[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FREAKIN CAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: carl's car.jpg (42KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
carl's car.jpg
42KB, 400x300px
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FREAKIN CAR
>>
>>80487557
SCIENCE FICTION!
>>
>>80487557
METEORS DID IT!

That will be $20
>>
https://youtu.be/JgfLGohsqvE?t=1m24s
>>
Oh, great. Weeds. This will help me get to the strip club.
>>
Why are we trying to cash a bill?
>>
>Carl's head explodes
>>
>>80488247
Why'd he do that?
>>
>>80489001
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>80488002

I kept tellin' you man, 'thats a bill, thats a bill'. Just figured you knew somethin' I didn't.
>>
This seems illegal as hell, why we doing this?
>>
File: athf willy nelson.jpg (83KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
athf willy nelson.jpg
83KB, 1080x608px
W-what are you doing here?
>>
Chicken and _____
>>
You dont have to be gay to like Dirtfoot. You just have to be gay to be dirtfoot.
>>
>>80487557
THE RAPTURE
>>
EVERY DAY I BUY AND SELL PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
>>
File: jeffeyshouse.jpg (47KB, 575x470px) Image search: [Google]
jeffeyshouse.jpg
47KB, 575x470px
JEFFEY'S HOUSE
E
F
F
E
Y
'
S

H
O
U
S
E
>>
>>80491079
Thats a dang garden hose, boy.
Lookit you, talkin' to it.
>>
Live streaming broad brain.
>>
IT IS CRUSHED TO BEJEZUS AND BACK!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
THIS IS YOUR LEFT
THAT'S YOUR LEFT
THIS IS YOUR LEFT
THAT'S YOUR LEFT

THIS IS YOUR RIGHT
THAT'S YOUR RIGHT
THIS IS YOUR RIGHT
YOU'RE GONNA DIE
>>
>>80489213
I did know something I didn't. ...But it wasn't that.
>>
you want me to gobble for justice for ya
>>
>>80487557
I was raped with joy
>>
>>80492702

NO DUMBASS I'D BE DEAD IF THAT WERE TRUE!
>>
>>80492551
Best episode in the entire series next to the Broodwich
>>
>>80492551
>"There's nothing wrong with the TV!"
>TV starts spewing blood
>"Okay, something's wrong with the TV."
>>
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, before the dawn of man as we knew him, there was Sir Santa of Claus, an ape-like creature making crude and pointless toys out of dinobones and his own waste, hurling them at chimp-like creatures with crinkled hands regardless of how they behaved the previous year. These so-called "toys" were buried as witches, and defecated upon, and hurled at predators when wakened by the searing grunts of children. It wasn't a holly jolly Christmas that year. For many were killed.
>>
>>80494014
A war-like race of elves from the Red Planet landed on the ice-encased Earth, and they were immediately enslaved by the unevolved Santa Ape to make his confused toys using galactic elfin technology. Toys were made into recognizable shapes and given names like "train, " but these toys were also thrown at predators and defecated upon because they were so stupid. Christmas still sucked, in a big way.
>>
File: 1456452819050.jpg (9KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456452819050.jpg
9KB, 480x270px
>>80487557
>>
>>80490363
God makes people in all sizes and shapes... but, he only makes the people he hates gay. THAT'S YOU, YOU GAY BOY!
>>
File: fuck off! Carl.png (351KB, 419x439px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off! Carl.png
351KB, 419x439px
>>80487557
Yeah we know how you did it, congratulations, the bank gave you a creditcard, it soesn't make you better than me, but you see nobody gives me credit because I'm a bad risk and i don't pay my bills on time. So i have to work for what I have
>>
Are you the one who keeps telling me to beware? Because I'll tell you where to be. Outta my face!
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-29-22h06m22s743.png (339KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-29-22h06m22s743.png
339KB, 720x480px
Hello ladies. I'd like you to meet my little friend 'ere; Goliath. We had to order...special elastic pants...for him on the internet.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBTuYnJ25WE
>>
>>80489538
I LIVE HERE, ASSHOLE!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.