[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clarence Talkback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Company man.jpg (70KB, 1272x628px) Image search: [Google]
Company man.jpg
70KB, 1272x628px
Company man

Sneak Peek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvpj9Az-brk
>>
Looks like that motherfucker is gonna have a good day.
>>
>>80627508
when does he not?

hope stream works
>>
File: Devil letter.jpg (142KB, 1344x840px) Image search: [Google]
Devil letter.jpg
142KB, 1344x840px
>>
wait a minute
what the fuck is on right now? i havent seen this clarence episode before. he goes through a piggy hatch?
>>
This show still exists?
>>
>>80627573
oh fuck i'm watching a stream of cn UK
>>
here we go
>>
wait what holy shit why cant i get a working stream augh stream2watch you have betrayed me
>>
>tfw you did this shit during soccer practice as a kid
>>
is this just it now? nobody streams clarence?
is nobody streaming bears either?
>>
i love how futurestock is airing at the same time
>>
...That escalated.
>>
fascinating episode
>>
File: Compnay Titlecard.jpg (117KB, 1278x718px) Image search: [Google]
Compnay Titlecard.jpg
117KB, 1278x718px
Download Link Here

https://mega.nz/#!D9gD1KKY!25o4je5u9NWRzzrAiaTB7uTjRgiJZHcB-Ucv-X0NWu4
>>
>>80628462
Thanks Avery! I'll take care of the We Bare Bears episode.
>>
>>80628488
Alrighty!
>>
>>80628462
thanks!
>>
>>80628462
>>80628488
so fuckin glad to have you guys around. i'm fucked otherwise.
>>
>a herd of businessmen kick a ball without knowing it
>there's a portrait of the guy's fucking torso
>the lady's sitting at firefox's stupid homepage and typing away like mad with nothing happening
>pneumatic tubes big enough for soccerballs
>clarence designs counterstrike
>not actively looking for his dad
>chart of different shades of brown
>fucking golden elevator just for the boss with fucking golden lion statues everywhere and a deer head inexplicably bolted to a window
>holy shit it's belson's dad. that explains so much
>that entire climax
>clarence thinks he's the boss and sings a goodbye song
top quality episode. tenouttaten
>>
so, how long til we get an episode about belson having to adapt to being poor since his dad's in jail?
>>
>>80629152
I hope soon. He really needs a reality check.
>>
Another solid episode. This show's been on a streak so far.
>>
>>80629152

>belson moves in with sumo
>>
So Clarence inadvertently fucked over Belson again.
>>
jesus.. i just realized
belson's dad has been inviting him to his company, but he doesn't show up. because he doesnt fucking care about a dad that neglects him. but all he wants is to see his kid, whom he obviously hasn't in some time if he doesn't recognize him.
he finally 'gets his wish' and it lands him in priz. theyve been waiting to bug his kid, so belson's indifference has been inadvertently protecting his nest egg all this time.
>>
>>80633110
Belson wasn't supposed to be visiting until the following week.
>>
>>80633110
>>80633654
i thought nobody recognized him because they saw him as faceless like his dad
>>
>>80633654
>>80634100
hmm wait a minute i must be wrong, the guys in the elevator mentioned past experiences with belson, bratting it up and making messes, right?
also what was the hilarious crime belson's dad was arrested for? like, business fraud?
>>
I want to see Belson slowly, subtly descend in to poverty after his dad being put away, sort of like the changes that happen to Joshua.
>>
>>80632815
Don't blame him, blame Belson's piece-of-shit father.
>>
>>80634100
Maybe he just had a reputation. It was a pretty big company so maybe Belson was a little shit to a different group and it reached the rest of the office but all they knew was he was a fat 9 year old.
>>
Great episode. Really fast paced and funny.

Weird that Belson's dad doesn't know what Belson looks like. When he was on the treadmill and they weren't showing his face I thought they were going to pan up and reveal that he was paying attention to something else. But he was looking right at Clarence the whole time. I guess he hasn't seen Belson in years.

>>80628462
Thank you.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.