[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What cartoon had the best "Bullying" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: latest[1].png (176KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
176KB, 400x300px
What cartoon had the best "Bullying" episode
>>
>>80531733
South Park
>>
How did they get away with naming him Sperg?
>>
>>80531733
Zootopia.
>>
Dexter labs
>>
THIS IS WHERE THE SIDEWALK ENDS, BABY!
>>
Squidbillies.

https://youtu.be/csjgK3xUPEY?t=1m16s
>>
Whatever one had the bullied become the bully and give no fucks.
>>
>>80532171
feels :(
>>
>>80531733

Phineas and Ferb. Buford starts out as the cliché bully until they flesh out his character to make him more friendly with the others on the later episodes.
>>
The Bully from Spongebob
>>
>>80532171
This
>>
Fillmore
>>
File: Caleb.png (448KB, 637x594px) Image search: [Google]
Caleb.png
448KB, 637x594px
King of the Hill
>>
>>80532344
You mean real life?

Because that's exactly what happened to me.
>>
Cool Cat
>>
Spongebob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXtgBRqaY0
>>
>>
>>80533171
His parents were the true villains. I can forgive the kid for being a brat but those parents should've never been allowed to reproduce
>>
>>80531988
Nobody knew what aspergers was.
>>
>>80533226
Dere he is
>>
Animaniacs
>>
Is it true that bullying helps the bullied become a better person?
>>
>>80534240
ITS NOT LIKE THE MOVIES
>>
>>80538964
Of course it is. You're the epitome of well-balanced mental health and such a nice guy even if all those bitches can't see it, aren't you?
>>
>>80538964

Bullied every day of child-hood here. I'm super helpful to my neighbors, I treat everyone politely, and live at home helping/bathing/cooking for, etc, my disabled parents.

Every day I wish I was dead because I still believe all the things the other kids said about me and did to me. And that was like, shit, 20 years ago.
>>
THAT'S MY PURSE I DON'T KNOW YOU
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.