[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw season 3 will have Frank vs Kingpin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: d3a.png (279KB, 453x738px) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
279KB, 453x738px
>tfw season 3 will have Frank vs Kingpin
>>
>>80915199
Thank you Wesley
>>
Quick question: Why does episode 11's ending so disconnected from ep 12's beginning.

11's ending, we have Elektra about to fight Stick and then in 12's beginning, we have Stick being treated by Matt in his house saying "they'll tear the city apart looking for her" and in the next scene, Elektra saying she'll be worshiped as a "false idol" and they'll "do terrible things in her name"
>>
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80916033
Wow, never mind. The site I'm using mixed up some of the episodes.
>>
THANK YOU WESLEY

DEATH TO KARREN
>>
>>80915199
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80915199
Thank you Wesley
>>
>>80915199
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
Wesley is dead guys.
Long live Black Wesley.
>>
>>80917424
Thank you Black Wesley
>>
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
File: donovanbigben1.jpg (91KB, 320x474px) Image search: [Google]
donovanbigben1.jpg
91KB, 320x474px
>>80917424
Thank you, Based Ben.
>>
File: bornagain.jpg (195KB, 313x812px) Image search: [Google]
bornagain.jpg
195KB, 313x812px
>>80915199
tfw Kingpin asks for the file on matt murdock
tfw it happens after he takes a punch to the mouth
tfw hes gonna be released soon
tfw he is gonna know who daredevil is by season 3
tfw nuke has been introduced as a character in JJ
tfw were gonna get born again next season
>>
File: wake me up.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.png
226KB, 468x345px
>Kingpin found out about the Lazarus Pit the Hand was digging
>Brings his nigbrigade to wave war with then
>Uses it on Wesley
>Thank you Mr. Wilson\
also wtf is up with the discount black Wesley he doesn't have enough Wesley in him
>>
>>80918131
Makes sense, I just don't see Netflix Karen being the same as Miller Karen
>>
>>80915199
Thank you wesley
>>
>>80918332
They don't need Karen though quite honestly. Not the druggy whore element at least. She can still function essentially the same way or really in an entirely different way. As long as its all about Kingpin destroying Matts life and Matt rising from the ashes.
>>
>>80918419
I wonder if Kingpin will still be kind of autistic, when he gets back will he get back into his morning routine of making an omelet?
>>
>>80917591
>Big Ben
>not big in the show

THANKS MCU
>>
>>80918561
Maybe he gets superpowers later on and becomes a big guy
>>
>>80917424
I was wondering who that would be while watching, the black lawyer or the black accountant. After all "there can only be one".
>>
>>80915199
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80915199
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80915199
THANK YOU WESLEY
>>
>>80918630
For uuuu
>>
>>80918419
But one of the best parts of Born Again is Matt and Karen helping each other get better
>>
Thank you Wesley give me dubs
>>
Thank you welsey
>>
season 3 will be based on born again

screencap this
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.