[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I think we can all agree that all three of these networks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
So I think we can all agree that all three of these networks are pretty fucking garbage these days

>Inb4 "but I still like x show". Just because you like that one show doesn't make the whole network good
>>
>>80890239
It's their goddamn schedule that's the problem. Although there is way too many reboots coming out.
>>
>>80890239
Disney and CN have good shows, they're just being run into the ground with horrible promotion and scheduling
>>
>>80890239
I miss ccf :(
>>
>>80890239
Does Disney even air cartoons on the Disney Channel anymore?
>>
>>80890239
I think Cartoon Network is breaching into a new golden age much akin to the old Hanna Barbara cartoons, personally, that hit the target audience of 9-18 PERFECTLY.

Disney a shit, but Star vs. Evil is gold. Nick has a couple of good ones but hinge on the 6-12 age range, so I don't like most of the shows there.
>>
They still have pretty good cartoons, with some glaring exceptions. The real problem is the live action segments of the programming.
>>
Well Nick is dead, I don't think it has any chance of revival. I think CN is heading in a bad direction, Disney XD isn't too bad
>>
>>80890286
>I think Cartoon Network is breaching into a new golden age much akin to the old Hanna Barbara cartoons
Do you seriously believe this?
>>
>>80890300
>Disney XD
XD=!DChannel
>>
>>80890239
>>80890274
>>80890286
>>80890300
>>80890301
>>80890316
They all crashed and burned in 2006.

It's odd. I noticed that around 2000-2005, a lot of late 90s cartoons were still being shown heavily on TV (in addition to fine new shows like Samurai jack, Clone High, Genndy Clone wars, etc.), but in 2006, they replaced them with Hannah Montana, High school musical, and shitty Flash/CGI shows that nobody liked.

Thankfully animation picked up slack again in 2010.

What was the reason for this? Did kids just stop liking the classics the moment we hit 06? Truly one of life's great mysteries.
>>
>>80890301
With all the reboots of old property, it is starting to feel like the HB days.
>>
>>80890284
Disney Channel is solely dedicated to tween sitcoms now. Anytime a cartoon airs on DC, it's promoted under the XD brand.
>>
>>80890367
Well for CN, I think there was a change in management around that time and on Disney Channel, their live-action had been pretty much established as "the thing" by that point
>>
>>80890239
its all about the writing. Hire good writers
>>
>>80890371
But that's absolutely terrible.

Whenever we look back at the HB days, we realize everything was kind of shit and had terrible animation
>>
File: 80-90s.jpg (166KB, 665x702px) Image search: [Google]
80-90s.jpg
166KB, 665x702px
Look at all this GOAT
>>
File: 00s-10s.jpg (211KB, 687x950px) Image search: [Google]
00s-10s.jpg
211KB, 687x950px
I personally think The Buzz on Maggie fucked it all up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.