[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't his eyes kinda far apart? I think the black rim around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: spiderman civil war.jpg (214KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman civil war.jpg
214KB, 1136x1136px
Aren't his eyes kinda far apart? I think the black rim around his eyes should be much closer to each other, almost touching.
>>
>>80769373
Welp now that's going to bother me ceaselessly.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 720x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 720x264px
>>
>>80769373
>>80769477
His eyes are probably located closer to the edge of the white than to the center of it. Otherwise, of course, he would look retarded.

Maybe they'll change it
>>
>>80769373
well, i've seen a ton of people speculate about stark having some hand in making the suit, maybe they're just cameras and he's got the same tech that lets the iron man suits put viewable little screens 1cm from your eyeballs
>>
File: Spidey.jpg (109KB, 1280x674px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey.jpg
109KB, 1280x674px
>>80769373
They're a bit close together, but not to the extent that this suggests:
>>80769477
That pic make's Tom's head a good inch smaller than the Spidey-head.

It's probably an artistic liberty done because close-together eyes look bad.
>>
>>80769717
The mechanical sound when the eyes move suggest Tony may have helped him out on the suit.
>>
His eyes are cameras, like Iron Man's. So he probably viewing everything through a screen. I just hope that in the actual movie, they improve the CG a bit. Other than that he was perfect. He's a younger version of Spidey so he sounds pretty spot on. Instead of having a 30yo play a HS kid, they got someone who's 19.
>>
>>80769373
if you want a superhero with piggy, close-set eyes, this is your month
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 500x1000px
>>80769373
>People are still bitching about his eyes
>>
>>80769373
>Captain America facing off with Tony
>web shoots down from offscreen and grabs Cap's shield
>Spiderman lands on the car, looks up at Cap
>*freeze frame*
>WHOA, WHOA, WHOA, you're probably wondering how I got here
>>
>>80771163
My only bitch is with the shutters. They can't just let his eyes stretch and squash and be expressive, they have to EXPLAIN it and show how it works. Which is probably the same reason for over the gloves webshooters. I wasn't expecting anything else, but it still irks me.
>>
>>80769373
the PC Matic guy is Spiderman?
>>
>>80769477
That picture isn't properly scaled
>>
>>80769373
>autism
>>
>>80770130
Why do people keep saying this

Peter Parker is plenty capable of making his own tech. He built his webshooters and created his own web formula, camera shutter eyepieces would be no problem.
>>
>>80771235
The shutter eyes are not meant to show emotion. People need to understand this. Emotive eyes do no work on Spider-Man because Spider-Man is not Deadpool. Spidey's eyes are far too big for that, and it would be unrealistic of fabric to be able to function that way.

The result of the shutter eyes is being able to have both Ditko and Romita eyes in one costume.
>>
>>80773096
>>Why do people keep saying this
Because they're expecting it from the MCU. They're expecting Peter to not be allowed to make his on tech, because then the universe wouldn't be sucking enough Iron cock.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.