[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is captain marvel/ shazam the greatest hero.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Why is captain marvel/ shazam the greatest hero.
>>
he must not be, DC won't give him an ongoing
>>
>>80491329
He the guy who once outsold Superman and has the name of DC's biggest competitor, THAT'S why they never give him a series.
>>
The dudes just an awsome fucking powerhouse. When he yells shazam it's the coolest.
>>
>>80491428
No, the reason he doesn't have one is because Johns keeps cockblocking everything like a fucking asshole.
>>
>>80490666
>666
Nice try, Satan.

Black Adam is obviously the GOAT
>>
>>80492158
Yeah, but that's the reason WHY Johns does that.
>>
>>80490666
He's not.
>>
>>80492898
No, it isn't.
Johns is just a manchild who can't accept when somebody other than him is writing a character.
>>
>>80492158
Yeah, bad Johns! Give Shazam to Lobdell, he writes fast. And pray that books sells more than 8k.
>>
>>80493060
I'm pretty sure he cockblocked Morrison from writing one.
>>
>>80493003
The sales would flop after four issues if Johns weren't writing it.
It's embarrassing enough that Cyborg and Captain Marvel can't sustain sales despite having movies later.
>>
Remember when Johns turned Billy Batson into a little jerk?

I hated that.
>>
>>80493128
I want classic Cap to co-exist with NuCap.

It makes zero sense why DC hasn't reprinted the classic stories, too.
>>
>>80490666
Because he's a little boy who says a magic word and becomes one of the strongest people on Earth. That's like the ultimate fantasy for young readers. They don't have to imagine being a sidekick, they're the hero
>>
>>80490666
what are the 10 facts?
>>
>>80490666
Child's perception of what a hero is.

Unfortunately DC just wants to shit on him.
>>
Are there any stories where Captain Marvel loses his shit, and just reks somebody?
>>
>>80493128
Remember when anyone who actually read the story saw that Billy was perfectly fine by the end of it, and got over being a little shit incredibly quickly?
>>
>>80490666
He's Superman but better
>>
Because he is just a hero. His secret identity doesnt deal with romance and betrayal and I got someone pregnant from an alternate dimension and the child wants to murder me bullshit. He is one of the last remnants of what superman used to be. A symbol to be inspired by and not just some douche in a cape who is as human as the rest of us
>>
>>80495431
He created a new element on the periodic table called marvelium
He fought in ww2
He can slap your bitch ass
He gets owned repeteadly by Sivana and he magically escapes every time
He sat a grown woman on his knee, he slapped her ass to teach her a lesson, and she fell in love by how alpha he is.
He almost married a witch.
He is partly responsible for the death of family of CMJ and he never got shit for it.
Somehow with strength of hercules he gets beaten by a caveman, not super magical caveman, just caveman.
On his radio station once spoke of the dangers of mirrors due to the vanity they cause or some shit.
Hes a 12-14 year old boy and he has a secretary.
>>
>>80492398
Is it true the Rock is going to play him?
>>
>>80496823
Fact #11 It's Captain Marvel, not Shazam
Fact #12 The jacket is superior in every way
>>
>>80496905
Yes, just wait til 2019, srly
>>
>>80496277
>on /co/
>actually reading more than 2 panels on tumblr.
>>
File: tumblr_mb8asz71XH1rx5ri3o7_1280.jpg (105KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb8asz71XH1rx5ri3o7_1280.jpg
105KB, 578x900px
>>80490666
Say that again
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.