[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make Killer Moth great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: Fem Killer Moth.jpg (95KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
Fem Killer Moth.jpg
95KB, 550x713px
How do we make Killer Moth great again?
>>
>>80346674
Something something build a wall?
>>
>>80346674
who?
>>
>>80346674
Teen Titans cartoon version.
>>
>>80346750
Terrible idea anon.
>>
>>80346724
Killer Moth was the first Anti-Batman to debut in comics, aimed to provide protection for the criminal underworld.
>>
Do something with him.
>>
You make him an single dad who only does supervillainy to pay the bills and support his daughter, Kitten.
>>
I can't remember the last time I've seen him as the main villain of a story, instead of a joke cameo.

Focus on the Batman of Crime thing, instead of just LOL MOTHS. That's it.
>>
>>80346674
Mid-tier villain, basically the Batman of crime.

He can handle himself well against Batman and other crime fighters, but still wears the goofy ass costume.
>>
you give him to the Flash franchise and let him join the Rogues
>>
>>80347512
He was the villain for an Arkham prequel comic that showed the origins of Batgirl.
>>
>>80346838
Why?
>>
>>80346674
Vote Trump.

He'll make a lot of things great again, apparently.
>>
>>80348090
Because it's lazy.
>>
>>80348657
This isnt a valid answer.
>>
>>80348694
How's this
>Killer Moth as a mutated mad scientist is lame
>>
Just have him show up again. We never saw much of him outside of GA Y0 and the Longbow Hunters
>>
>>80349193
Shit taste, its basically:
>Killer moth that is a mutaded mad scientist, than can be menacing while still being goofy and a single dad.

It makes him stand out.
>>
>>80349414
There are plenty of mad scientist characters to turn into a single dad joke character.
Killer Moth is not mutated or any of that shit though.
>>
File: 5461231231654681351.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5461231231654681351.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>80346674
Try actually making him into the evil Batman he was originally intended to be?
>>
>>80348090

Because it's not really what makes Killer Moth fun.

Killer Moth shouldn't be some uber cool badass. He works best as a semi-competent joke villain.
>>
>>80349414
>Killer moth that is a anti-batman, that can be menacing while still being goofy and a single dad
Now we're cooking with some gas
>>
>>80346674

Didn't he appear as a "serious" threat in a Green Arrow comic a while back. As a supporting villain though
>>
>>80349494
>Joke villain
We've tried this and it doesn't work.
>>
>>80349647
Then kill the loser off and never bother with him again.

Best possible end for one seriously pathetic villain.
>>
>>80346674
Do we seriously need yet another anti Batman?

After
>Hush
>Black Mask
>Prometheus
>Anarky
>Wrath
>Cat Man
>Red Hood

You want another? In this already overfilled list of characters?
>>
>>80349863
Is Man-Bat an anti-Batman?
>>
>>80349863
But he was the original Anti-Batman, the OG who even got a picture with Lex and Joker during the Goldenage.
>>
>>80349863
>Hush
>Black Mask
Those characters are more Anti-Brice Waynes.
>Anarky
>Cat man
Not even close to being anti-Batman.
>>
File: killer-moth.png (570KB, 702x624px) Image search: [Google]
killer-moth.png
570KB, 702x624px
He was in Lemire's Green Arrow and he was pretty cool.
>>
>>80349785
Way to be an unimaginative quitter anon.
>>
>>80346674
Tell that lady to put on some pants for starters.
>>
>>80349494
Isn't the teen titans killer moth a joke villain?
>>
>>80346674
I mean I see 3 options mainly.

> Joke villain

> Make them dark edgy evil batman.

> Do fucking nothing and leave em as is.

Then, if that's not a good enough answer I'd recommend making em based around the myths of mothman instead of actual moths. Kinda creepy, interesting, mysterious, strange. This pretty much kills the original character and replaces him with someone new, so not really what you're going for.
>>
>>80349863
>getting rid of the original just because a few more popped up

>"hurr we won't need the original after we gots all dis other ones"
>>
>>80353452
While the episode he starred in was humorous, I would say he's vaguely threatening.
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 470x588px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 470x588px
>>80346674
The better question is how doe we make scarface great again. But i did have this idea rolling around my head, about how hes some sort of tragic opposite to supermans story, how hes a bug alien larva and the last member of his race whos rocket crashlands into the ghettos of gotham. A woman adopts him, and treats him like a son, but when shes dying he dons the costume to try and pay for her medical bills.
>>
>>80353766
Superman would be involved somewhat, maybe how he has some information on his dead race, but it would then transition into a mostly batman villian.
>>
>>80348038
So the DC version of Batroc the leaper?
>>
Ok heres might Idea:

Hes the original anti batman so lets roll with that. Make him the boogeyman of every cop, judge, senator, and firefighter within Gotham. Like in the old comics, thugs would have to know the proper ways to signal and pay this guy, like a graffiti mark only seen under certain light. Hes a paid merc who builds his own gear, but always has his signature cocoon gun. Make him sort of a freakish "bug collector" as in his victims are often stuck to walls via cocoon either alive or dead (buyers preference). Also why not run with an urban camo theme? Like at first glance he looks like a big coat hobo but its actually his wings (kinda like that movie mimic.)
>>
>>80354080
I'd be OK with that.
>>
>>80346674
You got two options:
Make him a joke villain and play up how silly he looks and how goofy his theme is

Or complete redesign from the ground up because no one will ever take a "Batman of Crime" in striped stockings and a bug mask seriously.
>>
>>80355983
Bug mask maybe, even stripped stockings if there stirched up and gross looking. The mask could be seriously frightening aswell.
>>
>>80355955
It's certainly the best case scenario for the character.
>>
>>80355983
I don't think a ground up redesign is needed. Great thing about capeshit is that heroes and villains can be a little surreal with their look so all Killer Moth really need to do is find a way to blend his old design with something more modern.
>>
>>80354409
Oh, I like this.

The cops are finding people cocooned all over Gotham...
>>
File: KM.png (976KB, 1200x1030px) Image search: [Google]
KM.png
976KB, 1200x1030px
I think Max Landis pitched a 12 issue Killer Moth series with Joelle Jones a couple months ago.
>>
>>80349485
Hush, Prometheus, Bane, Owlman, and others make better evil Batmen than Killer Moth.
>>
>>80348657
Evil Batman is lazy.
>>
>>80357852
Killer Moth is the OG evil Batman tho
>he was Anti-Batman before it was mainstream
>hipster villain
>Killer Moth should show up in Batgirl with a trendy redesign
And that's how you fix Killer Moth.
>>
>>80357835
Hush isn't anti-Batman though, he's Anti-Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>80357725
I can't tell if he's just fucking around or if he's serious about bringing Killer Moth back to his roots.
>>
File: 110.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
110.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Honestly, while Beware the Batman had a horrible characterization for Anarky, if you tweak it a little, it would've made for a cool take on Killer Moth.

Basically, he's obsessed with being an anti-Batman, but he's not as big as the other villains. However, he will help them and push them in the right direction, and can be a decent stand alone threat from time to time. But he's smarmy and smug about it 24/7.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.