[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this Superman game revealed to be fake or is it still happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Was this Superman game revealed to be fake or is it still happening?
>>
>>80599416
Isn't that just an alt costume for Injustice?

Pretty sure it was confirmed fake.
>>
>>80599882
Yeah, it is.
>>
Why haven't they made an Arkham style game for Superman? They'd fucking print money.
>>
>>80600161
how would that work?
>>
>>80600227
Flying around Metropolis. Completing missions.
>>
>>80600161
>Arkham-style
If that means what I think it does, no thank you. The only thing(s) that a Superman game should take from the Arkham series is being an earnest, big budget attempt at translating a major superhero into a video game. Also casting DCAU actors as Superman, Lex Luthor, Lois Lane, etc. And maybe making it open-world as well. Otherwise, gameplay should be completely different.
>>
>>80600308
Well, yeah, the gameplay would have to be different considering Batman can't fly.

I would definitely throw down money for a Superman game with an expansive Metropolis to fuck around in.
>>
>>80600307
theyd have to depower him greatly to make it work like early action comics level strength
>>
>>80600351
They need to make the combat fast, highly technical, and even deep. Make it CUHRAYZEE like a Platinum Games game, Devil May Cry, or Ninja Gaiden, but with gameplay suiting Superman. Make the player feel powerful but also have you up against incredible threats that threaten you.
>>
>>80600351
>Batman can't fly
er.. in the arkham games he can
I feel like.. playing xenoblade X and finally getting the flight module for my mech.. that feels pretty damn superman. like if you made metropolis that big, that could work.
>>
I'd prefer Superman flying around the world.
Visiting different cities, saving different parts of the world, ect

That would feel awesome.
>>
File: iron man lego avengers.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
iron man lego avengers.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>80601011
At first I was apprehensive about a Superman game being open-world. I wanted it to be more linear right? With a campaign like W101 with a lot of shit going down at once and you having to respond to it as you went, with you visiting lots of different locations in different levels.

But then I realized that it being open-world would suit Superman better, and what's more, there's so much more you could do with having big, crazy setpieces and such that might be unique for an open-world game.

Plus you might have different hub areas or for certain missions you might go to different locations entirely.
>>
I wouldn't mind playing a Supes game where he's just starting out and coming to terms with his powers.
>>
>>80600419
a superman game like metal gear rising would be the greatest thing of all time
>>
File: arkhamcity.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arkhamcity.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>80600387
>invincible against mooks
>flight
>x-ray vision
>more powers, through his tool belt, than even superman has

They made a Superman game and called it a Batman game.
>>
>>80601366
Dude, the way Jetstream Sam's mask closed before his fight really reminded me of Darkseid. I wish I had a nice webm or gif of that.
>>
>>80601162
is Lego avengers worth it? at first glance it looks like it has less character variety than Lego marvel since they removed all the xmen characters and it has too much focus on recreating MCU to be funny on its own.
>>
>>80602050
>>80602050
Wouldn't know. I never played it. I got that webm from /v/.
>>
>>80601162

Bro that's Lego Marvel Super Heroes
>>
>>80603990
Um, yeah? I know, I was using that as an example.
>>
>>80604142
I see the webm is named Lego Avengers, I assumed you were under the impression that that is Lego Avengers gameplay
>>
>>80604260
Oh, whatever then.
>>
why people so dumb?

superman returns is already the prototype supemran game, just make that better and you have a good superman game
this has pretty much become a meme that you cant make one even though someone already did
>>
>>80601366
>Rules of Nature with Supes punching a giant robot to shit instead of cutting it

I'm wet
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.