[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its been over 80yrs since Morrison wrote on a marvel run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

>Its been over 80yrs since Morrison wrote on a marvel run
>>
>>80641831
Only one golden boy for one company, anon. Marvel and JQ already got Bendis, DC and Johns have Morrison.
>>
morrison is 200yrs old
>>
>it's been over 50 years since the New 52 started
>>
>>80642557
>it's been over 50 years
So, would that be... 52 years?
>>
>>80642153

>Bendis
>>
File: Thick_Skulled_.jpg (12KB, 480x410px) Image search: [Google]
Thick_Skulled_.jpg
12KB, 480x410px
>>80642595
Forever... and everrrr...
>>
>>80641831
Never get over the look on Scott's face.
>>
What could he even do at this point? The only love for classic Marvel stuff the company seems to have is selling collections and putting the art on merchandise
>>
>>80642980
Kidnap his daughter. Ransom is him stepping off from comics.

The twist is you corrupt her into a DC fan.
>>
>>80643034
It's not as if he could've actually hid it from her, what did he think was going to happen?
>>
>>80643034
planet was in legit danger at that moment. bitch could have transformed and killed everyone
>>
File: CAPCOM-art-Psylocke_MvC2.png (137KB, 287x444px) Image search: [Google]
CAPCOM-art-Psylocke_MvC2.png
137KB, 287x444px
>>80643165
Please, she didn't react that bad the first time he cheated on her.
>>
>>80643118
For real, why would any man want to date a telepath
>>
>>80643399
The mindgames. <3
>>
>>80642595
Well, he's JQ golden boy...not us reader.
>>
>>80643310
Scott and Betsy never hooked up, she was just super thristy for him and had that one detailed argument with Jean about how she can't please her man
>>
Man the early half of New X-men was so good. It's amazing how shitty it got at the end.
>>
>>80643118
now that i really think about it i don't know what the fuck he thought was going to happen. clearly the bitch was going to find out
>>
>>80643474
And it ends with a dark future story that can only be prevented if Jean tells Scott and Emma from beyond the grave they should bone

I wonder how much of that second half is Morrison just being frustrated with readers hating change and Bill Jemas
>>
>>80643456
And he never actually touched Emma when he was with Jean, what's your point?
>>
>>80643524
Psylocke wasn't having mind sex with Scott, he would just stare a little sometimes.
>>
>>80643118
That's what I love about it. He's surprised she caught him.

>>80643165
She should have. What an ending to a book. "And then the world died. See you next time true believers!"
>>
>>80643474
In the end they were pushing for a new writer to take over. Vindictive Magneto storyline followed.
(it's a little weird how long those students have been around)
>>
>>80643539
Imagine that...
>>
>>80643615
So what you have some " headcanon" that they were having mind sex?
>>
>>80643539
theres a page where he and psylocke are riding in the blackbird and psylocke is fucking with his mind and theyre having sex. also when he was sleeping and he was getting random thoughts of fucking her and waking up and running into her while shes naked
>>
>>80643646
What!? OMG! What a dirty thought! Where did that cume from?
>>
>>80643543
>She should have. What an ending to a book. "And then the world died. See you next time true believers!"
that woulda sucked
>>
>>80643787
They've made those stories before, not X-Men (other than this one time I remember) and everything always gets put back to normal by cosmic powered whoever or time-traveling someone or else.
Then again, can the Phoenix reverse time? If so maybe that did all happen?
>>
>>80643895
im not saying that never happened before just that that would have sucked.
>>
>Morrison will never write a big 2 monthly ever again
>>
>>80644305
Give him a break and let him fresh out his idea, dude.
>>
>>80643474
the xorn nonsense was nonsense
>>
>>80643118
that he could do it enough then stop before she noticed
>>
>>80644305
hes rich now
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.