[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk, is it worth a shot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Real talk, is it worth a shot?
>>
File: 1450023288989.png (195KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1450023288989.png
195KB, 350x291px
>>80790915
Not under any circumstances will this ever be good.
>>
It has a handful of good things but the bad parts overwhelm everything else. Watch it if you like Starfire or are really high and dont care what youre watching
>>
Its more fun to pull a Kurt Cobain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_-DpN9dCO4
>>
Some episodes are pure gold, and some episodes are a chore to tolerate.
>>
Well, the first step to know if you want to watch it is to watch it. One episode is all it should take, really.
>>
Eh.

Some episodes are solid, but others are godawful. It's a gamble for sure. Is it worth it? Up to you to decide.
>>
>>80790915
Sure, unless you are a nostalgia fag, then is the worse idea ever.
>>
OP here, Thanks you guys. I'm gonna give it a shot.
>>
>>80791204
Well, alrighty.

Don't watch the "Waffles" episode. It's just awful.
>>
>>80790915
Yes
>>
>>80790915
If you go in expecting the original Teen Titans then you have major autism.
It's a pure comedy show no matter what.
>>
>>80790915
When it hits it's pretty funny, but otherwise it isn't very good. Overall pretty mediocre.
>>
>>80790915
It's LoL wtf randomness with the loved Teen Titans cartoon as its base, if you enjoy that stuff it's enjoyable enough.
>>
>>80790915
Sure.
It probably won't work out, but as long as you're not swept up by inertia and keep watching because you've started, you'll be able to inform others of why it's shit instead of relying on 2nd hand info
>>
File: 1455177107548.jpg (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455177107548.jpg
20KB, 480x640px
>>80790915
I thought I'd hate it more. I appreciate some of the fetish fuel. But its still pretty bad.
>>
>>80790915
"LOL SO RANDUM XD" isnt funny to me anymore. I get that everyone probably has a phase where they like it, but its definitely something you grow out of pretty fast.
>>
Compared to PPG2016 it's Seasons 1-3 Spongebob
>>
>>80791840
>>80791730
Much of it isn't RANDUM but shit eps like Waffles is.
>>
It's hit or miss. Its hits can be really good, its misses can be really fucking bad.
>>
>>80791245
I can't hate that episode on the fact that it teaches you how to actually make waffles.
>>
The bad greatly outweighs the good.
>>
File: BBRvenKiss.png (277KB, 669x348px) Image search: [Google]
BBRvenKiss.png
277KB, 669x348px
Well they finally did this,So there's that.
But no.
>>
File: 1451169563807.png (28KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1451169563807.png
28KB, 560x407px
Its a mindless child comedy.
If you can turn your brain off and forget that its a reboot at all, its enjoyable.

I find it charming and pretty clever on the jokes.
I like it.
>>
There are funny bits every now and then but there's a goes chance you'll be seeing those bits over and over since the show is always on.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.