[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last thread hit the bump limit. ITT: We wait for the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 25

File: Justice League.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
The last thread hit the bump limit.

ITT: We wait for the new Batman V Superman trailer.
>>
>>79761179
What pop music song will play through the trailer?
>>
>>79761179
Do you really need to make all these threads to discuss the trailer not being out?
>>
They're going to wait until tomorrow afternoon to release it, probably.

Hope WB isn't surprised when someone leaks a cam version first.
>>
File: hamboigas.jpg (63KB, 677x824px) Image search: [Google]
hamboigas.jpg
63KB, 677x824px
So it's basically confirmed that this guy is playing Hal.
>>
>>79761355
What does his butt look like?
>>
>>79761355
What a qt
>>
File: rIzdGf1.jpg (98KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
rIzdGf1.jpg
98KB, 450x800px
IN DEPTH TRAILER DESCRIPTION
>>
>>79761179
HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCf2ujIuA7k
>>
>>79761179
its not coming out /co/
>>
File: bendis.jpg (46KB, 605x688px) Image search: [Google]
bendis.jpg
46KB, 605x688px
New trailer for BatmanVSuperman? A new trailer for the movie BatmanVSuperman?
>>
>>79761423
Don't make me cry anon, pls
>>
>>79761355
He's welcome to use my butt anytime.
>>
>>79761233

>Queen
>Pop

Eat shit
>>
>>79761405
What is this
also
>remixed mos music
hype
>>
>>79761233
new order - elegia
>>
>>79761483
it is by definition popular music
>>
>>79761483
You seem to have to idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>79761388
As ravaged and blown out as mamoa's ass.
>>
>>79761401
In 52 minutes the Reddit theater guy can confirm if this is real
>>
>>79761401
>tub

What the hell, I thought that was just some anons making shit up

Anyway, it must be the same imdb guy, and it's not quite matching other reports
>>
File: Batsupes.jpg (42KB, 533x749px) Image search: [Google]
Batsupes.jpg
42KB, 533x749px
Not for the faint of heart.
>>
>>79761564
I don't know what that means
>>
>>79761355
he has the look
>>
>>79761610
>not drawing Lex as well
>>
>>79761355
>go look at his instagram
>lots pics of his cats

Nice
>>
>>79761179
will we get an updated version of this soon with Green Lantern also?
>>
>>79761355
Dan Amboyer interview for BvS:
>POPSUGAR: So, let's talk about Batman v Superman.

>Dan Amboyer: Oh, gosh. OK.

>PS: What was it like working with Zack Snyder?

>DA: It was interesting. He was a cool guy. I don't know if people know this, but he's really big about fitness on set, even as far as catering. So, he's always encouraging healthy food, which is great. He even makes you do push-ups in between takes.

>PS: I don't know how much you can give away about this, but what kind of scenes did you film?

>DA: Um, I don't know what I can say that's not spoilery. So, let's just say, I filmed good ones.
>>
>>79761738
I dont think Hal will be in JL part 1 since GLC is set after those events. Also I think the Cyborg and Flash designs are placeholders and not accurate to the final costume result
>>
>>79761738

>Green Lantern

Yeah he's not appearing It's a good thing too because constructs would look goofy as shit
>>
>>79761792
cont.

>PS: Now, there's been a lot of speculation, but are you able to tell me more about your character?

>DA: I can't. They told me I couldn't say anything.

>PS: Hasn't a name been released though?

>DA: Oh, yes. It does appear, but it's kind of an undercover thing. The name appears on me at one point.

>PS: Well, I was going to ask what's your favorite color, but maybe I shouldn't go there.

>DA: No? Blue. Definitely blue, but I appreciate nature as well and everything green.
>>
>>79761494
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjSaBZ-50Gs
>>
>>79761801
You have literally no reason to think either of those things
>>
>>79761814
>>79761792

>And everything green

Well he's either Green Lantern or fucking Swamp Thing
>>
>>79761801
>thinking Snyder won't come up with some cool as fuck constructs
>>
>>79761827

Yes I do. The green Lantern movie. They looked shit
>>
>>79761875
It's called bad CGI.
I'm honestly curious if you have a mental disorder that causes you to think like you're thinking right now. You know that you can make things in movies look, you know, good, right?
>>
>>79761801
>>79761855
>Thinking Hal would make complex constructs
>>
>>79761814
He's gotta be Hal. He might not be GL yet, but he's goddamn Hal.
>>
>>79761847
JLD movie confirmed
>>
>>79761792
>>79761814
Im gonna need sauce on this.
>>
>>79761905
Guys got a point, Hal isnt that creative when it comes to constructs. His bread and butter is a giant boxing glove half the time
>>
>>79761919
theres a little more i didnt post
http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Dan-Amboyer-Interview-About-Batman-v-Superman-2016-40135939
>>
>>79761847
just imagine the look on Amell's fucking face if this guy was announced as Green Arrow
>>
>>79761919
http://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Dan-Amboyer-Interview-About-Batman-v-Superman-2016-40135939
>>
>>79761933
Depends on how far you push him. He also made a small army of gun toting soldiers.
>>
>last trailer spoiled the entire movie
What are they gonna spoil this time? The end credits?
>>
>>79761814
>Oh, yes. It does appear, but it's kind of an undercover thing. The name appears on me at one point.
>undercover thing
GRAYSON
R
A
Y
S
O
N

i refuse to accept that grayson won't be embedded in these movies waiting to be revealed
>>
>>79761941
>tfw you're on Felicity: The Series while some other guy is playing Green Arrow in the movie
>>
>>79761986
You posted this joke this morning and it wasn't funny then.
>>
>>79761988
scott eastwood is playing dick already
>>
Maybe he's Booster Gold, and the favorite color = blue thing refers to his friendo Blue Beetle.
>>
>>79761903

>It's called bad CGI

No it's because constructs coming from a magic ring look ridiculous and they look ridiculous in comics and cartoons
>>
>>79761941
Well rumor was that they're casting Black Canary for JL, which means Green Arrow probably isn't far behind. I'm sure Amell isn't happy.
>>
>>79761986
DCCU doesn't do low brow stuff like after credits scenes
>>
>>79761988
>>79762013
They're both hot enough to play Dick tbqh

But how are their asses and acting chops?
>>
>>79761941

It could happen since the fight is a TDKR adaptation. Just depends how closely they adapt it
>>
>>79761990
>We get a real Green Arrow
>"Movie verse doesnt matter anyway!"
>Erza guest stars on The Flash thanks to Multiverse
>"W-Well I do a pretty good Casey Jones!
>>
>>79762021
>>79761941

Fuck Amell. He's not even playing Green Arrow, he's Green Batman
>>
>>79762041
Both great, both terrible.
>>
>>79762047
Also thanks to the Luthor interviews, we know Queen Industries exists in the DCEU as well as Kord.
>>
>>79762013
it's good to have a backup just in case
I'm worried eastwood is Deathstroke
>>
>>79762047
I've always had this thought in the back of my head that they secretly shot a scene with Amell in BvS where he shoots the kryptonite arrow to assist Bruce.
>>
>>79762069
Really, really dark green. As in looks black 90% of the time.
>>
>>79761933
Hey, why change if it works.
>>
>>79762069
Truer words have never been said.

Also random thought, you ever notice that in some versions of Green Lantern his constructs either have some sort of tether to the ring or just pop out of thin air? Ryan Renolds movie did the latter, would you change how the constructs get animated?
>>
>>79762069
That's not really his fault.
>>
>>79762093
Gross
>>
>>79762093
Why would ANYONE want the CW cancer that is not-batman appearing in the DCEU. I would actually want Green Arrow
>>
Trailer 100% coming tomorrow since midnight premieres and such
>>
>>79762161
Eh, the characters in the CW could be fine in a movie format. CW shows are cancerous because of the dialogue and the shitty forced melodrama.
>>
File: 16518462651.jpg (39KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
16518462651.jpg
39KB, 800x800px
>>79762161
>>79762192
>>
>>79762161
They'd have to kill him off first.

Arrow has a long history of cutting characters just in time to let their cinematic versions be front and center:
>deadshot
>deathstroke
>harley cameo
>waller

They just axed the league of assassins so they might show up in future batfilms. I wouldn't be surprised if their Katana dies this season too.
>>
>>79762192
Casting a CW actor would confuse audiences.

>>79762142
Tethered, the problem with the GL movie was the time and money spent on construct. You have to give them a more reflective, hard surface or make them see through, they went with cheap and gooey, like everything CGI in that movie.
>>
>>79761179
Where the fuck is it.
>>
>>79762192

Season 2 of Flash hasn't had much on the way of Melodrama
>>
>>79762225
>wally west might have been added as a contingency plan if barry gets pulled
>>
Are you guys just assuming there's going to be a trailer tonight on rumour and speculation or is there actually hard evidence supporting the fact that there is one?
>>
>>79762225
Funny how Count Vertigo, one of Oliver's most prominent adversaries, has been completely wasted not once but twice as a shit drug dealer.
>>
>>79762252
>All of Barry, Iris, and Wally's family and relationship shit
I'll agree with you though that that isn't the main problem of S2 Flash. To me it's the complete refusal to let Barry be the lead in his own show and actually use some of the superhero knowledge he supposedly now has.
>>
>>79762018
This. The greatest sin of the GL movies is that they took it seriously.
They had everything they needed to make it a tounge in cheek send up of old school sci-fi and comic book geekery.
But they went super serial and were all completely unselfaware and fucked it all up.
I mean really. Without the same exposure as superman and batman they can not get away with the quite honestly fucking retarded and deeply childish and anachronisitc concept and ideas of the green lantern.

Not even going to get into how the movie wasn't even coherent.

They should have just stuck to green energy powered flying brick that can shoot lasers and occasionally makes simple shapes out of green energy, mainly by mistake.
Them bringing up how they can make litterally anything out of it just by thinking off the bat?
Fucking retarded.
They didn't even give people time to warm up to it before they went full fucking retard with it all.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hal Jordan is the exact WRONG PERSON to use to show off the GL thing in a live action movie.
Nothing about the character meshes with the silly as fuck GL abilities and utterly stupid mythos. He doesn't fucking work.
>>
when will it be out
>>
>>79762300
Pretty sure there was a link going around to the actual upload on WB's youtube page, but it's private.
>>
>>79762313
I can't wait until next season when Felicy & Friends fight the third Count Vertigo.
>>
>>79762350
This is just a stupid guess by /co/ that it gonna be out recently at all.
>>
>>79762321

The Barry/Iris relationship has been dead this season. I'm not sure I would call the west family drama a "Melodrama" though, just shitty drama. But it's over now and didn't last long
>>
>>79762326
>And I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hal Jordan is the exact WRONG PERSON to use to show off the GL thing in a live action movie.
>Nothing about the character meshes with the silly as fuck GL abilities and utterly stupid mythos. He doesn't fucking work.
Fucking yes, we need more interesting Lantern, like John.
>>
>>79762326
You're completely wrong. GL sucked because every single aspect, script, acting, directing, was half assed. Making it structurally MCUlike would just be shit icing on a shit cake.
>>
>>79762351

So you haven't seen the link?
>>
>>79762388
I wasn't implying Barry and Iris had relationship drama. But the Barry adn Patty arc accomplished nothing but wasting everyone's time and being chalk-full of shitty dialogue, melodrama, and irrational behavior.
>>
>>79762414
I was on my phone when I saw it being posted, but I never clicked on it.
>>
Ok lets turn back to DCEU and talk about how they need to fix the damn Flash costume
>>
>>79762392

We needed it set in the 40's and be Alan Scott. The Green Lantern corps is shit
>>
>>79762321
Because, God forbid, anything happen with the character.
>Herpa derp! I wanna see Flash run around and punch things!
>>
>>79762430

Early days man. Could still be concept art
>>
>>79762430
I need to see an actual costume on an actual person before I judge it. Flash and Cyborg just looked like placeholder concept art.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>79762401
Icing on the shit cake, Randy. Icing on the shit cake.
>>
>>79762461
Not with CW's terrible writing it shouldn't. Pick any actual show, read any actual books, or pick up some decent comic books. Don't waste your precious lifetime watching terrible brain numbing drama made for retarded 14 year old suburban white girls.
>>
>>79762461

/co/ really hates anything that even resembles a romantic relationship. And I have no idea why since Superheroes have romantic relationships in the comics a lot
>>
>>79762494

Flash has great comic fanservice and as for acting. I've put up with Hemsworth in the MCU so I can stomach most everyone on Flash. Fuck Hemsworth is such a terrible actor
>>
>>79762498
I hate will they/won't they and that no relationship lasts before some other writer male characters break up.
>>
>>79762467
>>79762477
God I hope thats true. Because as of now Barry looks like one boring color with a logo
>>
>>79762477
This. Although really, I'd be okay with it if those ended up being the actual designs. Armor makes sense for Flash when you think about it, although the cowl not having any lightning bolts brings it down a notch, if only because it looks odd without them. Cyborg's design is already pretty cool. Got no real complaints there.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS COMING OUT? I've seriously never been this hyped before for a movie and I don't even know why I'm so hyped up.
>>
>>79762498

Literal autism. Lack of empathy. It's why this place is baffled that Jonathan Kent would risk his life to save his dog.
>>
>>79762498
>>79762461
>Complaints about how writers portray drama and relationships aren't valid
>You just clearly dont' like character development and want to watch mindless action!

If any of their drama. Hell, if HALF of their drama, wasn't self-imposed because a character yet again decided to keep a secret, or behaved irrational, or got upset when a secret was revealed, etc., I wouldn't even complain.

Real life has drama. There are shows out there will well-written drama. There are fucking comics out there with well-written drama. But you know what? If none of the CW writers can manage it, then yes. I'd rather it be kept to a minimum.
>>
>>79762565
Go to sleep. At this point it's probably not coming out til Thursday afternoon/evening.
>>
>>79762590
Nobody was baffled Pa would risk his life for the dog. They were baffled he'd fucking kill himself just so nobody would know about his god-son.
>>
>>79762550
The lightning bolts/wings are what really bring the cowl together. Not having them, or the lightning decals, really kill the design as a whole because it becomes one boring color that isnt broken up. Take Cap's Avengers 1 costume for example. As for the armor, its weird given the speed theme but I can forgive it
>>
>>79762623

>God-son
>>
>>79762590
>>79762547
>>79762498
It's because it's terribly written. It's like Supernatural or Smallville relationships, they're not interesting, they're not well done, it's just some weird mix of reality show style forced drama storylines and C movie writing. If you think this shit is acceptable or involving, just fucking get out there and watch some actual movies or date some actual people.
>>
>>79762392
John is interesting precisely BECAUSE he's so generic in comparison to the rest of the league.

He uses the GL powers like actual powers a superhero would use instead of the clusterfuck of silliness that was in the GL movie.

In a vacume..they'd have to spend A LOT of time trying to sell the very concept.

>>79762401
No it sucked because the premise of the GL is retarded and they don't fucking realize that they have to package it and sell it to an audience who is both unfamiliar with it and is deeply dismissive of it.
While I won't deny that the GL movies are at their core BAD MOVIES you can't deny that the movies had terrible subject matter.

I don't look at the heroes and villians in terms of if they can pull off a 1:1 comic version and make it work.
I look at the heroes and villains in terms of their popularity/iconic status and how much would need to be changed to make them WORK in a semi realistic setting and please both the comic fans, fans of the icon, and unaware movie goer.

The GL in that movie couldn't do any of that.

It's the ONE movie that should have been MCU like. The one single movie.
You go Nolan with GL you'd get a movie that is hilarious as fuck. And not intentionally either.

>>79762449
Alan Scott is retarded. Stop pretending he's not stupid and an even dumber comic anachronism then the GL corps.
>>
>>79762629
I understand that being somebody's first instinct, but think about it. Despite his speed, Barry gets hit all the time. He'd be an idiot if he didn't have SOME protection. Plus, the guy is a forensic scientist. He works closely with police officers, and has probably seen his fair share of corpses riddled with gunshot wounds. He knows exactly how valuable body armor is.
>>
>>79762623

I don't get why everyone HATES that scene.

Pa Kent believes Clark is, like, the messiah. Like an actual God and saviour. He however believes that Clark will be "called to action" and should not reveal himself until then.

He sacrifices himself so his son can fulfil his destiny. It really isn't a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>79762590
>running into a tornado to rescue a dog
>not absolutely retarded
>>
>>79762715
>It's the ONE movie that should have been MCU like. The one single movie.

It was and it was terrible because of it.

>the premise of the GL is retarded
Fuck off.
>>
>>79762725
That's why it's dumb though, Clark wouldn't have to reveal himself. They could just claim it was a miracle they didn't get sucked up.
>>
>>79762725
Clark has super speed, could have saved him without revealing himself, etc, or, you know, they could have given him a better reason to run into a tornado than a fucking dog
>>
>>79762715

>Alan Scott is retarded. Stop pretending he's not stupid and an even dumber comic anachronism then the GL corps.

Yeah getting a legit magic ring is way more dumb than being given an advanced "Scientific" weapon and joining the space smurf army
>>
>>79762715
You're completely wrong. This isn't fresh out of Nolan or Burton, people are acclimated and accepting to outlandish concepts like Ant Man o GotG, Captain fucking American is a household name, a teenage heartthrob and a top seller, even when his villain was just Robert Redford in a cheap loose suit. The GL concept isn't retarded, you're retarded, small minded and outdated. And most likely a DCAU fag that never read an actual comic.
>>
>>79762728
To some people, their pets are just as much a part of the family as any other person. So thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>79762801
And probably Johnfag.
>>
>>79762590
No, people are baffled that Jonathan Kent didn't send in his invincible super fast demigod kid to run in and get the dog.

People were confused and furious that they didn't show clark kent using his super powers to rescue people from that tornado espescially his fucking father.

The basic message of that scene was, people are untrustworthy and not worth saving at the cost of your own life.
ALL WHILE THROWING HIS OWN GODDAMNED LIFE AWAY TO SAVE A FUCKING DOG.

I love my dog too, but goddamnit that is fucking deeply retarded and on every level a hateful meanspirited lesson.

That he's not grown up into being Ultraman is beyond me.
>>
>>79762789
>>79762782

Clark has never tested himself. I find it retarded that they thought Clark would survive. Unless Pa takes him out back to the barn and kept hitting him with harder and harder shit to see what he could take
>>
>>79762789
Where before that point did Clark demonstrate that he knew he had super speed? The fact that he was never shown using super speed until BvS suggests that he had no idea he could do that. So can we please put this stupid ass argument to bed already?
>>
>>79762720
Exactly why I said Id forgive it. And Id absolutely lose my damn if they actually did the Flash ring suit up. Which Im surpised CW Cisco hasnt tried doing that yet....
>>
>>79761906
I'm deadset on him being Hal now and will be sad if he isn't
>>
>>79762789
They don't show Clark having super speed until he's on the oil rig and even then, Faora was much faster than he was. He was still learning his powers into his 30s.
>>
>>79761990
>He gets to crack jokes, shoot cool ass trick arrows,look bad ass, and get to hang out with Barry
>>
>>79762834
They could at least show him not knowing then if that's the actual excuse. But it's not there in the movie so we're left guessing at intent to excuse what appears to be an idiotic scene. There are just so many other ways to do a Pa death that don't involve logical problems like this.
>>
>>79762836
>So can we please put this stupid ass argument to bed already?
It's not a stupid-ass argument if there are valid points on both side. At least most people are willing to admit the scene could have been done better. You seem to defiantly ignore even that.
>>
>>79762822
Those people are fucking stupid and should not be the protagonists of movies that the rest of us have to take seriously

They could have made pa kent die because he refused a blood transfusion or something and all the non-Jehova's Witnesses in the audience would find that retarded too. Would you then justify it with "well some people think blood transfusions are the work of the devil so it makes sense"
>>
3 years and we're still talking about man of steel. I gotta say I really enjoy it. regardlwss of how i feel about mos, the years of discussion we've had have been interesting and sometimes even fun
>>
>>79762725
>Pa Kent believes Clark is, like, the messiah.
I hate that movie now. At first I was just midly dismissive of it and thought with a little bit of work it might have been at least decent.

But now..holy shit is this absolute garbage.
What in the sideways fuck?
>>
>>79762897

Oh yeah I agree and that isn't the movies excuse. They clearly think Clark can take it. I just don't know how they know that
>>
>>79762878
You now realize the time he punched Zod was the very first time he ever punched anything in his entire life.
>>
>>79762886
No he doesn't, he gets to be filmed by two budget handheld cameras in cheapass sets for a basic cable show for fat white bitches.
>>
>>79762826
Has nobody considered the possibility that Johnathan was wrong? Not only that he was wrong, but that Clark knows he was wrong? And that he uses that as motivation to become Superman?

I mean, losing your father because he didn't believe that people could break off from familiar patterns and accept somebody as different from themselves as Clark, especially when you yourself have tremendous faith in humanity, would probably be a strong motivating force for Clark to not want to let anybody die if he can help it.

That's just what I took away from it. You're just spouting nonsense though.
>>
>>79762720
Part of his thing should be...he uses his super speed and super senses to NOT get hit.
Would add a cool as fuck layer to his powers and the way the show works.

The armor is stupid and superfluous. Can't wait till he gets a "COSTUME MADE OF GOES FAST" and everyone is quite honestly baffled by how it works.
Make a running gag(lololololololo) about how every single time Wells asks him how it works he's cut off by someone or something.
>>
>>79762934
>Clark knows he was wrong
>didn't run in and save him

even worse
>>
>>79762900
But it is a stupid ass argument. At that point in time, it was extremely unlikely that any of them had any conception of the extent of Clark's powers. They probably didn't even know the limits of his durability, or even whether or not he can be killed.

This argument makes the assumption that at that specific point in time, the characters had the same level of knowledge regarding Clark's abilities as we do, even though there's no evidence whatsoever to support that. I'm not arguing that the scene couldn't have been done better. I'm just saying that the arguments most commonly levied against it are really stupid.
>>
>Green Lantern Corp Movie
>Hal has been a GL for some time and hasnt been Earthside for a good while due to his sector responsibilities
>John Stewart enters the scene and the film is a buddy cop team up against either sinestro or Atrocitus (who takes control of the manhunters as an ironic way of having them and the Guardians destroy each other.)
>Movie ends with John taking over Hals sector, Hal can now defend earth, reconnect with Carol, and join the justice league
>>
>>79762392
>like John.
>>
>>79762013
isn't that just a baseless theory?
>>
>>79762966
Dude, he even says that at the time he trusted his father's judgement. I never said that he came to the conclusion that his father may have been wrong right away.
>>
>>79763000
Even granting all that, running in to save the dog was still stupid

I still think it's ridiculous to assume Clark never tried to run fast or whatever though
>>
>>79761590
did anything come of this? what was the guys username?
>>
>>79763037
Baseless theories are confirmed facts on this board
>>
>>79763037
Yes
>>
>>79762905
just think of how long we'll talk about BVS, and the rest of the DCEU
>>
>>79763051
You know that it's not against the law to take emotion into account here, rather than just logic, right? Is it so hard to believe that a man would put himself in danger to save his dog?
>>
>>79762780
>It was and it was terrible because of it.
It wasn't. At all.
It was a super serial DC hero movie and it failed spectacularly because of it.

>Fuck off.
Grow up bitch.
I love the GL concept but I'm also an adult who can look at it objectively. It's a stupid as fuck premise but it's good comic booky fun when done right. The GL movie didn't do it right.

>>79762801
People are very accepting of a lot of stuff. HOWEVER GL is too old school silly comic book to work without that shit being really retooled.
No one at DC has that talent. Fucks sake they couldn't even figure out how to do Superman worth a fuck.

No GL movie, cartoon or apperance is well liked outside of the Lego games. Even then, when they've basically made him a less fun version of the MCU Starlord, he's less popular then characters like the joker, the flash and cyborg.

I think you need to wake up and smell the roses bitch.
>>
>>79762930
I meant whoever is playing him in a movie, not Amell
>>
>>79763100
>Is it so hard to believe that a man would put himself in danger to save his dog?

Yes
>>
>>79761179
Why can't you just wait until it actually drops to make a new thread?
>>
>>79763054
He said he's Central timezone, which means by now he's probably seen it. He never said when he'd be online to confirm if it was real or not, but he did have proof that he worked at a theater that was showing it.
>>
>Reminder that Martian Manhunter will never be a part of the DCEU
>>
>>79763125

People do it all the time. It's not like it's a fucking cat
>>
>>79762834
How in gods name can he go his whole life, living in a rural area where being physical is a way of life, and live on a fucking farm where bent knee and worked backs is a way of life and not at least know that he's super fucking strong and can run really fast and jump really high.
Have any idea of how deeply deeply repressed and broken of a human being he would have to be for that to be the case?
Everyone at least knows how fast the can run or how strong they are.
This is just stupid bullshit.
>>
>>79762930
You sound mad, anon.
>>
>>79763125
You may not, but, given a situation where the threat may not actually be eminent, a lot of people would be willing to risk a lot to save a family pet. This is a simple fact about people in the real world.
>>
File: veryfunny.webm (207KB, 292x218px) Image search: [Google]
veryfunny.webm
207KB, 292x218px
>>79762392

>interesting, like John
>>
>>79763170

Good. Who wants a more broken Superman that would job hard all the time?
>>
>>79763102
>bitch
wew lad

What are you, 13?
>>
>>79763102
How old are you? You sound spergy. You know, with the CAPITALIZATION. BITCH.
>>
>>79763197
But who else will look at monitors on the watchtower and eat Oreos?
>>
>>79763183
> given a situation where the threat may not actually be eminent
>tornado 100 yards away
>not imminent
>>
>>79763234
Cybog
>>
>>79763174

>Everyone at least knows how fast the can run or how strong they are

They have no reason to believe he is invulnerable. I didn't mention strength or speed. I'm sure they knew Clark didn't get hurt by normal bumps and falls like other children but to the extent of surviving a tornado?
>>
>>79761500
10/10 choice
>>
>>79762919
He has superhearing as a child and demonstrates super strength and invulnerability as a young teen.

There is no way in fuck that he isn't a shitload stronger and faster during the tornado scene.

There is no way in fuck he and his father wouldn't have at least SOME inkling of his real power.

If not, then that makes the entire scene even worse because he essentially committed suicide because his son, I"m sorry, the boy who he treats like a god from beyond the stars,, is only slightly stronger then normal and came from outer space.

This is all sorts of fucking retarded.
>>
>>79762909

Did you not get this when Pa Kent is like:

>When that day comes you're going to change the world

Or whatever the exact line was. Like, is this the first time anyone has ever posed the idea of Superman as a God/saviour figure?
>>
>>79763234

Cyborg
>>
>>79763256
Robutts dont eat
>>
>>79763257
No one's saying he'd run into a tornado and tank it, but that he's fast enough to get in and out
>>
>>79763253
The only reason he died was because his leg got stuck. He thought he could make it and survive. And he was right except for that one unseen contingency.

I'm beginning to think you've never owned a pet or had a moment when your brain is flooded by adrenaline in your life. Just google about how many people out there have died trying to save their pets from fires. This isnt' some "what if", anon. Many actual human beings have died doing it. It happens. I dont' know why you're trying to argue with facts.
>>
>>79763290

Oh. Oh yeah that's dumb
>>
>>79763276
You're implying that anyone on /co/ actually reads comics.
>>
>>79763042
That's fucking horrifying dude.
Holy shit.

Clark Kent has the worst parents ever.
>>
>>79763037

He has signed on for Three Movies.

I'm not saying he is playing Dick, but the theory holds some water.

>Also, he's definitely pretty enough to play Dick.
>>
The last trailer honestly ruined the hype for me. It was so poorly put together and putting the Doomsday reveal in it was retarded. Also making Lex another "Im so goofy and crazy and funny" villain was a terrible choice. I doubt they save face with the new one.
>>
>>79763257
In the real world, above normal strength translates into above normal speed.

He'd know for a fact that he's fast as fuck.
He'd know for a fact that he's invulnerable.
Know how strong the average person would be if they woke up invulnerable tomorrow?

Him breaking stuff by accident while not in full control of his super strength and walking away without a scratch would inform him of his potential invulnerability.
>>
>>79763323
>we don't want our alien child to be taken away from us

They just wanted Clark to live a normal life and one day - when he felt he was ready - he could use his powers to do good.
>>
>>79763307

>I'm beginning to think you've never owned a pet or had a moment when your brain is flooded by adrenaline in your life.

I have and I have. Doesn't make me want to kill myself over an animal.

>Just google about how many people out there have died trying to save their pets from fires. This isnt' some "what if", anon. Many actual human beings have died doing it. It happens.

There are people in real life who fall into the Grand Canyon because they are too stupid to stay behind the guard raiks whike taking selfies. If Pa Kent did some ahit like that I would still be calling him a retard. Who cares if people do it in real life? Real people do all kinds of retarded shit.
>>
>>79763419
>"Im so goofy and crazy and funny" villain was a terrible choice

I really love how Lex has even /co/ fooled. I'm expecting him to be a right bastard behind closed doors
>>
>>79763511

This is autism
>>
>>79763276
Not from his own goddamned father.
That's fucked up.

That's just the writers tossing in stupid purple prose without any deeper thought then it sounding good in trailers.

He should have actually treated him like his son and raised him to be good.
>>
>>79763561
No, dying to rescue a dog is autism
>>
>>79763456
He felt fear. Unlike jor-el or pa kent on birthright
>>
>>79763234
>implying plot of Blue & Gold won't involve Chocos theft
>>
>>79763322

My mistake.

I will say this of Man of Steel though: it's one of those films which gets better with repeat viewings.

Which is weird because Watchmen gets worse and worse with repeat viewings.
>>
>>79763535
Or maybe he is a cheesy lex. But we are going to wait for the movie to confirm
>>
>>79763583

It's the opposite actually
>>
>>79763615

At and rate, at least he's a mad scientist this time
>>
>>79763604
>Which is weird because Watchmen gets worse and worse with repeat viewings.

Watchmen got better with repeat viewings. Especially after seeing the theatrical cut first, then seeing the director's cut, which made the movie a million times better.
>>
>>79763629
Being rescued by a dog that came back from the dead is autism?

I guess so
>>
>>79762013
>implying it isn't him
Scott is playing Deathstroke
>>
>>79763662
The director's cut is slightly better but that's it. Only the first director's cut viewing is an improvement. After that you'll never watch the movie again because it's like 3 hours long.
>>
>>79763535
>some pencil pusher makes a crack about his Lex's hair, not knowing Lex is behind him
>Lex acts all chummy with him, laughing at his joke and walking off
>Immediately tells Mercy to have the man escorted from the building when he gets to his office
>>
>>79763750
I've got no problems watching long movies. They've also been showing it on IFC a lot lately, so I've seen it a few times through recently.
>>
>>79763125
Fuck you man, you'd just let the dog die?
>>
>>79763577

His dad is literally a farmer from the Bible Belt.

Of course he thinks his son is God.

I'm going to say this now, a lot of how people portray Ma and Pa Kent in any medium is kind of bad. Like, I'm not saying they shouldn't be nice people (they definitely should) but they should also be really rural people from the Mid-West because, shockingly enough they are Really Rural People from the Mid-West.

They probably think of Clark as a Moses figure sent to them by literally God; the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost type God.
>>
>>79763784
>>79763784
>Immediately tells Mercy to have the man escorted from the building when he gets to his office

You're thinking average cunt boss. Lex would have him fired make it so that his wife found love with another man, would turn his son into an addict. I wish I had the page of him telling this to Ted Kords dad
>>
>>79763662

I'll agree that the directors cut is slightly better, but it's still just fucks up soooo much.

Though it isn't really Zack Snyder's fault, I don't think anyone could have stayed faithful to Watchmen and done a good adaptation.
>>
>>79763456
At no point did they show anything that can be considered good.
How would he know what was good if they didn't teach him.
How would the know that he would do good and be good if everything they said was how untrustworthy and unworthy people are.

What would make him think he would be willing to save anyone if he thought that committing suicide by tornado in front of him while he did nothing but stand there and watch would not scar him.

At no point, do we get the feeling that he's going to be superman. That we get the feeling that he's going to grow up to be a good man.

All we know is that his parents are fucked up and he's a shiftless drifter who does fuck all with his great gifts.
>>
>>79763837
Ma and Pa have never been ultra-religious and I'm not sure why you're projecting that onto them.
>>
>>79763920

He's taking the "I think you were sent here for a reason" as "I think you're the second coming". He's making to much of it
>>
>>79763862
I remember that Lex one off in forever evil when that guy wouldn't sell his company so lex systematically destroyed everything he had built
>>
>>79763837
Yes, as we know every religious person is a raving lunatic. I tip my trilby to you, good sir.
>>
>>79763948

That the page I was talking about. It's from #1 of the main FE book. It was a great Lex story
>>
>>79763947
Right. I feel like anybody who has actually grown up in such a community knows full well that it would actually be EXTREMELY sacrilegious to think your child is divine.

"For a reason" is the same as "God has a plan for you", which applies to literally everyone.
>>
>>79763883
I don't think it really fucks up anything aside from Laurie. Sure, he had to cut out some side plots and streamline it a little bit, but it's still the best adaptation of the comic we could have ever gotten. I mostly just like it as a movie itself. I try to ignore that it's an adaptation when watching it the same way I do with The Shining or dozens of other adaptations.
>>
>>79764000
That guy probably got his idea of what the rural midwest is like from a Family Guy joke
>>
>>79764015
Actually, that's what people from large cities on the coast think of the rest of america.
No seriously.
There's a reason the kents are treated like just clarks baby sitters, the town is treated like a closed off unfriendly hell that he has to live through and he spends over half his life wandering around.

They don't like the idea that superman can come from those roots and that they are what makes him that character.
>>
>>79764066
What are you talking about in regard to the Kents? When have they ever been represented as anything BUT the source of Clark's moral compass? Krypton has never been the source as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>79764099
He's talking about the movie
>>
>>79764066
>There's a reason the kents are treated like just clarks baby sitters,

I didn't get that vibe from the kents at all
>>
>>79764138

But they weren't like that. MoS was shit but the Kents clearly cared about Clark.
>>
>>79764138
Even then, it seems to me that his parents taught Clark to be a genuinely good person while Jor just gave him the courage to be a public hero. Don't forget all the heroic shit he does just off his parents' teaching.
>>
>>79763955
>>79763920
>>79763947

But Superman is literally God-like.

I'm not saying they're raving lunatics, or that they're hardcore Bible bashers. I'm saying that they both probably grew up in a conservative community, believed in God, and went to Church on Sunday.

Neither of them can have children. They one day they find this baby in a weird construct. This is a human looking baby so they had no reason to initially think it was from another planet and probably thought it was delivered to them by God.

Then this child can't be hurt, can see through walls, is super strong, and can shoot lasers from his eyes.

At that point you probably start believing Clark isn't just a small part of God's plan (like most people are) but this important factor of God's plan.

I'm not saying they view him as the second coming, but more as a Moses like figure.
>>
>>79764138
They spend more time being afraid of being caught with him and telling him how he isn't their real son and how he should let everyone in the world die

At no point did they have any real moments where they didn't treat him like he was some burden they were shouldering till his real parents, Jor-El could get there.

It's fucking awful.

As for moral compas. Where? Where did they show this moral compass. They were assholes and nothing shown from them had anything to do with him being an even half decent person.

>>79764175
When? When did they teach him to be a good person? Between sessions of "LET THEM LITTLE NIGGAS DROWN CLARK YOU DONT OWE THEM ANYTHING" brain washing?

They never showed anything like that. They outright stated that they are only his care takers till his real parents, the kryptonians, can tell him what to do, and be superman or whatever.
>>
>>79764510
Okay, let's get something out of the way.

The whole SUPERMAN IS MOSES is bullshit that DC and or simon and shuster pushed. Why?
Because they wanted to cover up for the fact that he's litterally just a word for word rip off of fucking Gladiator from a short sci-fi novel.
His other powers?
Quckly tacked onto him during the time when Captaim Marvel was actually destroying him in both popularity and sales.

Now that we have that out of the way.

This isn't the fucking 1500's we'd know that a child that comes out of a space ship is going to be an alien of some type.
It's supposed parents treating it like it's a god or even godlike is deeply fucking retarded.
>>
>>79764612

>They spend more time being afraid of being caught with him and telling him how he isn't their real son and how he should let everyone in the world die

Well this is just a lie. You get a clear moment from both Ma and Pa. Shit what about when Pa hugged Clark and said "You are my son". You're full of shit
>>
>>79764660
>It's supposed parents treating it like it's a god or even godlike is deeply fucking retarded.

Good thing the Kents don't do this
>>
>>79764660

I believe the initial inspiration from him came from the John Carter of Mars novels actually, through there may have also been influences from "The Gladiator" or whatever.

And with saying that "This isn't the 1500s" more people still take sightings of the Virgin Mary seriously than the do aliens.

And I wasn't saying Moses because of the paralells I was using him as an example of a Biblical Hero as opposed to a Biblican Deity.

Replace Moses with King David, Abraham, Noah, Samson, Joshua, or whoever if you have issues with me using that particular Biblican Hero.

Also, most people who found a human looking baby in a field would not leap to the conclusion that child was an alien, because he's appears to be human.
>>
File: lolreddit.png (32KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
lolreddit.png
32KB, 429x410px
>>79761401
Confirmed. Guy works at a theater and provided proof.
>>
>>79765071
Lois and Clark in the tub together? That's hot. I see the sensuality in the rating is coming through.
>>
>>79765071
Bullshit, this trailer is just a recut of the last one.
>>
>>79765106

Can Clark feel the heat of a hot tub, or the water on his skin? How does his invulnerability work. Do his super senses make up for it?
>>
File: 3487322-3594423226-elba2.png (220KB, 580x719px) Image search: [Google]
3487322-3594423226-elba2.png
220KB, 580x719px
>>79761355

the main DCEU actors are either:

- critically acclaimed
>Ezra
>Leto

- known from big franchises
>Mamoa
>Gadot

- or big names in general
>Affleck
>Smith

Dan fits none of these criteria
>>
>>79765071
>>79765133

Where's the trailer?
>>
>>79765155

What about Cavill?
>>
>>79765133
but the last trailer was already a recut from the comic-con trailer (basically just the Doomsday footage was new)
>>
>>79765166
Some guy from a theatre posted a description and another guy confirmed it. Trailer isn't online yet.
>>
>>79765169
He was a slightly bigger nobody than Dan
>>
>>79765202
No he wasn't, he'd been in films before. Has Amboyer done anything besides soap operas?
>>
>>79765169

Cavill had a successful tv-series under his belt and was already the lead in a big budget flick before MoS.

They cant do GL again without a big name attached to it.
>>
>>79765243
>They cant do GL again without a big name attached to it.
I legitimately don't see why not. From the standpoint of a WB executive, there's no reason it has to be a big name. You're completley inflating Gadot and Cavill's star power pre-DCCU in order to make it fit into the pattern you see in your mind.
>>
Reddit theatre guy confirms IMDB description which agree with this description>>79761401

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/4550bi/batman_v_superman_trailer_attached_to_deadpool/czvtt94?context=3
>>
>>79765185

Why isn't it online?

Why Warner Brothers? Why?!
>>
>>79765305
Because WB didn't learn from their mistake last year. Guaranteed there will be some shitty phone video before they bother to release it officially.
>>
>>79764917
Dude, he says this after he clearly states that he's not his son.
He doesn't treat the ship like it's just a fucking wicker basket that he found him in or anything.
He treats it like...he down plays his importance as his father and their relationship to push the retarded sub-narrative of the story.
And it lessens their relationship.
At that moment I knew bad was going to happen.

Fuck, I never thought at any point, that he was actually happy with the Kents. It all just looked like a long string of unhappy and painful moments.

>>79764928
Except for all of the fucking stupid flowery speeches that have dick to do with dick.

>>79764992
1.It's a direct 1-1 rip off of Gladiator. The only thing it has in common with John Carter is the gravity thing and it's not even that uncommon.

2.Just because they are religious doesn't mean they'll believe in the virgin mary sightings. Grow up.
Secondly, they'll know for a fact that it's an alien and at best strike it up to "gods plan". They won't just say HE A GOD out of nowhere. That's fucking retarded.

3.That makes no fucking sense. At all. He has no fucking parallels to moses at all. None.

4.No they actually fucking found him in an alien space ship. Most people would actually think he's an alien.
>>
>>79765271

GL is tainted because of the previous movie, you gotta have a boxoffice draw somehow.

Especially now that the two previous GL contenders have become supporting actors in the DCEU.
>>
>>79765271
Because the last GL was a titanic bomb and the GL IP isn't nearly as strong as Superman Batman or even Teen Titans.
Hell it's not even as strong as the Green Arrow and Green Arrow is total shit at the moment.

They can't do a solo GL ANYTHING without it being totally retooled from the ground up and it being completely wiped form peoples minds for years.
>>
>>79765365
>The only thing it has in common with John Carter

They original creators of Superman said John Carter was their inspiration.
>>
>>79765391
That's what happen when you use most boring Lantern of all.
>>
File: laughing eye.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
laughing eye.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>79761405
>that fucking video
>>
>>79765155
>Gadot is well known for big franchises
people who saw the movie still had no idea who she was
>>
>>79765271
Not to mention that, if BVS works, they can mooch off that for fan love while casting a nobody to save money
>>
>>79765472
I don't remember John being in that movie, was he in the background?
>>
File: what laugh.gif (2MB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
what laugh.gif
2MB, 198x195px
>>79761814
I don't believe they would start making movies about sandman, but I didn't thought they were going to make a movie about Suicide Squad either so I'm thorn about this.

I mean Swamp Thing feels so close to Sandman.
>>
>>79765510
doesnt matter, reading interviews and press-releases with
>Gal Gadot (Fast & Furious franchise)
has a much better ring to it, than
>Dan Amboyer (William & Catherine: A Royal Romance)
>>
>>79765468
Links. Now.

Cause I have never ever heard that before.
>>
>>79761405

this made me more hype than the last trailer.
>>
>>79765535
Him being a boring black military guy with a magic space ring and his particular take on the silliness of the green lantern corps works
Hal being a generic white male hero with a military past #46234623 but this time with a magic ring and a serious take on the green lantern corps is boring.

Don't blame me. That's just how it is.
>>
>>79765616
Back to CBR, Desh. And write more how DC is racist.
>>
>>79765616
John might be the biggest wet blanket in all of DC.
>>
So is this happening or not?
>>
>>79765706
Not until 1 pm est.
>>
>>79765741
Ah, guess I'll go to bed then. Thanks for the heads up, anon.

See you at 1pm
>>
>>79765741
How much is that in Euro time?
>>
>>79765813
18 GMT, unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>79765813
unless you have a trailer license, never
>>
>>79765848
Nice try m8, I live on the Balkans
>>
>>79762013
Scott is playing Nemsis, he took a minor role with the promise of the lead in the sequel.
>>
>>79765938
>Nemesis
>Military

Nope.
>>
Too short for deathstroke, too blonde for cock. The fuck is he playing?
>>
File: Booster_Gold_v.2_32_virgin.jpg (231KB, 900x1369px) Image search: [Google]
Booster_Gold_v.2_32_virgin.jpg
231KB, 900x1369px
>>79766014
Isn't it obvious anon
>>
>>79763170
Guarantee we'll see him at some point. Probably depowered a bit but still Jonn.
>>
>>79765243
>>79765383
>>79765391
These guys are retarded.

If they want a new GL movie to work, it has to distance itself from the past film as much as it can.

An indie director and an unknown actor will be the best way to do that.
>>
File: DlgYzr9.jpg (470KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DlgYzr9.jpg
470KB, 1080x1600px
>>79766338
>An indie director and an unknown actor will be the best way to do that.
>>
>>79766338
You mean like how Jonah Hex was so awesome?

Look the first GL was directed by an unknown and Reynolds is a known but not really known actor.

It flopped.

It having an indie director and a nobody lead will not make the movie not be shit and it will not save it from the bad juju created by the first GL movie.
>>
>>79766360

Yeah because they let the director make this movie as he wanted to and there was no meddling what so ever.
>>
File: 1395078834165.jpg (18KB, 200x255px) Image search: [Google]
1395078834165.jpg
18KB, 200x255px
>>79766362
>the first GL was directed by an unknown
>>
>>79766338
The best way to distance themselves would be making a good movie
>>
>>79761814
>Blue. Definitely blue, but I appreciate nature as well and everything green.

People are saying Hal but maybe it is Dick and he's under Ivy's spell.

Christina Hendricks playing Ivy when
>>
>>79766390
Who was he again?>
I'm drawing a blank.
>>
>>79766395
Yep. Look at Batman and Robin and Batman Begins.
>>
>>79766362
The first GL was directed by Martin Campbell, who directed Casino Royale and Goldeneye. He was not an unknown.
>>
>>79766414
Martin Campbell, directed some half-decent action flicks like Goldeneye and Casino Royale
>>
>>79765155
Cyborg's actor is mostly known for his theatre work like Amboyer, same for Cisco on Flash.
>>
>>79766362
The first GL was directed by the guy who directed a lot of the modern Bond films. Which was part of the problem, I think; they handed a guy who was know for delivering good grounded and practical effects driven action films a film that would require a ton of CGI.

Personally, my choice to direct a Green Lantern film would be the guy who directed TRON Legacy and Oblivion. The films had problems but his direction wasn't part of that; visually they were fucking stunning, which is what a GL film needs.
>>
Why does DCCU discussion turn to discussions about philosophy, theology, and morality?
>>
>>79766450
Sam Mendes? Skyfall - Spectre
>>
>>79766461
Oops, meant DCEU.
>>
>>79766461
>philosophy
WW and ancient Greek culture

>theology
Superman and the Christ imagery

>morality
Batman and his no kill rule, and superman, and his neck-snapping mistake.

Hope I cleared it up for you senpai
>>
>>79766438
>Cyborg's actor is mostly known for his theatre work like Amboyer
but Cyborg wont be the lead in a movie (yea his solo movie wont happen)

>same for Cisco on Flash.
how does a supporting character in a tv-show relate to the lead in a movie?
>>
>>79766477
Superman did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79766464
The symbol you're looking for is &
There was no other movie inbetween Skyfall and Spectre.
>>
So is the reality of an actual multiverse CRISIS coming to fruition?
>>
>>79766464
Nah, the earlier modern ones; Casino Royale and some of the Brosnan films.

Mendes's strengths aren't in his action directing, they're in his dramatic scenes. He's a guy who really wouldn't suit a superhero film.
>>
>>79766478
>but Cyborg wont be the lead in a movie
Nor will Hal, it's a Corps movie.

>how does a supporting character in a tv-show relate to the lead in a movie?
That they're fine casting actors with mostly theatre experience
>>
>>79766531
>Nor will Hal, it's a Corps movie.

If Hal is in the League, they wont do a movie where John, Guy and Kyle are the only human Lanterns. He'll be the main or 2nd lead in the movie.

>That they're fine casting actors with mostly theatre experience

WB isnt CW
>>
How many hours till it drops bros?
>>
>>79766665
it already leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlqGvf4dYNY
>>
File: received_1145380735501881.gif (68KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
received_1145380735501881.gif
68KB, 220x123px
>>79766671
>>
>>79766665
4 days.
>>
>>79766665
1 pm Eastern Standard Time. So 6 hours and 20 minutes.
>>
>>79766501
Oh the Casino Royale guy? Was he a one hit wonder then? Because that movie is leagues above the two most recent.
>>
>>79766826
He also directed GoldenEye.
>>
File: 1.jpg (137KB, 768x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
137KB, 768x1082px
>Boxing glove

You guy's ready for Hal?
>>
FINALLY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=abCDsrJswfQ

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=abCDsrJswfQ
>>
>>79767020
That was a letdown, editing felt off
>>
>>79767020

meh... I've seen worse fakes
>>
>>79767020
Thats not it, the final one should be at least a minute. And that's not even a trailer. Its a tv spot.
>>
5 hours to go
>>
Will it show the credits and the stinger?
>>
>>79766826
Who knows? It was Sony who got in a new guy for Quantum and they were, at the time, a complete mess.
>>
>>79767654
Epig, broh. Up boat the shit outta that post. Damn.
>>
>>79766374
Well, if you listen to Fox, that's exactly what they did and Trank was too much of a drugged-out trainwreck for them to not interfere.
>>
Can we have one of these containment threads every day? And one for Civil War as well? There are just too many redundant threads for these two movies. I'm still hype for both, though
>>
>>79768363
>I'm still hype for both, though
>swinging both ways
Shameful
>>
>>79768378
>preferring one company over the other
Kill yourself
>>
>>79768363
>I'm still hype for both, though
I am as well, but Civil War doesn't even begin to approach the monumental significance of Batman V Superman.
>>
Reddit and imbd dudes both full of shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cle_rKBpZ28;
>>
>>79768670

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>79768670
ugh i'm in class rn
>>
>>79768670
HOLY FUCK
>>
File: 1454000444338.jpg (51KB, 352x338px) Image search: [Google]
1454000444338.jpg
51KB, 352x338px
>>79768670
Nice
>>
Superman's face says everything.
>>
>>79768670
That Batfight though
>>
>>79768670
OH SHIIIIIIT

That fight scene with Batman....that choke slam tho

Not Captain America tier though
>>
>>79768670
AHHHH SHIT NIGGAS
>>
File: 1455204151862.webm (2MB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
1455204151862.webm
2MB, 640x346px
>>
>>79768670
I liked it.

Though I wish there was another centered on Superman just like this one was more centered on Batman.
>>
File: dhuuyoujbleed.jpg (106KB, 1347x608px) Image search: [Google]
dhuuyoujbleed.jpg
106KB, 1347x608px
fookin brutal
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.