[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Which joke got the biggest laughs in your theatre? >Which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

File: deadpool movie.jpg (96KB, 599x888px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool movie.jpg
96KB, 599x888px
>Which joke got the biggest laughs in your theatre?
>Which joke made you personally laugh the hardest?
>What was your favourite part of the movie?
>>
>>79792659

Stop being mad that it was good. It's okay to be wrong.
>>
>>79792659
Anon it's not as bad as Pixels like I had expected it to be, so therefore in that case it will have fans here despite the disgust for Waypool
>>
>>79792659
I liked the part where /v/ got the fuck out.
>>
The unicorn masturbation rewind part.

Bob cameo. Didn't except it at all, it was a perfect touch. And people laughed at it (MC knowing one of the sbires) even not knowing the character.

When he's making the suit/searching for Francis. The rythme is cool, his new theme song was awesome and I found the action neat and creative. Also this ice rink scene was perfect. And the way he makes the suit red because of blood is fucking genious, even comics didn't had a good introduction to the costume like this.

May I add :
>What made you cringe the most ?
Probably bullet-in-the-butt scene and its slow-mo.

>Fav actor performance except R.R ?
Leslie Uggams as blind Al. Hands down.
>>
>>79792659

I like the part where you stopped being salty and grew the fuck up.

Get a life, Anon.
>>
>>79792822

Blind Al and Weasel were perfect. I just hope they get more screentime in the sequel.

The opening credits and the Deadpool vs. Colossus fight had my theatre laughing so loud I missed some of the subsequent lines.

Either Deadpool vs. Colossus, the entire "Where's Francis" montage or Hugh Jackman mask, the Dupindar brick joke.

Any scene in which Deadpool showed he's actually a fucked up psychopath.
>>
>>79792846

Oh and

>What made you cringe the most ?
The "did I leave the stove on" joke. I saw it in the trailers, I knew it was coming, but it still made me cringe.

>Fav actor performance except R.R ?
Leslie Uggams was a perfect Blind Al, TJ Miller as Weasel and the Colossus VA were also great,
>>
>Punching Colossus in the nuts
>Punching Colossus in the nuts
>The bit where he broke his wrist punching Colossus in the nuts

I didn't think Blind Al was that great. Not as salty as she should have been. I suppose they wouldn't have been allowed to have her be a slave, though, so the entire dynamic of their relationship was spoiled by necessity.
>>
Probably the unicorn fap scene

Hahaha, you're about to be killed by a fucking Zamboni!

The whole where's Francis scene
>>
>>79792346
Probably the Colossus fight or the Huge Actman gag
Either
>Love is blind
Or
>I would go with you, but...I don't want to
or
>Happy international women's day
Honestly, I really dug the chemistry between Wade and Vanessa. I also liked the final battle scene.

As a side not, I'm really surprised that this is the first time we got a proper X-Men costume in live action. It looks great with the yellow, and I don't get why Singer is still so afraid of his heroes having a little colour on their suits
>>
>>79792346
Baby hand.
Wade talking about how awesome fapping with the baby hand will be to Blind Al
Deadpool's search for Francis
>>
>>79792659
Kek, this made me laugh more than the actual movie
>>
>>79792346
Zamboni murder
Liam Neeson nightmare
Anything involving Francis besides fights. His relationship with deadpool was great, and he was one smarmy fuck.
>>
>>79792346
The after credits scene
>>
>>79792346

Zamboni

Bob Agent of something

Burning house build character
>>
>>79792346
>baby hand and all derivatives
>the studio comment @ xavier's mansion
>Franchis' search montage

Also:
>Was that actually supposed to be a helicarrier?
>Did Liefield actually cameo?
>>
>>79792346
>The opening still with the fake credits
>The 12 bullets scene
>Deadpool fighting Colossus
>All the scenes with the blind woman
>The subplot of the taxi driver kidnapping his love rival
>The joke about the studio only being able to afford two X-Men
>The post credits scene
>>
>>79792346
Romance between Wade and Vanessa.
>>Which joke made you personally laugh the hardest?
Weasel casually bailing out on Wade in the final shootout.
That's a tough one. The search montage is up there but I think I'll go with the bridge fight and X-Men's first appearance.
>>
>>79793498
That's what I was wondering too. It seriously looked like the first avengers helicarrier
>>
>>79793498
>>79793597
http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2016/02/exclusive-deadpool-couldnt-get-the-rights-to-avengers-joke.html

Apparently it was but they couldn't get the rights.

Which is odd, because the concept of 'flying aircraft carrier' seems vague; I'd have thought the just couldn't call it the Helicarrier.
>>
too many to remember

-T-Rex hands
-Zamboni torture

Counting bullets and the second taxi ride
>>
I love how he scolds the cab driver in front of Colossus but then whispers about how proud he is. The icing on the cake is the car accident.
>>
Can someone tell me when the zamboni scene is? If it's right at the start of the where's Francis montage I might have missed it going for a piss and if I have in gonna be fuming.
>>
>>79793763
when he was going around looking for information on Francis
>>
>>79792840
>grow up!
>be more mature!
>enjoy Memepool!
>>
>>79793778
Mother fucker
>>
McAvoy or Stewart?
>>
File: 1441259606908.png (439KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441259606908.png
439KB, 400x400px
I really liked the part where Ryan Reynolds is getting buttfucked by his girlfriend with a strap-on and he can't relax his asshole, so she tightens her harness and continues to rail him from behind doggystyle. BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>79793872
he's never had multiple personalities, just schizophrenia
>>
>>79792346
Personally one of my favorite lines is where he's calling out that nega super whatever chick on being an angsty teen and she just goes "ok you got me in a box" and then he celebrates.
>>
File: you-gonna-get-comfy.jpg (38KB, 311x400px) Image search: [Google]
you-gonna-get-comfy.jpg
38KB, 311x400px
> people saying this is the most accurate cape-character portrayal since Ironman 1

Is it real /co/mrades? Is it really that good?
>>
Haven't seen it yet, do they keep in Blind Al being his prisoner? Or was it completely cut?

I figured they'd address it but not put in the box, that'd be a bit much.
>>
>>79793985
Yes. There's humor right from the opening credits. And the serious scenes are believable because Reynolds sells it perfectly.
>>
Was there a Bea Arthur reference? Becasue I didn't catch it and that was really the only thing missing that I find essential to Deadpool's schtick.
>>
>>79793894

It's Fox.
>>
>>79794008
They're roommates.
>>

Probably the baby hand.

The scene where he asks is it sexist to hit a woman or even more sexist to not hit a woman then just shoots her.

Searching for Francis to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDfnj3_OuA
>>
As much as I really wanted to love this movie I felt like it was a let down honestly. I genuinely had high hopes but it seems almost all the best bits were in the trailers so there was no amazingly funny part. There were so many forced dick jokes...

either way best part for me would be the t rex hands or zamboni I guess.
>>
File: image.png (170KB, 342x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
170KB, 342x287px
Is there actually a fucking Pony masturbation joke in this movie?

Can I get an explanation?
Is a straight up jab at horsefuckers?
>>
File: 1454002992197.gif (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454002992197.gif
174KB, 300x300px
>>79794025
Why even post this

Marvel IP logo at the start, alongside big 20th Century Fox logo with the spotlights

You contributed nothing to the pegging discussion
>>
>>79794080
BEcause the film is told in flashbacks, when we meet up with the current time, Deadpool says you know this part and fast forwards the film and it stops on him in bed wanking looking into the eyes of a Unicorn plush toy. He narrates 'Oh God you weren't meant to see this.'
>>
Tie between jacking off to the unicorn and the pegging scene

"It's almost as if the studio couldn't afford another X-Man to show up."

Opening credits and the "looking for Francis" montage.
>>
>>79794080
the movie does a flashback, and as it VHS-style fast fowards past the opening action scene, it stops on a maskless Wade kissing a pony while lying in bed and touching himself, and it's shot from the side. I didn't even realize it was Wade until later on in the movie, when he pulls out the horse while Blind Al is on the couch with him, and he tells her to get out before it gets weird, and he starts jerking off with freshly grown back baby-sized hand("I bet it's gonna feel huge with this")
>>
>>79794080
>>79794100
to add, later on he also grabs the unicorn plush toy and a bottle of lube and walks off
>>
File: image.png (128KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128KB, 600x652px
>>79794100
>>79794124
>>79794126
that's actually pretty funny.
>>
File: 1455192178455.jpg (199KB, 2024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1455192178455.jpg
199KB, 2024x1024px
>theater is packed
>just before the movie starts, someone makes a loud fart noise
>everyone laughs
>2 hours of movie
>just before the credits start rolling, another fart noise from someone in the audience
>everyone laughs again
God Bless America
>>
>>79794145
in the credits there's a cartoon deadpool riding a unicorn, and he starts jerking off the horn until it jizzes rainbows, and then a wad of cash spurts out of it's ass.

Also the after credits scene they talk about Deadpool 2 having Cable and time travel.
>>
>>79792346
>Not sure, probably the Colussus fight scene
>I laughed the hardest at the zamboni until it showed it more than once and said the joke out loud, the joke about not being able to afford the other X-men, and the bridge fight where he pokes his head over the wrecked car and they open fire
>Bridge scene was by far the best, second goes to origin story
>>
File: colossus.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
colossus.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
Half the movie was Colossus, it's a great formula if they continue to crank out these small-cast films that really let characters shine.

Those fucking traps, Colussus was 8 feet tall with no neck, it was great
>>
>>79794269
his fight with gina and the boob scene were damn good, even the sideshow stuff is great.
>>
So do you think Wade's cocaine stash was real or was that him just messing with Blind Al some more?
>>
>>79794022
Didn't see/hear any either. I don't think this is essential for the movie though, but it would have been a nice touch too.
>>
>Love isn't blind. You're blind.
>>
>>Which joke got the biggest laughs in your theatre?
stan lee cameo in a strip club

when he forgot his gun bag again and called the cabbie
also i got a good chuckle when i realized the badguy base was a crashed helicarrier from the MCU

>>What was your favorite part of the movie?
when Francis got away. up to that point i thought the whole movie was going to be terenteno/memento time jump cuts but then the big bad leaves so him in the dumpster after the final time cut marks the end of the act

also the cool little figurine i got because of cinimark
>>
>>79794432
>also i got a good chuckle when i realized the badguy base was a crashed helicarrier from the MCU
really? I thought it was a shipyard building a regular aircraft carrier and it was still drydocked. I don't remember there being a need for so many commercial shipping containers, and the only helicarriers that go out of commission in the Avengers/Cap movies were destroyed being shot out of the sky.
>>
>>79794633
it had air cancels bruddah
>>
>>79794188
>Keira Knightley as Cable

I need fanart of this
>>
File: 3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg (145KB, 633x437px) Image search: [Google]
3602829-1097053204-33362.jpg
145KB, 633x437px
>tfw Cunningham

I knew he was a goner, but I didn't expect Wade's actions to be what killed him in the end.
>>
>>79793526
what was the end credits scene? My friend was too impatient to wait
>>
>>79794312
probably real, but he probably doesn't actually have a habit. I imagine his healing factor means most drugs wear off after a measly five minutes
>>
>>79794312
Considering that the film is inspired by Joe Kelly's run, guess he doesn't have one and he's just messing up with Al.
>>
>>79794022
There's definitively a Bea Athur shirt in this movie. I just can't remember where.
>>
File: 1454608701886.jpg (1MB, 4369x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1454608701886.jpg
1MB, 4369x3262px
Which joke got the biggest laughs in your theatre?

>the scene where he tries to hit Colossus

>It's like we have no budget to get more x men

Which joke made you personally laugh the hardest?

>let's go see the professor
>stewart or mcavoy?

What was your favourite part of the movie?

>the second taxi scene
>>
One of the best parts was when Deadpool, Negasonic, and Colossus were in Dopender's cab. Deadpool is trying to claim innocence in telling Dopender to kill his counsin. While telling Dopender to kill his cousin, under his breath.
>>
I know it's not really a "joke" but I loved the delivery

"Language!"
"SUCK A COCKKK"
>>
>>79795151
Colossus averting his eyes and blocking the view of Carano's exposed nipple.
>>
>>79795178
He's such a gentleman. His Mama raised her a good Russian boy.
>>
>>79793290
This. It reminded me of Scary Movie 2 for a second. Whole theater laughed at it.
>>
>>79795377
I forgot about zamboni scene, that was hilarious.
>>
>>79792346
The opening credits, I think. I live in a very religious state and so our theatre was pretty much empty. And I don't think these people went in to the movie expecting what they got.
Colossus just standing there while DP broke himself all over him.
Probably the bits with the taxi driver.
>>
>>79793814
This. Never tell someone to "grow up" and also be a poster on /co/ - comics and cartoons. It just doesn't work.
>>
Why does no one talk about how Deadpool bought Luke Cage a beer?
>>
>>79792346
Stan Lee Unnecesary Cameo.
>>
>>79792765
>implying /v/ hasn't integrated and become a hefty, if not majority part of /co/

It's been years, just accept it.
>>
>>79793894
Don't joke with me like this.

If there's a strap-on scene, I might actually pay to see memepool
>>
>>79796133
It's like 15 seconds. Pool's on the bed, cuts to Dr. Thompkins saying "Happy International Womens' Day." and it zooms out, showing her tightening a strap on her strap on. Cuts back to Deadpool cringing in pain, then saying "NOPE. NO. STOP. NOT HAPPENING."
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (35KB, 331x350px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
35KB, 331x350px
From the other thread: The T-Rex part got me laughing out loud. Reminded me of Jim Carrey humor. The Austin Powers bit was great as well and it made me laugh really hard. The other part that had me laughing out loud was the Jackman mask at the end.
>>
>>79794167
Disgusting savages
>>
>>79792346
Definitely the Hugh Jackman mask, when he got shot in the butt, and the jab against production on the limited number of x-men they have

The Hugh Jackman mask

Scenes with Negasonic and Colossus.
>>
>>79792346
>>Which joke got the biggest laughs in your theatre?
"It's like the studio couldn't afford more than two X-Men
The Happy Lent sex day, shit caught me off guard during the year round sex montage
>>What was your favourite part of the movie?
At the end of the film, when he tells the audience to pick up their trash, because it's a dick move leaving it there. I worked in a cinema for nearly 10 years and can say that Yes, it is a dick move to leave your garbage on the floor.
>>
>>79793894
I really really liked that this happened on screen
>>
No one pointed out that NTW was obviously over-trained for the combat situation she inhabited. It looked like she could have done most of that her damn self.
>>
>>79795151
I really liked this. I want to think it's a slight jab at that AoU gag.
>>
>>79793894
Is this true?
>>
>>79796224
That ear bite was so fucking sexy, hot damn.
>>
>>79793498
>>Was that actually supposed to be a helicarrier?
A generic more comic style Helicarrier, yes. Not the one from the MCU, but enough that you can tell it's suppose to be a helicarrier.
>>Did Liefield actually cameo?
No. Deadpool makes the comment "Fuck Liefeld" as he enters the bar, but that's it.
>>
So did colossus vomit chrome?
>>
>>79794269
I was so fucking happy to see a proper Colossus on the big screen. Both in look and the way he acted.
>>
>>79794864
Yeah, total messing with. The only downside is we didn't see Blind Al get curious about finding it for real or if Wade was full of shit as usual.
>>
Gonna see an IMAX showing at 7pm.

I hear Ryan Reynolds' dick is shown. Is he cut? Because with Deadpool's regeneration, that's a total immersion breaker.
>>
>>79799972
Not really, if he was cut before hand his powers will view it as his natural state.
>>
How are the torture scenes? The blood doesn't get to me when it's over-the-top like Kick-Ass, but the gruesome stuff and torture stuff can.
>>
>>79799998
Interesting perspective.
>>
>>79793894

This was easily the best part of the film. Gonna revolutionize the whole film industry with that one scene
>>
>>79792346
Zamboni, Deadpool breaking all his limbs punching Colossus, Stan Lee of course

References to the other movies, Bob's random appearance, Lent sex day (virtually no one else laughed in the theater). I think the sexist scene may break me hardest if it's extended in the director's cut.

Bar scenes in general probably. Hope it comes back in the sequel.
>>
>>79793030
In five minutes...
>>
>>79796795
[farts patriotically]
>>
I liked that colossus kept trying to get him to join. He knows he's a killer and he still does it. Hell, I think NTW killed a couple guys. Just loved them indirectly pointing out the hypocrisy of wolverine being there but "we don't kill!".
>>
>>79800001
Eh, some people get punched to death. Otherwise, everyone is pretty much one-shot/slice killed.

Well, the torture scene of Deadpool to kick-start his powers is pretty grueling. Most of it is a montage... but if you have issues with watching suffocation...
>>
>>79800001
It's a minute at best. Ice, electricity, beating on, and then limited air in a chamber. There's a break between the first few and the last one to have Wade talk with Worm, another patient being tortured to unlock the mutant gene, and make fun of Francis
>>
>>79799972
His dick is mostly shown from a distance while being thrown around in low light.
>>
Who else expected Vanessa to tell Francis he had something in his teeth?
>>
>>79800331
Me! I was disappointed her "I'm not the damsel in distress type" line was cut despite being in all the commercials.
>>
>>79799823
The coffee cup in the opening credits had the name Rob L. Written on it in sharpie.
>>
>>79794766
It was a Ferris Bueller reference with Deadpool coming out in a bathrobe and asking why you were still here before encouraging you to leave. Then he mentions they don't have the money for a sequel sting, but adds in that they will have Cable in the sequel and haven't chosen an actor yet.
>>
File: 1436476567766.jpg (20KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
1436476567766.jpg
20KB, 303x303px
>>79800277
>>79800319
Well, suffocating freaks me out and I'm going tonight, so fuck me. I'll look down if I have to. Happy it's only like a minute.

Thanks for the help Anons!
>>
>>79800381
I think I missed that laughing too hard at everything going on
>>
>>79800319
>He got it from dish soap
One of my favorite line deliveries in the movie
>>
>>79799972
You just see it flop a bit as he Flys through the air... it's not shown well enough to see if he's cut
>>
>>79800469
Yeah the device they put him in is brutal to consider in theory, though visually it isn't too horrible. Good luck, anon.
>>
I'm really surprised at the Adventure Time gag. That got a lot of laughs when I watched.
>>

The explanation for why there were only two X-men around.
>>
>>79801154
I love how everything involving the X-Men in the movie felt really cheap. Colossus was fucking great though.
>>
>>79801233

he was such a tryhard goody-two-shoes.
>>
>>79792346
Biggest laugh was He named himself after soap!
>>
>>79795051
Taxi driver was a boss.

>You know what to do.
>>
File: 2010a.png (67KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
2010a.png
67KB, 250x271px
>>79801768
>>
>>79795051
lol so random xD XD XD
>>
>>79795178
Fuck him for that.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.