[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on them, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Vlcsnap-2013-10-23-12h20m31s55.png (428KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2013-10-23-12h20m31s55.png
428KB, 640x480px
What's your opinion on them, /co/?
>>
They're pretty cruel.
>>
>>80780073

the real dorks
>>
>>80780073
Jerks
>>
They'd probably be pretty bored without the Ed boys.
>>
File: eddy maniac.png (276KB, 502x378px) Image search: [Google]
eddy maniac.png
276KB, 502x378px
>>80780073
I want to take them in a deep, dark cellar, strap each and every one of them to the cold, hard wall, and as I meticulously remove every single piece of clothing on them, I see the fear in their eyes. Then, I spray them with cold water to make sure they're clean. Once that's finished, I remove them from the wall, and assign each of them a leash tied to a post, where they are all just out of reach of each other in a wide open space. After a long night, fully well-rested, I unlock each of them, slowly letting them huddle around each other in fear as I sport a wicked grin and long, brown coat. However, once I leave they are all left confused and worried. Still groping on each other for dear life, I open a little door on the ceiling. It is then when I finally release the thing that will drive them insane, ripping them apart inch by inch, leaving them struggling for hours on ends with no one to trust, as it will drive them insane enough to use one another as for their own gain. Yes, combat between themselves will become a necessity. However, as the lone survivor will tell, it would all be a horrible mistake, because unbeknownst to them, it was a ping pong ball painted to look like a jawbreaker the whole time.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (19KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
19KB, 500x367px
>>80780529
Boy, Eddy, your brother's rubbed off on you more than I thought.
>>
I never could stand the animation style on this show.
>>
Who would win? Hulk who keeps on getting angry, or someone who insulting the son of a shepherd?
>>
>>80780529
Dork!
>>
>>80780830
Edd with pebble in shoe.
>>
File: edd.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>80780923
>Edd
He's a special beast.
>>
Rolf>Naz>Johny> The rest (including plank)
>Rolf
>Generally nice and helpful
>Only punishes the eds when they deserve it
>Naz
>Nice all around but generally ignores the eds
>Johny
>Sometimes a dick and a little selfish but not too out there
>Everyone else
>Actively goes out of their way to be a dick
>>
>>80780073
>Rolf
The cool foreigner from Europe that everyone likes and doesn't care about comparing America to his own country (unless someone starts shit. Has better views on life and the Universe than the average American too). Big time drinker of Vodka, Sambuca, possibly Absinthe, any many other Slavic liquors. Thinks mixed drinks are for pussies and Crown Royal and Whiskey are for faggots

>Johnny
You know that guy in his 30s-40s. Usually thick glasses, tall and scrawny, and has a weird personality? That's him. He's that guy you hear in multiplayer lobbies and ask if he isn't too old for video games

>Kevin
Big shot in high school. Gets incredibly fat afterwards and never leaves his home state unless it's for an immediate family emergency (someone dies). Only real accomplishments will be winning state football.

>Nazz
That 1 girl who is way outside of everyone's leagu, isn't a total sloot, and will marry some guy who is a 5-6/10.

>Sarah
Complete sloot. Will probably join the military. More than likely Marines (probably an office job) and will become just the absolute worst person to deal with on or off the job. That person who calls you at 11pm because they want you to know how bad of a job you did on some menial task

>Jimmy
That stereotypical plaid shirt wearing, ugly facial hair having, Tumblr and Reddit using hipster who will be the ultimate fuccboi.
>>
>>80781280
...sloot?
>>
>>80781619
Slut, whore, semon-demon, etc...
>>
>>80781706
Oohh, I got you.
>>
Reminder the only reason Eddy tries to scam the other kids is because he and the other Eds are treated like shit.
>>
>>80780073

They're all pretty good as far as children go. I mean even Kevin was more or less looking out for the rest of them since the Eds were usually trying to scam them anyways.
>>
>>80781770
More like because Eddy grew up with a shit tier brother
>>
>>80781844
Boy, I sure do hate when people keeps bringing that up again and again.
>>
Nazz and Rolf were cool people. Kevin kinda but he was really judgemental.
>>
Most of the children in the cul-de-sac had legitimate reasons for not liking/trusting the Eds. They've literally been scamming them since they were babies.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.