[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tranks a goner. I couldn't be happier http://youtu.be/ziomZ9LvlwI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (26KB, 399x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 399x646px
Tranks a goner. I couldn't be happier

http://youtu.be/ziomZ9LvlwI
>>
>>80458769
I've never experienced a more satisfying /co/ experience than watching this movie crash and burn.
>>
Why do people here hate Trank so much? Did he put on a blackface disguise and personally rape every anon in 4chan?
>>
>>80459447
He's an arrogant twat who was given a chance to make a good Fantastic 4 movie, decided he was too good for the source material and had a huge breakdown where he destroyed a house.

That's just good theater man.
>>
>>80459447
What sealed the deal for me was when he specifically instructed the F4 cast to avoid reading the comics for research purposes.
>>
>>80459491
>>80459501
Oh, I had no idea, I thought he was just a shitty director
>>
>>80458769
Calling it Fant4stic all the time makes it seem incredibly petty
>>
>>80459572
think you meant "high-as-a-kite-on drugs 24/7" director
>>
File: cuck.png (2MB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
2MB, 1280x1912px
>>80458769
Truly, he was the Phil Fish of Hollywood. He will not be missed.
>>
Kevin Smith said Trank emailed him and he's working on a script. He's most likely going indie.
>>
>>80459843
Heh, it's easier to differentiate from the other two movies of the same name.

>>80459447
Watch the videos. It's a beautiful trainwreck. The best part for me is that he showed up as a fox executive disguised as a hobo in the arrested development fantastic 4 musical spoof, next to Tobias's generic rock monster. It's just so poetic.
>>
>>80459572
Big studios have become keen on trying to use the method Marvel Studios has perfected, in taking lesser known indie or television directors and repurposing them to basically print money for them while paying them very little, but the end result is they leave the studio with more notoriety than they came in with, nine times out of ten.

The problem FOX made with Trank was, he had one good, well-recieved movie to his name, and he alienated the person that helped him create it to try and make himself look better. So FOX picked him up and Disney tried to pick him up, and they learned pretty quickly that he's shit by himself, nor can he handle the stress of a big studio film because he hasn't been doing it long enough.
>>
Remember when he cried to Kevin smith that he had a hard childhood because he was fat and rich? And that's why his life is so hard and challenging now even though he was saved from fuckin up chronicle? Good to see one Dink bite the dust so perfectly.
>>
Fucking Jews and their nepotism
>>
Wasn't he into hard drugs during the filming of Fant4stic?
>>
>>80460271
Yeah apparently he let his dogs tear up a hotel room for the shoot. Real class act
>>
>Tom Rothman, FOX
>Avi Arad, Sony
>Ike Perlmutter, Marvel
>David Goyer, WB/DC

The fantastic 4, everyone. All have been kicked off to lower positions, finally.
>>
I hope they don't give up on Fantastic Four as a whole because of this shit
>>
>>80460189
Why do they make it worse and worse for themselves?
>>
File: 1378546776150.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1378546776150.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>80458769
>Tranks a gonner
But you fucking retard, the general consensus is the only salvageable parts of the movie were the ones he directed (the first 40 minutes of the movie). The reshots, alternative ending and cut 2nd act were all studio interference.

Its like you just removed whatever little the first movie did good and left only the Fox studio executives in charge.

Trank > Fox executives
every fucking day of the week.

The only way this could change into something good is if you give it to Singer.
>>
>>80460500
Yeah. The proof that there's potential for Fantastic 4 is in the success of Rick and Morty.

Censure the language, add 2 extra players and make Reedck less emotional it's basically a F4 show.
>>
>>80460345
What an ass
>>
bye felicia
>>
>>80460590
He has some great ideas and some good talent. However, no Hollywood studio will touch him after how he acted during production. Why should they? Even if he hated Fox Execs picking at his ideas, just do the best you can. Let the movie make money and go right to doing the Star Wars Spinoff he was promised before he got booted. Then, after that makes money, go make Chronicle 2 or whatever passion project. He's done.
>>
>>80460590
>give it to Singer.
I dont know, anon. Singer is getting too old for this. He still thinks it's the 00's.

Matthew Vaughn might help a bit more.
>>
I've got nothing against the dude
Fantastic 4 was bad but overwhelming majority of movies are bad so what

What I didnt like was his fasttracked Hollywood career due to racial nepotism. Before someone calls me /pol/, its a fact that jews run Hollywood. Its not racist to say that. Trank is a young white/jewish male tale director with some talent so they threw all kinds of properties at him even if he wasnt ready for it. Look all around Hollywood and you'll see it - companies trying to find the next Spielberg or Nolan or whatever. Glad to see one of these plots fail even if his career took the hit. How about some diversity of filmmakers instead of finding the next X? See Im not /pol/ I love diversity and the endless line of jewish/white filmmakers that Trank became part of in Hollywood is not diversity and Hollywood will suffer for it
>>
>F4stic was so bad it fucked over DOFP's profits

Dude not cool
>>
This series of videos is quite entertaining and clearly the best thing that came out of the whole debacle.
>>
>>80460590
>the general consensus is the only salvageable parts of the movie were the ones he directed (the first 40 minutes of the movie).
Salvageable, as in, could be done better by someone else. Not actually good on its own
>>
>>80461725
The documentary movie about the making of Fant4stick would be better than the movie itself
>>
>>80460590
>the general consensus is the only salvageable parts of the movie were the ones he directed
That's nonsense spouted by a minority of vocal fags pretending to defend that garbage. Everything in that movie was fucked up.
>>
>>80458769
they really shouldn't say those numbers without fucking putting them up on the video
>>
>>80462165
This shit's on wikipedia dude
>>
>>80461957

I dunno I thought it was salvageable as in that it was leading into something that could have been watchable.

Personally the only parts of the movie I really enjoyed were Reed and Ben as kids. I would have been happy with an entire movie of just that honestly.
>>
>>80462201
I know, and many other places, but in this video it's just a guy saying numbers.
>>
>>80462280
>>80462201
>>80462165
I agree. Verbally parsing big numbers is kind of harsh, especially if English isn't your native language.

Visually is much easier, especially since it's universal. I still read digits in my native language even amidst English text.
>>
>>80462216
>were Reed and Ben as kids
>" 'it's clobbering time' is something the abusive brother of Ben Grimm used to say before he beat him up"
This thing doomed itself since the beginning.
>>
>>80460590
While it's partly true that Trank solo would've been better than Trank getting meddled, the problem is the clash and potential problems that came up between him and the studio.

Trank may have been in the right, but a studio is not going to hire him in the near future after looking at what he did (may have possibly ranted on /co/ about how his producer was a dick, disowned the film the week of the premiere).

We can easily guess what happened between him and Fox, and from the Sony e-mails we know that Kinberg said in an e-mail to Sony that he "told Amy [Pascal] the truth about Josh Trank" and that the whole Star Wars thing sounded more like Trank was dropped from the project rather than leaving of his own choice. So I'd say that at this time, Fox, Sony, and Disney aren't likely to hire Trank.

He could go indie though, and maybe he could climb back there in a decade or something.
>>
>>80462216
>Personally the only parts of the movie I really enjoyed were Reed and Ben as kids.

There was potential but two problems was them showing that "It's clobbering time" came from Ben's older brother bullying him and the guy who does Homer Simpson's voice being the elementary and high school teacher (and his character being as smart as Homer).
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.