[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, can we have a thread about the Deadpool movie? I just saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: deadpool-SYB_2040_v076.1040_rgb.jpg (393KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-SYB_2040_v076.1040_rgb.jpg
393KB, 2048x1152px
Hey, can we have a thread about the Deadpool movie? I just saw it and loved it, Colossus was great.
>>
>>80892223
No.
I mean okay sure
Where is Francis?
>>
>>80892908
I liked the Zamboni death.
>>
>>80892223
It was ok. Reynolds did a good job. Needed more Weasel and Blind Al. Lackluster plot and I wanted to see him do more merc stuff before the whole trigger mutation thing which was odd.
>>
>>80892223
Entertaining movie. There's nothing else to comment after watching it once. Needs a rewatch but I'm not doing it soon because it made me miss my ex gf
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1298x772px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1298x772px
>>80892223
Your crazy matched my crazy.
>>
>>80892223
They don't have enough budget to add more X-Men.
>>
I was Colossus would care about what I ate.
>>
>>80895893
>He carries around cereal bars to make sure NTW has a healthy snack

Colossus is too sweet for this disgusting world.
>>
>Colossus will never be your surrogate father at the academy
>He will never tell you about being a hero every night before you sleep
>>
Was Colossus meant as a jab at the studios wanting the movie to be more family friendly? Because he was my favorite part of the movie too.
>>
>>80896244

Nah the movie really needed a likeable boyscout superhero to play off of Deadpool. It'd get kind of boring and one-note without that
>>
Plot was meh. Jokes were a bit try hard at time but overall good. It a 7.8/10 in my book.
>>
I agree with the people saying that the plot was pretty thin, but the characters were all great and there were some great jokes.

I mean there BETTER be some great jokes with all the cracks they dropped in every goddamn line. Some of them are going to stick just by virtue of sheer numbers.
>>
>>80896005
This is a man who remained nice after becoming the Juggernaut. Of course he's too good for this world.
>>
>>80892223
It's a good movie
>>
>>80895893
Colossus channels the slavic mentality.
For the first time in the history of cinema, slavs were represented properly.
Naive, but with the heart in the right place
>>
>>80896324
>meh
>try hard
>7.8/10
That's a very... high rating, sir
>>
>>80892223
It's Iron Man 1 all over again. For what it is, it does it well. Hopefully Deadpool 2 won't be another Iron Man 2
>>
>>80899099
How do you feel about Cable?
>>
>>80899169
HBO?
>>
>>80899021
>by far the worst movie I've ever seen, no one should watch this
>8/10
>>
>>80899655
Moments likes that remind me, why I keep posting on 4chan.
>>
>>80899169
Interesting dynamic to introduce into the X-Men universe. It's something that would be neat for Deadpool but I want to see implemented into X-Men beyond Days of Future's Past. However cosmic X-Men is long overdue
>>
I hope the sequel is a Cable & Deadpool movie, and they try to explain Cable's origins several times but can't.
>>
>>80899891
That would make this anon feel comfy.
I would even take a sweater and a scarf to the movie theater
>>
>>80895081
How much you guys want to bet she fucked Reynolds for real? I mean she already cheated on her husband and got knocked up by Ben Mackenzie

She honestly seems like a slut. And given that she's Brazilian the fact she's such a freak doesn't surprise me at all
>>
>>80900187
>tfw when you don't get cucked by Reynolds
I wonder if that would make him part of my family?
>>
>>80900330
wait what

>>80899891
They literally released a video of Deadpool himself saying this is going to be the next movie

As long as he's still Scott's kid I'm in.
>>
>>80900330
>Ryan Reynolds has to visit me on my birthhday and at Christmas because cucking me makes him family
Yes, please.
>>
>>80900859
Yup, you take the good with the bad.
You want to fuck my wife?
Fine, but you better visit me during thanksgiving.
And you better get me the best turkey in the state
>>
>>80900187
She is not a slut, she is Brazilian. She is nonchalant about having open relationship.
>>
I liked Colossus in Deadpool more than I've liked any of the x-men movies fox has done so far.
>>
Remember when Deadpool was gonna be a flop? Good times.
>>
I wanna fuck that warhead
>>
>>80892223
I stayed away from all the adds so the X-Men being in it was a huge surprise.
>>
I liked it I wish there was less romance but marvel movies are always full of it so i kinda expected it
>>
>>80907336
We're never going to get a cape movie without at least some romance in it, it's just what sells.
>>
Saw it for the first time today with my parents, since my school's on spring break. I wasn't sure if it was gonna get awkward with the sex stuff, but it turned out to be fine, and they liked it.

I felt bad for one mother in the front row. She had two kids around 8-10 years old, and they got up and left 5 minutes into the gratuitous sex scene.
>>
>>80908480
Why would you feel bad for her? Taking 8-10 years old to see an R-rated movie without researching it is retarded.
>>
>>80908738

You're right. It's the kids I felt bad for. They were pretty excited to see it when they came in.
>>
I was surprised that Colossus stayed pure through the whole thing.

I was expecting him to have his own Deadpool-humor moment when the TittyLady was choking him out.

>"Almost...there." "...Harder."
But nope
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.