[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Animated Films

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: batman bad blood.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
batman bad blood.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
How does /co/ feel about them?

They are as close to a Saturday morning cartoon hour as it gets nowadays.
>>
Anything that isn't adapted from a New 52 book is decent to great.
>>
Me and my wife enjoy them greatly. Wish marvel would do something too.
>>
>>80723383
Not true, I'm still upset about ASS.

Actually pretty much any attempt at adapting a Morrison story has been bad.
>>
>>80723430
And your wife's son's opinion?
>>
>>80723456
Hah got em
>>
I watched justice League:doom.

It felt like a mid season final.Didn't need to be a movie.
>>
>>80723560
>didn't need to be a movie
Yes it did. Justice League Unlimited is dead, they can't be any format besides a movie.
>>
>>80723335
Once they started adapting them from the New 52 they became shit.
>>
>>80723335

Gods and Monsters was really excellent. I can't think of anything else recent from the line that's been worth watching.
>>
>>80724704
This. They used to be okay to awesome.

Justice League: War and Batman & Son made me lose interest.
>>
File: 71gbECa3RHL.jpg (192KB, 1000x1523px) Image search: [Google]
71gbECa3RHL.jpg
192KB, 1000x1523px
What would you like to see them adapt?

pic related but only if Will Fridele comes back
>>
>>80725420
That would be awesome.

A Superman: Secret Identity miniseries would be really cool.

If (and only IF) a team with some creative art direction were to produce a movie, Batwoman Elegy would be amazing.
>>
>>80723335
I've hated every single movie with Damian in it.
>>
>>80725420
I'd like them to re-do the Dickbats storyline but actually make it good this time.

I want a movie about the SeeKing Grayson series, about Dick and Spyral and Kate Kane Batwoman

I want a movie about Azzarello's Wonder Woman
>>
>>80723383

That's objectively false. Superman: Doomsday was awful. So was Superman: Unbound, Gotham Knight, etc.

Superman vs. the Elite and Jim Gordon Year One were pretty good though.
>>
The last one I actually got a hard copy of was Flashpoint, the last one I saw was Assault on Arkham.
>>
They were pretty good right up until War and the torrential slew of N52 trash that followed it.

However, Justice League Adventure and the Batman Unlimited movies were lots of fun. Wish they'd do another JLA...

Gods and Monsters is an exception as well.
>>
>>80729272
Doomsday wasn't awful. It had its moments, it was just really rushed for the story. It was also the first one they did; they were still figuring it out.

I liked Unbound. It felt like a lost episode of STAS.

Gotham Knight was awful, but that's because they had to deal with Nolan's bullshit. Anything with David S.Goyer's name in the credits is going to be terrible.
>>
I really liked war and flash point. Under the red hood was super good and batman year 1 was really good too. I couldn't deal with son of batman but I can't stand damien wayne at all.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.