[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of BvS having a cafe scene? Would you want one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Super_Cafe.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Cafe.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
What are the odds of BvS having a cafe scene?

Would you want one?
>>
>>80694720
With DC doubling down on the grimdark, one doesnt seem likely.
>>
>>80694720
If you've heard the last track in the OST, it's not likely unless we get the most emotional cafe scene of all time
>>
>>80694972

lol, what is it?
>>
Scene in trailer of Ma Kent looking surprised in a cafe dropping a coffee pot. She's surprised because she sees Superman and Batman walk in and take a seat.
>>
>>80694720
they wouldnt be able to do it as a post credits scene because people will claim their copying the avengers schwarma scene
>>
>>80696218
Wouldn't wanna stir up any BAT BLOOD
>>
>>80696218
They should get the hishe people to do a live action one using cavill and ben so marvel fags can't say shit
>>
I went to the local Flix theater here in TX, one of the kinds of theaters where you can sit down, order beer or food, and they'll bring it out to you, and you've got a counter you can set it on. Went there for The Dark Knight Rises, and they actually showed the HISHE: Dark Knight video as one of the pre-movie ads. I was actually surprised to see that.
>>
>>80694720
Man, I LOVED when they started ripping into Spider-Man about that stupid promise thing. Good taste OP.
>>
>>80694720
The gag is kinda dying
>>
>>80695623
Id watch it. I also loved their How Pulp Fiction Should Have Ended with the attempted robbery
>>
>>80699297

That's awesome. What did the crowd think of it?
>>
>>80694720
If this was Marvel, maybe. DC doesn't acknowledge le epik memes.
>>
>wanting another schwarma
no thanks
>>
They wouldn't be in costume unfortunately.
>>
>>80700544
because if marvel does it becomes a meme
>>
File: 1444417078732.jpg (130KB, 600x644px) Image search: [Google]
1444417078732.jpg
130KB, 600x644px
What are the odds of BvS having a shared bed scene?
>>
>>80700924
Where is this from?
>>
>>80699617
I don't remember. I've never been to a movie where there's been a real strong crowd reaction to something.
>>
>>80694720
Something like that would probably work as a post credit scene for the Powerless DC office drama, if you had say the insurance adjuster from that office sitting down to meet with Supes and Bats to discuss the property damage (with Eisenberg's Luthor on a video conference from prison with possibly Harvey Dent or some other DCU lawyer there to represent LexCorp). It can't really work in the same fashion as HISHE but I think they should do and Cavill and Afleck would probably see the publicity value and agree to to so it as a quickie while filming Justice League.

>>80700962
It's from a 2006 Superman/Batman Annual that I think Joe Kelly (IIRC) wrote which is an adaption of the original 'official' meet up of Supes and Bats (prior to the Magpie redo used after the Byrne reboot/retcon) - they are on a cruise, Lois gets herself on board but for some reason Clark and a billionaire have to share a one bed cabin.

It's actually a hysterical cross-dimension stories that also essentially features Deadpool.
>>
File: Pan08.jpg (97KB, 745x558px)
Pan08.jpg
97KB, 745x558px
>>80694720
No, that would be a joke. I'm pretty sure that if the writers wrote a joke in, they'd suffer a torture unimaginable to the human mind.
>>
0%.
No, doesn't fit the tone they're going for. They should be eating steak in a restaurant.
>>
File: BecauseImBatman.jpg (23KB, 573x324px) Image search: [Google]
BecauseImBatman.jpg
23KB, 573x324px
>>80694720

that would be a fucking hilarious Easter egg.
>>
>>80694720
I'm not gonna lie, I'd be down for it.
>>
>>80694720
this movie is the only reason ill watch hishe again, just for these two
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.