[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they're back next week thank God.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: new episodes yay.jpg (360KB, 1309x851px) Image search: [Google]
new episodes yay.jpg
360KB, 1309x851px
>they're back next week

thank God.
>>
>>80915848
Well.......you're half right.
>>
Oh boy, going from Daredevil to Felicity: The Show will be painful.
Not even company wars shit. I liked early Arrow. I can't stand what the show has become
>>
>>80915895
there is literally nothing wrong with Felicity and i hope she gets her own Black Canary series soon
>>
>the transition from dd to meme speedster

fuck no
>>
>>80916083
>Black Canary series
After her Blue Beetle series
>>
>>80916083
That was just weak anon. But the sad thing is youre not far off seeing how Laurel will bite it and Felicity will probably take the mantle
>>
>>80915848
>thank God.
For...?
>>
>>80916192
i legit dont get the felicity hate boner
>>
File: 1432101352566.jpg (29KB, 468x424px) Image search: [Google]
1432101352566.jpg
29KB, 468x424px
>>80915848
Fucking finally
>>
Okay could an actual Flash fan help me out with this, I'm a show only fag.

Is there an accurate description of the Flash's process of thought, did the speedforce enhance his mental capacities to the same extent as his physical capabilities. cause if he's moving at generally high speed but not fast enough to phase through something how can he think fast enough to say to himself turn left or right before he goes splat against a building, or is it at that point just relying on blind instinct. Cause for me, moving side to side I still require the smallest second of time to consider which direction I'm headed, while to him that amount of time could allow him to cover a lot of ground.
>>
>>80916427
Sure it can get carried away from time to time, but she is an awful character and her importance is a tad off putting
>>
>>80916548
>did the speedforce enhance his mental capacities to the same extent as his physical capabilities
The extent of my knowledge is that Wally West experiences that unconsciously. When he's got high adrenaline he goes into hyper-bullet time. Unfortunately, it can also trigger when he's being bored to death by his in-laws, turning the seconds into hours. Speed Force allows for turning on a dime with enough reaction time to pick it up and pocket it as well.
>>
>>80916548
Speedforce is giving speed in everything in his body. So he has a lot of time to think where to go, how to go there, what way to take and everything.

For example, In the comics, he could use his temporary memory (you know, when you read something and it stays in your mind for a few seconds) to study how to build things, and he managed to rebuild something (forgot what it is) before he forgot what he read.
>>
>>80916548
Yes the speedforce also increased his mental thought process. He can think/react faster than a normal person. CW Barry however can be a moron sometimes.
>>
>>80916548
He processes information at super speed too.
>>
>>80916653
Now that I think about it. He also did that in the show, when he read a few hundred books and helped Wells.
>>
>>80916427
Male writers who can't write female characters on a tv show targeted and teen viewers of both sexes, on a tv channel who's main demographic is women between 15-40ish

All the while on a series that has lost its darker routes of murder in the earlier seasons to go with a more family friendly, and comic book canon non lethal methodology.
>>
File: 1455817789151.jpg (75KB, 461x511px) Image search: [Google]
1455817789151.jpg
75KB, 461x511px
>>80916731
>Male writers who can't write female characters on a tv show targeted and teen viewers of both sexes
Get out of here tumblr
>>
>>80916772
Right, I shoulda put "writers who can't write at all, especially not women." Cause their men suck too.

My apologies
>>
File: 1439143489809.png (167KB, 1080x899px) Image search: [Google]
1439143489809.png
167KB, 1080x899px
>>80916848
That's better.
>>
>>80916528
That pic will never not make me laugh
>>
>>80916548

This song pretty much nails it for the flash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMe1qlyuMXQ

Refer to this scene too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMlkr9uE9_w

I am under the opinion that the flash as a character would be so much more fleshed out if he was unable to control at what speeds he processes information in.
>>
File: cupid, stupid.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cupid, stupid.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
Who's excited for best villain returning
>>
>>80915848
But man are they fucking up LoT by putting new episodes on when most of the lineup is in reruns and now a random ass break that doesn't conclude until the week after next. It's madness, I say!
>>
>>80918228
I hope she tortures Felicity and rapes Oliver and sets a Big Belly Burger on fire.
>>
>>80916653
An apartment building.
>>
>>80918228
You mean Bug-Eyed Bandit?
>>
>>80916160
so where does her Atom series fit then?
>>
>>80920071
>and sets a Big Belly Burger on fire

Whoa now. Let's not go crazy here. Big Belly Burgers are the lynchpin of the multiverse.
>>
>>80920888
This anon knows whats up. I mean Superboy Prime destroying Oa to reset the universe? Nah man, destroying Big Belly Burger is the real Hypercrisis.
>>
>>80915848
>flash side has those awards and praise
>nothing on Arrow side
kekarooney
>>
I usually wait and save up a few episodes for binge watching, it makes the shows way better.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.