[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, old friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (383KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
383KB, 1366x768px
Hello, old friend.
>>
>>80680233
who?
>>
File: 214581241424.png (396KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
214581241424.png
396KB, 1366x768px
>>80680286
It's me! Tord?
>>
>>80680233
tom is a jealous dishonored son of a bitch.
motherfucker couldnt even handle a goddamn youtube cartoon. he is the reason that why tord leaves eddsworld and he still makes him looks like an asshole anyway. if i had money and enough power to take the series i would (sfmbe)
>>
>>80680871
>couldnt even handle a goddamn youtube cartoon.
You make it sound like animation is an easy job, it's not.
Tom's still an asshole though.
>>
File: sin_by_puzzlingman-d9un2ia.jpg (125KB, 1024x853px) Image search: [Google]
sin_by_puzzlingman-d9un2ia.jpg
125KB, 1024x853px
>>
>>80681120
dode you hnow what i want. i dont care how long it make to produce caroon, 3 months maybe 5... i literally dont care. i just want him to not be a cringy motherfucker and make a proper serie. i dont care if he wants to finish the series. i dont care. just he need to be a not faggot and do his testament properly. i mean ... tou get what i mean right?

tord and series deserves a proper endng.

and he can continue this series too. it needs time i dont care. WE are the one who produces series anyway ( i am talking about eddsworld legacy thingy. and youtube partnership of course)
>>
>>80681520
and sorry my keyboard does not works if you dont press hard to its buttons)
>>
>Constant hints and mentions of the RED LEADER
>Tord was always gun crazy and enjoyed hurting people
>Tord being a shady fuck the entire time in The End

With all the Red Leader shit and Red Leader logos im surprised none of you saw this coming. It was the only running plot Eddsworld had in a long time besides Zombies
>>
>>80681605
To be honest, as far as I was aware he was never coming back no matter what happened or in any shape or form.
>>
>>80681605
Yes we know but he still can make Tord actually a good person in the end. you know... because they destroy this poor bastards life in actual life
>>
>>80681664
I remember hearing that they only wanted to bring him back one last time. I doubt he'll stay. He'll get killed off again, wheither that's literally or otherwise.

Although if The End literally means the series end.

If the series ended with them all together again in some kind of photo I may cry.
>>
>>80681648
because of tom. if i were you i would convice him. give him a proper ending. for the edd
>>
>>80681707
real tord is not here so its not matters anyway
>>
>>80681733
Edd wanted the series to continue after his death though.
>>
>>80681779
you know what... give me 5 years. i will try to take this series. i am a cartoonist too in my country
>>
>>80681841
but of course first i should fix my english
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.