[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: moore.jpg (577KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
moore.jpg
577KB, 2048x1536px
Who wins?
>>
>>80582923
Miracleman since he actually succeeded in turning his world into a utopia.

V died before seeing his (which may not have happened) and Ozy's is built on a humongous lie that could implode at any moment.
>>
>>80582957
I feel like Ozy could find a way to eventually get Miracleman out of the picture like he did with Doc Manhattan
>>
>>80582957
/thread
>>
>>80583408
>like he did with Doc Manhattan
That didn't work though
>>
>>80582923
You realize Miracleman could tear the other two in half without effort right?

With Preptime Ozy might engineer a situation where he forces Miracleman to say Kimota and defeat him while he's vulnerable. Thats his only shot.
>>
>>80583408
Not even his sidekick blatantly rampaging across the UK was enough to break his spirit or damper his charisma for when he rebuilt everything.
>>
>>80583408
>like he did with Doc Manhattan

You mean that plan that failed spectacularly and left the greatest man in the world as helpless and as insignificant as a newborn?
>>
>>80583438
Yeah this probably isn't a vs fight thread. How about this, can Ozy and V destroy Miracleman's utopia and bring him down? Ozy would do it because he wants to rule the world himself while V fights for uh.. liberty.
>>
>>80583425
>>80583465
Well Doc Manhattan DID eventually fuck off and let Adrian do whatever he wanted. I consider that as a win
>>
>>80583525

>I consider that a win

Then you missed the point entirely
>>
>>80583548
You won't hear Ozy complaining.
>>
File: ZWkT1cj.jpg (75KB, 766x681px) Image search: [Google]
ZWkT1cj.jpg
75KB, 766x681px
>>80582923
Adult 4chan man
>>
>>80583548
that's the comic's fault then
>>
>>80583636
No. It's yours.
>>
>>80582957
Miracleman didn't succeed in turning his world into utopia either. It's based on as false as a premise as Ozy's. There's a reason Gaiman's next story arcs are named silver age and dark age.
>>
>>80582923
If Ozy knows the Abraxas safeword, then he wins.

If he doesn't then Miracleman wins.
>>
>>80583493
>>80583438
Again, depends on if Ozy (or even V) knows that the word Abraxas changes Miracleman back to Mike Moran and keeps him that way for an hour.
>>
>>80582923

Ozi officially would win, he'd deduce that V will eventually suicide one off rather explosively, Miracle could be 'constructively dismissed' and the world is Adrian's oyster after that. If Adrian builds a better world though, V has unofficially won, as his role was to destroy, Ozi's would be to rebuild therefore achieving V's plan.
>>
>>80583782
So V is the only guy who got what he wanted the right way
>>
>>80582923
> All three are beyond genius intelligences.
> Someone with MM's powers was able to skin a human being alive while they were mid-sentence.

...what was the point of this thread again?
>>
WHY DIDN'T THE BLUE MAN JUST KILL OZYMAN????
>>
>>80586176
If by "got what he wanted" you mean "fucked up the government", then yes.
But again, much like the other two, we have no way of knowing if things will stay that way.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.