[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Superman: The Coming of the Supermen #2 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 21

Last month, Darkseid's dad built the pyramids.
How much more Neal Adams can this series get?

Well...

Superman: American Alien #5 here: >>80799069
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
what a page
>>
I like this Lois
>>
>>
>>
>>
Accurate cover!
>>
And that's all he wrote.

Tune in next month, for more Coming, and remember to support the official release!
>>
>>80799521
>NEAL ADAMS - WRITER, ARTIST

Holy shit we got full-blown Adams in this issue!
>>
this dialogue is fucking ridiculous
>>
>>80799887
I know I love it. I feel like I'm reading a Silver Age comic.
>>
>>80799495
I don't know why but this is hilarious. Maybe it's cause you expect them to not know anything about Luthor and then get into a fight with Superman.
>>
This was a let down after last month's epic issue. Berdard should've continued to write the dialogues.
>>
Best Superman book of the week! Of the month! Maybe even the year depending on how it goes!
>>
>>80799460
Not the brightest suns in the quadrant, are they?
>>
>>80799392
>all i know is bad is going on.

Aw man, here we go.
>>
It takes a very special kind of odd to turn familiar words and faces strange and hostile with some light rearrangement.
>>
>>80799484
That's kind of hardcore actually.
>>
>>80799372
>Nanny Goody
What are the odds that she ISN'T Granny Goodness?
>>
>>80799407
Adams showing his powerlevels: Silver Age Kryptonians actually had a relative weakness to electricity, IIRC.
>>
>>80799887
>>80799966
This, so much this.
I'm not saying it's a bad story but it feel like a Superman parody.
>>
>>80801905
Let the crazy into you anon, accept it, embrace it.
>>
File: batman odyssey.jpg (47KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
batman odyssey.jpg
47KB, 539x412px
>>80801905
It's Neal Adams, man. If the dialogue weren't absolutely insane and out of character, I'd have been disappointed.
>>
>>80799484
This dialogue is amazing. Can't wait to see Darkseid start monologuing like this
>>
File: problem.jpg (70KB, 292x460px) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
70KB, 292x460px
>>80799451
This is just too perfect.
>>
File: w... what.jpg (269KB, 785x887px) Image search: [Google]
w... what.jpg
269KB, 785x887px
>>80799507
>>
>>80799521
Why is he going after the kid?
How does he know about the kid?
Why didn't he take lois if he was going after someone special?
Why did he even take the kid?
What is going oN;
>>
>>80802526
Well Superman just wrecked Lex's lab to ensure he didn't get the kryptonian blood (he was obviously going to use it for some clones or genetic monstrosities). Then Lex said Darkseid stole a red sun mote which sets a huge ass red flag for superman, then kalibak comes back with the kid who's obviously important in some way. The only thing I didn't get was the heat vision part, was it just some poor juvenile attempt to get Lex to talk?
>>
>>80802631
Actually scratch that, if the kid was important Kalibak wouldn't have announced it to superman he had captured him, he was simply being used as a hostage to prevent superman from interfering further.
>>
So Algon's only purpose in the story is to provide a child character young readers can self insert to while also giving Superman a young and plucky ethnic sidekick for this story?
>>
Thanks, OP.
>>
This is utter fucking nonsense like his last Batman mini, so it sucks to say this is the best Lois has been written in a while.
>>
>>80799392
WASSUP?!
>>
>>80805795
This isn't even close to Batman Odyssey levels of fucked up.
>>
>>80799372
im already lost at that Rusty bit. hoo boy
>>
>>80806454
Yet.
>>
>>80806454
Yeah, at this point in Odyssey Batman had shot at people on a moving train and been riddled with bullets. I think what this lacks is a nonsensical framing device that allows every issue to be introduced by a half naked Clark
>>
>>80802596
>>80802748
I think the first issue implied that the kid was special somehow. Maybe. Or it could just be Adams doing what he does best.
>>
>>80801369
0%
>>
>>80799484
Fucking Luthor
>>
>>80802596
That green guy who told Superman about the pyramids said that the kid needed to be protected, I think
>>
>>80800075
But then we wouldn't have genius lines like "AS BEFORE. YOU WANT THE BLOOD."
>>
>>80806454
>>80807077
>>80807291
>>80805795
Skateman #1 is still his most fucked comic though.
>>
>>80799484
Its like shakespeare on acid
>>
>>80809748
Any chance of a storytime? Never heard of it before, and surprised to learn about it. I didn't know Adams was writing crazy shit even back in the 80s, I assumed he went nuts more recently.
>>
Pretty comfy
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.