[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I know everybody loved the emotional eyes and shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o3u4ed1ZWa1qh9nffo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3u4ed1ZWa1qh9nffo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x208px
Hey guys, I know everybody loved the emotional eyes and shit but here's something that got me thinking. Do you think they'll reference the eyes in the movie? Like, will any of the characters be aware of the constant changing emotive eyes in the kid's mask? Or do you picture Tony, Widow, Cap or anyone going
>How do you do that?
>Do what?
>How do you do that thing with the eyes?
>What thing?
>That thing that you just did it again goddamn it!
>Dude idk what u're talking 'bout

Or maybe they won't address it at all?
What do you guys think?
>>
>>80630546
I don't know, I was wondering if they'd do the same kind of thing in Deadpool but didn't so I doubt it.
>>
>>80630546
Presumably they'll explain the fact that Tony helped design the eyes/suit/whatever
>>
They should have one character constantly question it, meanwhile no one else notices so they think they're going crazy
>>
>>80630546
I just want to know if they stole that idea from Deadpool or if they did it at the same time.
>>
watch the trailer again, when the eyes change there is a squidge sound
the eyes are mechanized and the lenses are focusing like a camera
it's just an illusion of emotion when its probably just battle mode
>>
I don't think so

>>80630652
This sounds good though
>>
>>80630658
I would call you a complete retard faggot but that would actually explain why the CGI of his suit isn't well rendered. It might be anon, but I don't know. It's too much work to insert that in a movie a few months of its release date, plus deadpool was released like what? 3 or 4 weeks ago? Not a big amount of time that's for sure.
>>
>>80630652
Make it Falcon who does it.
Mackie was saying that Sam takes the piss out of everyone inthemovie.
>>
>marvel humor

Hahah marvel fans find this funny
>>
>>80630799
people have been aware of deadpools cgi eyes for a lot longer than 3 or 4 weeks m8
>>
>>80630546

I assume that they're more a reactionary thing, like him focusing on something.
Because there is legitimately no reason for him to make small angry eyes and then be like "um hi"
>>
>>80630546
I don't have a problem with this suit but I think it would have been better if they just kept the Spiderman movie suit secret and gone with an Iron Spider suit for this movie.
>>
>>80632209
A swinging mode vs a battle mode for more pinpoint targeting.
>>
>>80630546
That greentext is cringey as fuck, dude.
>>
>>80632230
What if it's the opposite?
>>
This isn't Whedon.
The eyes are gonna be there like it's the most normal thing in the world.
>>
>yfw it's a home made mask with camera lenses.
Just in time for Peter Parker to be a high-tech guy in the comics!
>>
>>80630546
If something enormous and scary is heading towards him, will the shutters open all the way?
>>
>>80632462
>Photographer
>Camera lenses
It all makes sense.
>>
personally, i think the idea that he's made his mask operate like a photographers lens makes the most sense, given what we know about pete, it's more a case of WHY he'd make em (some horseshit t'do with his spidey sense? who knows) but if he can make his webshooters he can make the emotive lenses
>>
>>80630546
I'm calling it now. He wont show up till the end of the fight.
>>
I expect the eyes to be addressed in the Spider-Man solos as a gag.
>>
>>80632620
You're a genius anon.
>>
>>80632413
You mean he get's the Iron Spider for his own movie?

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa,no.

The just starting out and hanging with Tony and Tony being a control freak so just runs a bunch of tests on Peter and designs a suit without even consulting him fits. Then, depending on how this movie goes, Peter grows disillusioned with Tony's methods and switches sides and gives up his connections to join Cap. Maybe the reason the suit he makes himself is red and blue is because of his admiration ffor him. So you end up with this IronMan trying to make someone in his image while Spider-Man choses to make himself in someone else's.
>>
>>80632209
I think the black part is like sunglasses so he's limiting how much peripheral light gets in and dazzles his vision.. yeah? because i mean shit i cant deal with being outside in the sun most of the time, can't see for shit. baseballmen have those brimmed hats and black paint around the eyes for that reason
>>
>>80632087
Yes we do. You are clearly superior. Only great minds avoid laughing, like DCucks.
>>
>>80630546
>obvious grey-ish marks of the different eye shutter levels

i thinks it's a safe assumption that is going to be adressed by tony (if he's behind the design)
>>
>>80633034
I think it looks more like a reflex camera mechanical lens
>>
>>80632757
Woops, i thought you were taking about them showing the Iron Spider suit, and hiding the reg suit until later in THIS movie.
>>
Jesus OP...
>>
>>80633034
>>80633107
>>80630658

See

>>80633250
>>
>>80633348
What?
>>
File: Spiderman.jpg (56KB, 501x376px) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.jpg
56KB, 501x376px
>>80630652
>>
>>80630652

Either Falcon or Hawkeye, but probably Clint to give him some kind of personality because hes bland as fuck
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.