[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT-EPIC Discussion Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: BAT-EPIC.png (342KB, 1008x1836px) Image search: [Google]
BAT-EPIC.png
342KB, 1008x1836px
Have you read it all? Did you love it? Did you hate it? (pleb)

Also, what is being used as source for this and why does it ignore certain issues that are even written by Morrison and it doesn't include stuff like DC Universe #0.
>>
>>80887152
What else is missing?
>>
>>80887362
Batman Issues inbetween (of what I've noticed) that I just want to know what influenced the decision to exclude them...
>>
I read Batman and Son, the Black Glove collection, RIP, Final Crisis and the second volume of B&R. Didn't care for them and some of it was bad.
>>
I've read everything up to Batman Inc.
some nigger on here spoiled the Damian thing and now I i've been dragging my feet.
Should I still read it?
I already had bought the absolute edition when I had it spoiled.
>>
>>80887850
Of courshe!
>>
>>80887152
Got through Batman&Son TPB and R.I.P before dropping it. This isn't what I want from a Batman comic and Morrison needs to work on using the medium to pass information.
And no "golden age was all a drug trip" wasn't a particularly clever idea.
>>
>>80889715
Read them again in a year or two. Morrison stuff is better once you leave expectations at the door.
>>
>>80889666
I think OP calling everyone who didn't like it "pleb" might have been bad for discussion.

I mean, when you think about it, is there any comic book character more casual and pleb than Batman?

If we want to enjoy Batman comics, we should do so without worrying whether they're plebeian (they are) or patrician (they're not), and just worry about whether or not they're good.
>>
>>80889756
t. Indiean
>>
>>80889756
I don't care if it is pleb or whatever, Batman is the only capeshit that has made me cry several times... I truly do care for Bruce and it's universe
>>
I read it as it was coming out and loved everything but I don't know if I'd like it all in one sitting (or, y'know, a day or two of a few long sittings)
>>
>>80889715
>can't even get the correct age down
Yeah, the run wouldn't really be for you.
>>
>>80891174
DC was dogshit until bronze age anyway
>>
>>80891619
for you
>>
>>80893105
heh
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.