[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you deal with this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: MY DIET DR KELP.png (170KB, 357x334px) Image search: [Google]
MY DIET DR KELP.png
170KB, 357x334px
How would you deal with this guy?
>>
>>80463963
I got your drink right here "unzip pants"
>>
>>80463981
>*unzips dick
FTFY
>>
Simply hand him his Diet Dr. Kelp. Why would I forget his order?
>>
Act like I don't care that he yelled at me but then start crying once I get home.
>>
Show him the receipt.
>>
>>80463963
> How would you deal with this guy?scream the entire trip back to the pizza store
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1841x762px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1841x762px
>>80463963
The only way I know how.
>>
>>80463963
I'd tell him he wasn't charged for a drink but I'd deliver one for free if he paid for one. Not a big deal, he does live right across the street from the Krusty Krab after all.
>>
I'd tell him that I gave the drink to a african american homeless woman and then imply with a menacing tone of voice that he is a racist.
>>
>>80464056
he could still claim that you put the order in wrong
>>
>>80463963
why should i care? squidward dealt with it perfectly

also does anyone remember that top 100 spongebob marathon that was on literally like ten years back? iirc this episode was #1. 2006 nick fans had good taste
>>
>>80464469
I'm pretty sure it was Karate Island.
>>
>>80464352

would only work in the southern/eastern side of bikini bottom
>>
>>80465531
no karate island was the new episode they showed after

i think
>>
File: 1454299008132.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1454299008132.gif
1MB, 500x281px
I wouldn't. I'd let him slam the door on me. Since he pushed the pizza box really close to my body, I smell like pizza. Take a long walk back to the Krusty Krab and get scolded by Mr. Krabs. He tells me that if I screw up one more time I'm fired. After work I'd take a long walk back home. Come home to no one, take a shower, brush my teeth and go to bed.
>>
>>80463963
he's annoying at gamestop too.
>>
>>80466234
Meh, gamestop employees have it coming.
>>
>>80466414

fucking this, i would expect to be prank called with dinosaur memes, shit on by customers, and looked down upon by society as a whole for working there and shilling season passes and mountain dew tie ins
>>
>>80463963
Jerk him off to climax.

I have a lot of dreams about jerking off scary men and monsters that make them nightmares until I disarm them with my hand. I guess it's my go-to defense.
>>
>>80463963
Punch him square in the face while screaming "GET REKT, YOU CARP SON OF A BITCH!!!!"
>>
>>80466509

>for working there and shilling season passes and mountain dew tie ins

I'm really, really not trying to defend fucking gamestop of all places, but shilling things is more of a general retail thing. If the store has some kind of promotion/specials/sponsors they force the employees to shill them to every customer and sometimes you can lose your job if you don't.
>>
>>80466646
Having a job means you're a sell out.
>>
I'd show him the receipt.
>>
File: 1446339495510.jpg (473KB, 840x848px) Image search: [Google]
1446339495510.jpg
473KB, 840x848px
>>80466646
Fucking this. I work at a club warehouse and the first thing I found upon working there and going through the CBLs is my managers breathing down my neck that I need to sell a fucking credit card to at LEAST 5 people a fucking week.

I'm part time and only work 3 hours a day, and for 3-4 days a week, on evening shift. Fucking no one going out that late uses credit. And they tell me it reflects very negatively on me and prevents me from moving around the store and getting promotions/pay raises ontop of it.

I promise you everyone at Gamestop hates their job way more than you do, and probably hate you more than you hate them for thinking they're glad to deal with this shit not counting that just about every single manager at every single Gamestop is corrupt as fuck and only hires his or her friends to fill position and line pockets, so new hires never get new hours and when they do, they get fired if they can't sell preorders and seasonal passes enough.
>>
>>80466592
well it'd probably work
>>
>>80464469
I actually remember that marathon and thought it was Band Geeks that won, but apparently that was some British contest from 2012.

2006 marathon had Karate Island as #1 so something went wrong there
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Best_Day_Ever_marathon

Tangentially related, I remember a Kim Possible season 1 marathon going especially right though.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.