[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160314_085727.jpg (140KB, 875x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_085727.jpg
140KB, 875x500px
>>
I actually like Kevin smith but I can't get myself to watch that
>>
>>80732285
It says the name in the bottom right corner
>>
>>80732374
May i suggest fatman on batman. Its a podcast (and i think now a little youtube talk show) that was previously kevin smith interviewing peole involved with batman. but for a while now has basically been an everything comic related talk show/podcast with kavin smith and marc bernardin.
>>
A bunch of nerds having fun and getting paid for it.
>>
>>80732531
I listen to that. It's why I like him
>>
>>80732413
Fucking genius.
>>
>>80732531
I was surprised at how much I liked that podcast, I need to get back to listening to it sometime. The whole idea behind it is just pretty fun. Couldn't care less for this show though, pretty by the books reality TV crap.
>>
>>80732531
Berndsrdin's verbal tics annoy me to no end can't stand listening to his slurp up his drool mucus whatever the fuck
>>
I actually really like Comic Book Men. It just hurts seeing how hard the guys rape people on prices. The one time I can think they didn't is when they helped some guy get his comics certified with the CGC.
>>
>>80732761
I watch it to see if they get a cool guest. Dean Cane was fucking awesome, Stan Lee was funny, and a few others have been good. But the haggling makes me want to punch them.
>>
>>80732761
You should see some other shops in the area, horrific
>>
Most of the time it's pretty trash, and I'm a big Kevin Smith fan. It's watchable when they have guest stars on though. Jim Lee is on tonight and that's the only reason I'm watching.

I can't fucking stand Ming.
>>
>>80733505
No one can, I love when Walt tears him a new ass on the podcast
>>
>>80733619
I'm going to have to start listening to it then.

A part of me thinks nobody on the cast likes him, but he has to stay because he's under contract or some shit.
>>
>>80733322
The fact that Walt but Dean Cane to work serving cake for the Superman Anniversary special was hilarious
>>
>>80733727
No they just always shit on Ming and have been since before the show was even a thing
>>
>>80733727
it's a running joke.
>>
>>80732761
its the atypical BS with any store, giving you the "oh, well, I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN" angle.

i had it happen to me today with /v/ shit i wanted to sell. had at least 4 systems and about near 200 games i was looking to sell and they were gonna give me $200 cash or $280 credit when i and they know my shit is worth at LEAST $800 at market value.

last time i deal with any fucking stores, you aren't a fucking pawn shop, those are the kind of prices they would give you.

oh and they were only taking about 20 of games and the rest "as a favor" when most of the games i had were at LEAST $20 a pop.
>>
>>80734488
I feel bad for you bro, but my local comic and game store is pretty reasonable with the prices they'll give you, especially if you take store credit.
>>
>>80732285
>What is this show?
Comic Book Pawn Stars.
>>
>>80734488
>you aren't a fucking pawn shop
they kind of are. if they are buying and selling items from people at least. I'm pretty sure they have to be licensed as a pawn shop in order to buy and sell stuff like that.
>>
>>80735070
>>80734824

i have no idea, but i mean shit.
funny thing, the lady there overprices EVERYTHING, like sometimes upwards of 50% OVER ebay and god forbid you show her what something is going for because she won't change her prices to match and she fucking uses pricecharting.com, so she knows what everything is worth!
>>
>>80734488
Your used games you were selilng were worth 20 dollars a pop sure. To the people they are selling it to. Which is why they give you less. Granted yeah place like Gamestop way undercut you but most people know this going in and if you really want the full value then just sell it to another person yourself.
>>
>>80732531
The show was good before he turned it into a news type show. When it was one on one interviews, that was dope shit.
>>
>>80735256
the worst thing about this place?

they were selling sealed Nintendo Selects
FOR THIRTY FUCKING DOLLARS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.