[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What upcoming Disney films are you most and least interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: disney2016.png (810KB, 1200x1338px) Image search: [Google]
disney2016.png
810KB, 1200x1338px
What upcoming Disney films are you most and least interested to see in 2016?
>>
Most? It was Zootopia but now that's out its a toss up between Jungle Book and Moana.

Least? The BFG and Petes Dragon.

Seriously, who the fuck signed off on a Petes Dragon remake.?Talk about ending the summer with a whimper.
>>
>>80890921
It's not even a remake. It's like a completely different movie with the same title.
>>
>>80890715
Captain American
Dr. Strange
Star Wars
>>
>>80890980
Gotta capitalize on the brand power of Petes....Dragon.
>>
>>80890921
>Least The BFG
Have to remind myself every day I share this board with plebs

Also
>implying this is /co/
>>
>The BFG
I can't get over how bad this title is.
>>
>>80891135
>Disney isn't /co/.
>>
>>80891194
>/co/ - Comics & Cartoons
>live-action films having nothing to do with a comic series or animation are /co/-material
I know Disney's discussed here a lot, but I doubt you could make a thread about The Light Between Oceans I'm actually hyped for this and not have people linking you to /tv/. Just being realistic.
>>
>>80890715
>Cap 3
>Doctor Strange
>Jungle Book
>BFG
>Moana
>Literally who's
>>
>>80891581
Queen of Katwee is a based on a true story about a Ugandan Chess star. It's starring my girl Lupita Nyong'o.
>>
File: Bfg9000sprite.gif.thumb.jpg (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
Bfg9000sprite.gif.thumb.jpg
3KB, 150x150px
>The BFG
>>
>>80891642
Do you think it will be better than Akeelah and the Bee?
>>
>>80890715
BFG. CW because it's a movie friends are looking forward to, it'll be fun to talk about it. Doctor Strange, mostly to see how Cucumberbatch will do in it. Moana because of it's premise. Light Between Oceans because Fassbender.

I'll wait for clips and reviews on Jungle Book and Finding Dory. I'll probably skip Alice Through The Looking Glass.
>>
>>80891727
>Skipping Alice.

Well, what else are you gonna watch on May 27th?
>>
File: 1455566513518.png (10KB, 551x342px) Image search: [Google]
1455566513518.png
10KB, 551x342px
>>80890715
Only care for Zootopia, Jungle Book, Finding Dory, The BFG, Petes Dragon, Moana and..

Wait, Rogue one is 2016? Shit, another Star Wars already?
>>
>>80892245
I'll be busy on something around that time anyway, so I'm fine. I don't really find that movie franchise that interesting.
>>
>>80892274
>Wait, Rogue one is 2016? Shit, another Star Wars already?

It's a spin off.
>>
>>80892274

Star Wars universe movies are annual now brah
>>
>>80892434
about what?
>>
>>80890715
The BFG, because it might have a Frozen short attached to it and also I loved the book as a child.

also Moana
>>
>>80893085
Man. You know Disney has no faith in your movie when they have to stick a Frozen short in front of it.
>>
>>80892459
Fighter pilots
>>
Just Cap, strange might be ok but I don't trust Marvel to deal with mystical/magic characters
>>
*scientist/engineer characters
>>
>>80892459
It's set between episodes 3 and 4. It's the mission to steal the original death star plans.
>>
>>80895709

So they had to find a way to work in Darth Vader after all when everyone called Kylo Ren a lame ugly tantrum-throwing emo kid?
>>
>>80895709
Sounds nice
>>
>>80895842
Nah. Kylo Ren has sold tons of merch just like every other new character not named Poe. Rogue One was in production before Force Awakens was even released.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.