[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Jalapeno Poppers 500.jpg (38KB, 476x268px) Image search: [Google]
Jalapeno Poppers 500.jpg
38KB, 476x268px
Is Season 12 of South Park really the worst?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYv8Y-lXfeI

I've been told its one of the weaker seasons with next to zero good episodes.
>>
>>80494643
I wouldn't call it the worst. Hit and miss, maybe. But not worst.

Season 13 was an overall better season, though.
>>
Return of Chef is one of the funniest South Park episodes, I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>Season 12 was airing when I was in college
>Feel nostalgic about watching new episodes in the computer lab
>8 years ago already

Fuck where does the time go
>>
Not the best season but tonsil trouble is one of the best episodes there is
>>
>>80494643

13-16 were way worse. Not too say there weren't any good eps during that time.
>>
>>80497971
>13-16 were way worse.

Nah. 13 was better than 12. And the others were about on par.
>>
>Canada on Strike
>Breast Cancer Show Ever
>Pandemic
>The Ungroundable
Fuck no, Season 12 was fine.
>>
>>80498083
>Canada on Strike

I have a mixed opinion on that one. Canada part was great, but the youtube part has aged like milk.
>>
>>80498129
Yeah, but I have a soft spot for it and the Pork and Beans music video for being some of the first mainstream embrace of classic memes.
>>
Watching the earlier seasons shows how conservative Matt and Trey have gotten with age, the older seasons are pretty tame compared to Matt and Trey's edgy phase of seasons 9-14. I think season 12 suffers because of this, they're trying too hard to spark the controversy and shock South Park was so famous for.
>>
File: image.png (479KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479KB, 640x480px
>putting Scott tenorman must die on that list
>>
I remember s15 being the worst
>>
I know it's the easy answer, but I really think season 19 was the worst. I appreciate that they're trying something new, but it didn't work at all for me. Season 16 was pretty terrible too.

Season 12 was okay, Ungroundable is one of the best episodes ever
>>
>>80498430
Nah. It had a rocky start, but it got better From TMI onwards.
>>
>>80494643
I can hardly remember what happens in season 16 episodes.
>>
>>80498633
>Season 19
>Worst

Hell no.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.