the budget.

Also did anybody else notice that the army of ninja mooks that were too many to count ended up turning into like 10-15 guys at the end?
>>
>>80939449
maybe there was a scene cut for time?
>>
Half of S2 is better than almost all of S1, but the other half is much, much worse. So S1 is better by way of both being great the whole way and being a coherent package.
>>
>>80937608
Daniel Rand
>>
>>80939449
>Also did anybody else notice that the army of ninja mooks that were too many to count ended up turning into like 10-15 guys at the end?
Who didn't notice is the real question.

Also, was franking dragging an M134 around towards the end or was I seeing things?
>>
>>80936637
Just waiting for Misty Knight, t.b.h.
>>
>>80932021
>Asian
>Ninja
>accent
>face cover
Literally more post-body shop Psylocke than Elektra.
>>
File: applauselaughingbrendan-fraser.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
applauselaughingbrendan-fraser.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>80932062
I love the guy.
I'm also torn between the scene of him duking it out with Frank and that "talk" with Murdock.

>mfw he first bopped Frank Pun.
>>
>>80932062
Kingpin was PERFECT this season.

The actor also seems to be bulking up for season 3.
>>
>>80932021
They should have saved Elektra for season 3, they totally gimped the second half of the season when we were all in on the Punisher train.
>>
File: 1.jpg (232KB, 943x819px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
232KB, 943x819px
>>80934261
Speaking of Bullseye, next season we're probably going to get basically Daredevil Visionaries with Karen getting DDs club thrown into her chest. Along with Matt dealing with internal conflicts regarding his religion and involving "demons".
It would be great for them to introduce Bullseye early on with him killing people through the city, but never actually showing him, and then, drawing Matt to the church where his mothers a nun, only to find her and the others murdered and Karen held hostage. Leading up to Karen's death
>>
>>80937910
Why? They did a great job of making him look like a calculating psychopath. It takes a lot to set him off and when he does get set off he's like Juggernaut.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
>>
>>80940841
D'Onofrio is one of those crazy actors that put their body through hell to be ready for parts. He has gained and lost a ton of weight through his career.

I wouldn't be surprised if he worked out until he could pretty much lift the bar Fisk was benching
>>
File: 1406164175644.jpg (56KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406164175644.jpg
56KB, 500x375px
Post >yfw Clancy Brown out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>80932021
Well I'm 8 eps in right now and have been bored shitless since frank got locked up and that annoying bitch came along.

Impatiently waiting for someone to put a sai through her adrenaline junky stomach
>>
>>80941470
I disagree, Elektra showing up and motivating Matt really drove the plot. Frank was great but the plot was really spinning its wheels. Two episodes concluded with Frank trying to kill mobster (same one both times) and daredevil stopping him but ultimately getting his shit ruined.
>>
>>80941659
>>
>>80932021
Season 1 was more focused.
That doesn't make it better than Season 2 (I think S1=S2, I like the whole ride), but some people put more value into it.
>>
File: wilson fisk.jpg (45KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
wilson fisk.jpg
45KB, 1050x591px
Serious question right now, what the fuck was Fisk's big master bad guy plan in Season 1? The season started out with him being this mysterious mobster, using proxies and professionalism, etc., but the most I ever caught was some vague, general goal of "fixing Hell's Kitchen" or whatever, but all I ever saw was real estate deals. Did they ever elaborate on, you know, HOW he was a threat to Hell's Kitchen? What the fuck was he doing, and can you point me to specific episodes I can watch to figure it out again?
>>
>>80942102
He wanted to tear the whole place down. He didn't care who got hurt as long as he got them out (or not; they could become part of the pavement) and flattened Hell's Kitchen into prime real estate for people Fisk believed weren't vermin infesting the streets.

People like Mrs. Cardena, who couldn't simply pack up and leave their homes, were going to be hurt by Fisk's brutal method of gentrification. And they were hurt.
>>
>>80942102
He was buying real estate like apartment houses and the docks, which he allowed crooks to funnel drugs and guns into the city for the gangs, which made him even more money. All while having half of the cops and judges in his pocket. The dude was corrupt as fuck, but he generally wanted to help Hell's Kitchen. Honestly, if he kept going and had no DD to stop him, he definitely would have just turned on the gangs and let the cops he paid for take them in, leaving only him to be in control.
>>
>>80942102

Does the rest of the prison have to do PT while Fisk eats Jelly Donuts now that he runs the Prison?
>>
>>80942313
>>80942396
Thanks for the input. I know he was corrupt and had lots of shady dealings going on, but it seemed like he had some larger, more specific goal in place that would culminate in one big event. I never was really able to figure out what Fisk's endgame was, because I thought everything he was doing was a means to an end, and not the end itself. That helps clear things up for me, thanks.
>>
Anyone notice that, when a character refers to Frank, they always say his full name?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1159x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1159x470px
>>80941659
>>80941796
>>
>>80932021
Wesley.

>>80932062
Kingpin was better in season 2 for short time he was in it.
>>
>>80943126
I wonder if he had a laugh when he was asked to play another decorated Marine who was actually a bad guy. He's also been in a ton of capeshit over the years.
>>
>>80943165
>Kingpin was better in season 2 for short time he was in it.

Agreed. He was more confident and "in-charge" this Season. In Season 1, he came across as this scared manchild who was always on the verge of tears. Perhaps his greater confidence stems from his accomplishments in S1 and his relationship with Vanessa, maybe combined with how he needed to project a certain image, one of toughness, 24/7 while inside prison.
>>
>>80943126
goat voice desu senpai
>>
>>80943264
I liked his autist rage though. Seem like someone who posted on 4chan.
>>
File: 1423280073203.jpg (33KB, 617x456px) Image search: [Google]
1423280073203.jpg
33KB, 617x456px
>>80935406
>He doesn't like Senor Foggy
>>
>>80932021
its the costume. when he didnt have one it was more believeable. right so you go around in this 1 of a kind suit and beat people up and nobody has any details on who you are or where your home is right

but if its just some nondescript black clothing and sort of rag mask that you could hide on you its a bit more realistic

i would still like to see more light during the fights even if its not on the characters but in the background like when he beat up those guys in the hall way season 1
or season 2 the stairs
>>
>>80932062
As everyone else has said, Fisk was actually better this season. Totally stole the show, with only two episodes.

And Frank was fantastic. And Frank and Matt's interactions were fantastic. And Elektra is nowhere near as bad as people seem to be saying.

Frank steals the season. Fisk cements his place as best Marvel villain, and increases his lead. Daredevil looks good, and the whole season was interesting.

I really like season 2.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 262x193px
>>80943601
I couldn't stand him. Although that's mostly due to horrible acting from the lamest bash brother. The show would be infinitely better if Matt's best friend was Dean Portman.
>>
Reminder that Foggy was completely right

Foggy
>Handles the trial of the century by himself even when left hanging, and even kept shit together when he had no idea what to do next
>Ran out to, not one, but TWO potential Punisher zones for Matt
>Went to a biker bar and almost died to get Matt information
>Didn't bitch out when Karen hooked up with Matt, and took it like a man
>Went up against the DA multiple times without Matt, and even managed to fuck her shit up
>Told the ADA to go fuck himself and potentially saved them from malpractice
>Was man enough to go in a room with the Punisher and stand his ground when told to leave (until Karen said she'd be fine)
>While vocally pissed, has helped Matt regardless of the shitstorms
>Finally calls out Matt for being a selfish dickhead

Matt
>Doesn't tell Foggy shit when he has absolutely no reason to lie or hide things
>Said shit compromises the entire Frank case
>Leaves Foggy hanging multiple times
>Lets his ego get in the way to the point where he flat out fucks up the case
>Knows Foggy likes Karen but still goes for Karen
>Keeps pissing off people, then acting surprised when there's consequences that effect his friends
>Goes into a pity party when Foggy finally tells him off
>Wanted to take the Frank case in the first place, yet he doesn't even show up and even screws it up
>>
>>80943126
>>80943240
Based Clancy Beown. He needs to play a live action Lex Luthor. Maybe Facebook boy's father, Lex Sr.
>>
>>80946382
Lex Sr. is dead breh. Likely killed by Lex Jr. implied in his fake articles.
>>
I really liked this season overall better then 1

One thing that has been bothering me the past few days though is, how could Daredevil not sense the Hand Ninjas? Just because something doesn't have a heartbeat doesn't mean he cant sense it, otherwise he would be running into walls and tables all the time. Its also been mentioned that he can sense air vibrations so he should have sensed their punches coming.

Would have been fine if they just chalked it all up to Ninja Magic, but then they had the whole hearing their breath thing.
>>
Does Marvel not have the rights to The Hand or something? I'm on episode 7 and they just keep saying Yakuza.
>>
going to write some new lines for castle. tell me what you think

yadda yadda yadda, yeah?

blah blah blah blah, yeah?

etc etc etc etc, yeah?

yeah, yeah?

did I nail it?
>>
>>80946829
all of this and in the 2nd last episode when he listens for their breathing to find them, even though they're punching him repeatedly which is probably a bit of a give away of where they are
>>
>>80948640
No, they are heavily referred to as the hand in the later episodes

keep watching
>>
>people actually like Elektra
can anyone actually bring up one single scene where she was actually interesting? She was the most boring Femme Fatale cookie cutter character i've ever seen

ooh, she can speak french AND she can kick ass, i've never seen that before. The Elektra kid was a better actress than her.
>>
>>80946829
This bothered me too.

Also Matt's fighting ability goes from shit to great to shit and to great again wildly with no consistency. Is there some trope where a super hero is only as strong as the narrative currently allows for?
>>
>>80948761
also the fact that he can sense heartbeats... but not breath??

I can hear people breathing and I don't have superpowers.
>>
>>80948759
I got a boner whenever she sliced someones throat and enjoyed it. Thats about it tho
>>80948795
Yeah that too.
>>
>>80932021
s1 was for people who dont know the comic

s2 was for fans of the comic
>>
>>80948875
how so? literally every detail of every character in S2 was changed other than Stick being leader of the Chaste
>>
>>80949004

it couldnt be 1:1 of course, its not the same continuity

but several scenes were near perfect callouts to the source material
>>
I wonder if foggy will be in S2 of jessica jones, now that hes a partner at the law firm she always goes to
>>
>>80935078
yep
best actor on any cape show
>>
>>80949191
Yes please
>>
>>80946416
You see it already?
>>
>>80934527
Maybe it was another Greek chick?
>>
>>80932062
kingpin comes off as an angry white man
>>
>>80943327
>>80943264
in season 1 he was wilson fisk becoming the kingpin, in season 2 he is the kingpin

just like frank castle was becoming the punisher in season 2and will be the punisher in season 3
>>
>>80943874
elektras actress wasn't good, too wooden, not enough passion
>>
>>80932021
> I don't get this meme.

I don't get this meme.

>>80936217

>When will this meme end?

When will this meme end?
>>
>>80942486
i think he was making deals with the hand or whatever the asian people are, to give him 100% control over the city or hell's kitchen. they had a little more power than him but he was already a pillar of crime.

the end goal was get complete power, step 2 get rid of all poor people and gangs and make a utopia, step 3 was keep it perfect and clean and reign as king with his wife

which seems altruistic but he murdered and tortured and many innocents and corrupt lost everything and suffered and bad people gained a lot. so it's this confusing sounds good but it's still evil as fuck situation.
>>
>>80948759
>The Elektra kid was a better actress than her.
better at doing fight scenes too

and better at looking hot
>>
>>80943754
you can make fun of it until he starts kicking everyone's shit in and then he just looks like a psychopath. that image in the promos of him smiling was fucking creepy as fuck, i loved it. i like the costume, it can strike fear in the dark, though immediately just seems like a stupid costume, but so would batman in the daylight.
>>
>Do you dare, devil?
I'm surprised it's not at 0%
>>
Final confrontation was lame as hell

The last fight in S1 was sick as shit, and I was actually legit cheering for Matt to kick Fisk's ass

This time, I was like ''whens elektra gonna bite it''
>>
I expected way more Jessica Jones nods, honestly

I wonder when they'll officially meet up
>>
>>80953149
yeah, hey must've run out of money or time

I was anticipating Frank machine gunning down hordes of ninjas while the fight was going on, instead of sniping three after the thing was already over
>>
>>80954386
He had to climb a lot of stairs and at least a ladder to get where his was, man.
>>
>>80932021
S2 dragged a lot. Elektra looks like a fucking anorexic chimp, acts like shit. Foggy and Stick are boring and obnoxious. No wesley, no kingpin, less gritty story.

S2 is a 6/10. Any single point over 6 is just damage control.
>>
>>80942102
Wesley was the actual Kingpin. Without him, autismpin's empire dropped like fucking flies. He was a retard and it showed.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.