[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

menage a 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

So is James gay or does his SJW respect not extend to men?
>>
File: give him the t-virus too.png (187KB, 644x925px) Image search: [Google]
give him the t-virus too.png
187KB, 644x925px
>>80559064
>>
>>80559064
op can i ask you a question?
>>
>>80559073
wait...wait what the fuck has happened in this comic?
>>
>>80559194
No anon. I do not answer questions when people ask if they can ask them. Nothing personal just principle.
>>
>>80559064
>does his SJW respect not extend to men?

Does it ever?
>>
>>80559064
No one's SJW respect extends to men
>>
>>80559064
No, it's just a shit joke.
>>
>SJW respect
>extending to men
>>
>>80559214
>>80559214
>Nothing personal just principle.
what kind of principle is that? i donĀ“t answer question to people being polite?
>>
>>80559549
this
>>
>>80559064
Every time I see this fucking comic all I can think of is Penny and Aggie, and what a shitshow that turned into.

Right around the time this artist showed up, actually. "Highschool drama and its consequences" turned into "Everyone's gay! Hooray!" pretty much overnight.
>>
>>80559632
I was just messing with you although I do find it redundant to ask if you can ask a question.
>>
>>80559702
>Right around the time this artist showed up
So the first page?
>>
>>80559714
Was it actually just a case of style changing over time? It seemed like such a sudden shift in style to me.
>>
>>80559064
menage a fags in 4chan i need your help, please tell me what are your favorite arcs of the comic
>>
File: long ago.gif (89KB, 580x1014px) Image search: [Google]
long ago.gif
89KB, 580x1014px
>>80559731
Yep it was before she started doing archie style
see the G.legace
>>
>>80559754
penny was top of her class right?
>>
>>80559205

Got a handy from a bi-curious "lesbian" cheerleader, now Chloe's sex drive is in overdrive and she wants to pop her cherry killing him in the process. To prevent that they injected him with Chloe's sex-changing succubus blood until they figure something else out.
>>
>>80559951
And that is how Teddy dies. Not a virgin, technically.

Also with an amazing rack...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.