[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Faced Heavy discrimination because of how he looked >Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Lagaan's life is suffering.png (156KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
Lagaan's life is suffering.png
156KB, 333x250px
>Faced Heavy discrimination because of how he looked
>Dreams of a better life on the surface, but it turns out hes even more out of place
>Because of his low self esteem he overcompensates causing people to think he's a jerk
>Finds some one he connects with on a real level over shared past experiences
>Everyone knows hes just the rebound guy
>Everyone resents him for being with her
>Girls Ex is the looks like a greek god
>Senpai turns evil
>Gets kidnapped and tortured
>Girlfriend grows distant
>Girlfriend gets kidnapped before his eyes as his leg gets broken
>Unable to do anything to rescue her
>Girlfriend comes back Immediately says "We need to talk"
>Breaks up with him saying shes not getting back with her Ex
>Gets back with her Ex after like a week

Name a Character who suffered more then Lagoon boy.

You really can't
>>
>>80512523
The ones that hated him were people that couldn't stand his catchphrase and rabid shippers.
>>
Yeah but...

>Stay liquid minnows.
>>
>>80514024
>People hated him for doing the same thing People loved BAB Aquaman for
>>
>>80514104
Well, if BatB Aqualad ever needed a sidekick.
>>
>Gets back with her Ex
Greg said they didn't though.
>>
>>80514420
I'd rather team up BatB Aquaman with YJ Aqualad. Opposites attract and all that.
>>
>>80512523
Carl
>>
>>80512523
>Faced Heavy discrimination because of how he looked
>Dreams of a better life on the surface, but it turns out hes even more out of place

When did this happen?
>>
>>80514104
A time and a place, bro
>>
The fact that he always called her angel fish was cutest and saddest shit I ever witnessed
>>
>>80517651
Yea i dont think these happened. Not when Aqualad had a friend with an octopus for a head.
But ppl on the surface were wary of him.
>>
File: Young-Justice_14_Panel.jpg (812KB, 1000x603px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Justice_14_Panel.jpg
812KB, 1000x603px
>>80517651
>>80519154
It's from the comic book tie-in. The less humanized Atlanteans were, the more they were discriminated against. They even had Ocean Master lead a cult of Purists, basically underwater KKK, only he used them to kill Mera's baby and be next-in-line for Atlantis's throne. They even branded Topo.

Lagoon Boy and Ms. Martian bond over the fact that they both faced discrimination in their respective homelands.
>>
>>80514024
I liked YJ, but the catchphrases really did make me hate some characters.

I couldn't stand beast boy more than anything.
>>
>>80519358
Oh i see. I wish the episodes were so by the book and we could have gotten to see things like this on the show.
>>
>>80519948

To be fair this was supposed to be an episode but they just didn't have room for it. It's why Ocean Master didn't get a focus episode.

I honestly really liked that the comic could take the overspill that is Wiesman's austism but at the same time it was kind of a crutch. The show is retroactively made better when you read the comics in their proper place. It fixes a lot of the pacing problems.
>>
>>80520140
Pretty much. Some of stuff with Lagoon Boy, Superman as Clark interacting with Conner, Match, Ocean Master, and Ra's al Ghul should've been in the episodes.

Though I also enjoyed that they got comic exclusive villains like Brainiac, Gorilla Grodd, Major Force, and Deadshot.
>>
>>80520140
I think the show could have worked as an hour long like the JL cartoons.
>>
I really could not stand how dickish some of the characters were on this show made it unwatchable. Like the Season 3 Arrow version of JLU.
>>
>>80514024
Pretty much almost every YJ character had a catchphrase or an annoying saying like "hello megan!" "I hate monkeys!" "crash the mode!" or Dick's unwords and shit like "I'm whelmed!"

It was fucking annoying.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.