[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Powerpuff Girls Reboot: Some Leaked Sypnosis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 24

1a - Princess Buttercup
Buttercup gets a new dress, but it draws so much attention that Blossom and Bubbles become jealous, leading them to vent behind her back.

1b - Horn Sweet Horn
Bubbles convinces the Professor to test his new transmogrifying ray on her new friend, Donny the Pony in an effort to help him become the unicorn he's always wanted to be, but when it turns Donny into a monster instead, she must stop him before he destroys Townsville!

2a - The Stayover
The girls invite a circle of friends over for a slumber party where they hold a fashion contest and are determined to keep it going all night, but the Professor won't allow it. Can the girls party without waking the Professor?

2b - Winklegruff Gals
In her leisure time, Blossom writes a story titled The Winklegruff Gals. The next day, to her horror, she discovers that all the characters have become real, including a monster set out to destroy Townsville.

3a - Blogged Off
Bubbles creates an official blog for The Powerpuff Girls. The girls become shocked to realise someone has hacked it, and is using it to post secrets about the citizens of Townsville. The girls must find out who is responsible before even more secrets are leaked!

3b - Professor Weary
The girls encourage the Professor to relax more and spend less time in the lab, but he takes this too far and becomes lazy, causing the girls to regret it and try to turn him back to his old self.

4a - Shield Sharp
Mojo Jojo builds a superpower-proof shield to block off the girls' attacks as he attempts to take over Townsville. All hope is on Bubbles, who sets out to program a device that can disable the shield!

4b - Somewhere Over the Swingset
When the students of Pokey Oak's kindergarten learn of a playground rumor from 20 years ago, nobody believes it except for Blossom, who is determined to find out the truth.

(Continued on the next post due to character limit)
>>
>>79747291
5a - The Inventables
The Professor feels his inventing skills aren't needed, so in an effort to make him feel better, the girls agree to rely less on their superpowers and use his inventions more often. Unfortunately, it doesn't go well.

5b - Level Frequency
When the girls visit the Townsville arcade, they are shocked to see that all the boys have suddenly turned on them, but it appears things aren't as simple as they seem.
>>
There may be more episodes, but those are the only ones being leaked.
>>
>>79747291
Source?
>>
>>79747529
my dad works for nintendo
>>
>>79747529
http://schedule.sxsw.com/2016/events/event_FS20681
>>
>>79747591

Is that why you're watching it on a 3DS?
>>
>>79747829
I'm the OP, the person you're replying to isn't.
>>
>>79747303
>When the girls visit the Townsville arcade, they are shocked to see that all the boys have suddenly turned on them, but it appears things aren't as simple as they seem.
I guess that's the Gamer Gator episode.
>>
>>79747865

>I'm going to respond to an obvious joke post because I have a debilitating need to stand out on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>79747728
>http://schedule.sxsw.com/2016/events/event_FS20681

That only confirms one episode.
>>
This sounds terrible. They should have let this show die. Some things are not meant to be brought back from the grave.
>>
>>79748178
>actually being this gullible
>>
>>79748271
I don't have much faith in this reboot anyway considering all the talent that made the other show good is gone.
>>
>>79748376
Well I'll Have you know im fucking stoked.

I'm gonna gobble this up and watch the show in my bed with candy and poppcorn once a week.

The only question I have is why does the majority of these episodes revolve around bubbles?

And she becomes a programmer? Whaaaaaaaaat. The show trying to steps towards gender equality
>>
>>79748754
>Thinking this isn't a troll post
>>
File: 2012-11-07-punk-heyman-1-1.jpg (48KB, 180x196px) Image search: [Google]
2012-11-07-punk-heyman-1-1.jpg
48KB, 180x196px
>>79747291
Who /lowexpectations/ here?
>>
>>79750907
its not going to have half the wit of the original show and will be filled with le strong wymyn femtard memes
>>
>>79751019
That's exactly what /lowexpectations/ means, bruh.
>>
>>79751110
I just don't want people to be too disappointed when its nothing like the original
>>
>>79747291
>before even more secrets are leaked!
Gotta start indoctrinating loyalty to the state at an early age. Good luck Amerifats.
>>
File: WHYYYYY.png (159KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
WHYYYYY.png
159KB, 288x499px
>>79747291

>They took sandpaper to all of the Professor's right angles.
>>
File: 1434387661761.png (93KB, 429x464px) Image search: [Google]
1434387661761.png
93KB, 429x464px
>>79747291

>First episode is literally two of the girls acting incredibly catty/petty behind the other girl's back for reasons of vanity.
>>
Why is everyone believing this?
>>
>>79747303
>The Professor feels his inventing skills aren't needed, so in an effort to make him feel better, the girls agree to rely less on their superpowers and use his inventions more often. Unfortunately, it doesn't go well.

Didn't they already do this episode once?
>>
>>79747291
>Bubbles creates an official blog for The Powerpuff Girls.
>All hope is on Bubbles, who sets out to program a device that can disable the shield!
I don't believe this. I refuse to believe that programming is going to be a big part of Bubbles' character. It'll come up in one episode and then maybe be referenced later on as a continuity nod. It won't be the focal point of more than one episode. I refuse to believe that.
>>
The GG episode better be false I swear to god. Why cram that shit into a kids' show? Shit happened 3 years ago, let it go already.
>>
>>79752567
>I don't believe this. I refuse to believe that programming is going to be a big part of Bubbles' character.
It has been confirmed Bubbles is a coder. Even if this thread is fake, that detail is confirmed true.
>>
>>79751750
Yeah, the giant robot one
>>
>>79752743

>Shit happened 3 years ago

It's still ongoing.
>>
>>79747291
Oh no it's Flash. I can see it. I had held out hope but fuck it now. Fuck it all.
>>
>>79747291
>watching the Powerpuff Girls on a 3DS
My fellow African American bretheren.
>>
>>79752944

No, that's just women on twitter crying about men disagreeing with their opinion and calling it gamergate.
>>
>>79748754

>The show trying to steps towards gender equality

Putting everything OP claims we'll get, how can there be any equality between us and the Puffs? How can you be equal to three little girls who are essentially indestructible and can destroy pretty much anyone or anything?

Now regarding the OP's comment, I dunno if he's trolling or not, but I do know the reboot will be pure shit. It will be nothing but SJW bullshit.
>>
>>79748002
don't tell what to do, if you don't like my thread please leave
>>
File: 1325750938730.png (12KB, 204x227px) Image search: [Google]
1325750938730.png
12KB, 204x227px
>>79751567
>literally removed the "straight edge" part of him
I'm still mad
>>
I'm going to watch this show just to trash it.
>>
>>79754386
Me too!
>>
>>79751567
>>79754312
I really like the edgy style, but I have hopes for the new design. They are going for a slight 3D effect, that can be very cool animated

The chin is the only thing a bit off, but it needed to fit the rest, so I'm ok with it

I think all changes are for the best, because the wide outlines worked better with the other, more abstract style, and these designs look like they'll be more smoothly animated. Yes, tweening can be done right.
>>
>>79754226
>How can you be equal to three little girls who are essentially indestructible and can destroy pretty much anyone or anything?
And there are feminists who actually believe their animated accomplishments are representative of real women/girls.
>>
File: Boomer-rowdyruff-boys_35738_1.jpg (109KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
Boomer-rowdyruff-boys_35738_1.jpg
109KB, 500x428px
>>79747291
My only hope is to see the Rowdyruff boys again.

Hell I even wanted them to have their own spinoff at some point Yes I know i'm retarded.

Chances are though if they do appear they'll ruin them somehow. Probably through the pre-aforementioned SJW bullshit.
>>
>>79755170
I remember them. Didn't the power puff girls get their asses kicked by them? And the end was them kissing?

Yeah that won't go over well now.
>>
>>79755170
>Chances are though if they do appear they'll ruin them somehow. Probably through the pre-aforementioned SJW bullshit.
>Implying the RRB weren't already pandering bullshit when they were first brought back in The Boys Are Back In Town
>>
>>79755350
>Any pandering is bad.

Come the fuck on even just 2 episodes wasn't enough

I wanted more pandering damnit.
>>
>>79755310
it makes me feel good inside to know how badly that probably triggered some people
>>
>>79755615
Some feminists believe it's a symbol of the PPG using their "girl power" to defeat the RRB, which is ironic since "cooties" was a common trope at the time and usually the girls with them are the antagonists.
>>
File: Rowdyruff Boys.png (398KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Rowdyruff Boys.png
398KB, 1024x576px
>>79755310
Yeah they had to kiss them... because it was their weakness, they exploded... for some reason.

Was that ever explained or am I just dumb?

When they came back though it made them grow "Bigger"... OOOOOOOOOO~

Yeah you're right they'd never get away with that shit nowadays.
>>
>>79753545

No, I mean it's literally still a thing that's going on, you just need to know where to look. Of course, what you're describing is also happening. Gamergate is a shadow of its former self, but it still remains the feminist bogeyman of the internet (which is honestly its greatest achievement, and an endless source of entertainment).
>>
File: 1455060112744.jpg (10KB, 179x170px) Image search: [Google]
1455060112744.jpg
10KB, 179x170px
>>79755736
>girls get their asses kicked by boys
>RRB are shown to be better in every way
>the only way the PPG can win is by using sex appeal
>symbol of "girl power"
>>
>>79756063
Feminists don't see it as "sex appeal", they see it as...
Well, God knows what real life action they think it's supposed to resemble, but it's not sex appeal.
>>
File: give war a chance.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
give war a chance.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>79755170
They are literally KIDS ARE CRUEL JACK incarnate.

And I loved them.
>>
>>79756063
I wouldn't call cooties sex appeal
>>
>>79756230
its sexual. they even dress up with makeup and the whole schtick.
>>
>>79747291
are you watching this on a 3DS?
my negroid compatriot!
>>
>>79756063
There are feminists who, for some reason, think "girl power" is an official catchphrase of the show. This was even lampshaded in the episode Knock It Off.

I have a feeling it will become official with the reboot.
>>
>>79757955
>"girl power" is an official catchphrase of the show
Well, they are not the POWERpuff GIRLS for nothing.
>>
>>79752910
And the sleepover party one
>>
>>79747291
>Blossom writes a story titled The Winklegruff Gals.

That's something I'd expect from Bubbles or Buttercup, are they making Blossoms dumb or something?
>>
>>79747291
So Bubbles is supposed to be smart in this? She's programming shit now?
Also it's weird that Mojo doesn't appear until episode 7.

Assuming it's not all bullshit.
>>
There's no way this will live up to the original
>>
>>79760569
There's still going to be a handful of extremely vocal nignogs who'll insist that anybody who hates the new series is just autistic or a nostalgiafag.
>>
File: huh what.gif (339KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
huh what.gif
339KB, 250x167px
>3a - Blogged Off
Bubbles creates an official blog for The Powerpuff Girls. The girls become shocked to realise someone has hacked it, and is using it to post secrets about the citizens of Townsville. The girls must find out who is responsible before even more secrets are leaked!

It the person is some kinda of gator-based monster all hell will break loose.
>>
>>79750907

are any of the people who did the original show working on it? If not then it's going to be garbage. This is a universal rule across all mediums.
>>
>>79752795
>Bubbles is a coder
Why? I mean that's kind of cool and all but that just seems overwhelmingly like a Blossom thing.
>>
>>79763202
I like it honestly. Before Bubbles was just the stupid ditz, now she has a pretty unusual character trait. She'll probably still be ditzy but if she's got something else it makes her feel more fleshed out. I hope it causes some good back and forth between her and Blossom. I can't believe this one tiny detail is making me look forward to this. It's like they're adding stuff unlike Teen Titans GO where they took stuff away.
>>
>>79763672
Yeah I feel the exact same.
>>
>>79761351
I hope they're smarter than that and if not let's hope it's as bad as the Law and Order episode.
>>
>>79747979
>>79747303
>When the girls visit the Townsville arcade, they are shocked to see that all the boys have suddenly turned on them, but it appears things aren't as simple as they seem.
Kill me right now.
>>
File: 1453443022013.jpg (41KB, 258x327px) Image search: [Google]
1453443022013.jpg
41KB, 258x327px
>>79763202

It's probably stretching Bubbles' power to understand/speak all languages to being able to understand/write coding languages.
>>
>>79754495
>They are going for a slight 3D effect, that can be very cool animated
What?

No, the show looks even flatter than the original, which looked intentionally flat.
>>
>>79761351
Apparently the arcade episode where the boys turn against the girls is caused by a gator-based monster.
>>
>>79764659
A gamer gator?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>79764811
Yes.
>>
I just realized that these cunts (refering to SJW's of all stripes) are so perpetually insecure that having three characters with planet destroying power is still not strong enough for them. They need to be "strong" too, like being coders and shit.

Imagine if the collective male audience throws a perpetual shitfit because Superman isn't depicted as a capable janitor. It's basically like that.

Seriously why? Fucking why? Why should Bubbles be a coder? They're all going to grow up with actual, tangible and unmatched power. They are essentially godlike beings like every other character with such powers. Why isn't that enough? Having Bubbles as a coder or the other two Puffs as anything similar (it will occur) doesn't add SHIT to the characters - it just removes them from their already downright mythical status.

As a boy growing up in the 90s, and following a total war my country was in I loved the Puffs and I still love them. The general message of the show appealed both to boys and girls - little, seemingly fragile things can be very strong. But with all this bullshit they're making the Puffs into liberal sockpuppets, they're explicitly making a girl cartoon with messages that will alienate boys and make them feel bad because they're male.

This is going to be pure cancer, and I'm not looking forward to it.
>>
>>79759277
>>79761351
>>79764626
>>79764659
>still falling for obvious bullshit
>>
>>79764643
no. Look how the professor's shoulder area curves into his back. Look at the upper part of the neckline, how it hangs around his shoulders. It gives it depth.

Also bubbles's arm curves around the face, and depending on how it's animated it can convery depth very well
>>
>>79764865

what the fuck are you taking about, jesus christ is bubbles knowing how to program really that big of a deal next to being able to fly and super strength?
>>
>>79767034

>Bubbles, the naivist powerpuff girl gets into coding

>Not fucking Blossom, the smartest one

It's not the fact one of them can code it's that their pushing the wrong one as that.
>>
>>79767084

she could also talk to squirrels and speak other languages.

it's really not too far over from being able to talk to squirrels.
>>
>>79764865
Calm down.
>>
>>79747303

Jesus Christ is GO HOME GAMER GIRL all over again
>>
>>79763672
>Before Bubbles was just the stupid ditz, now she has a pretty unusual character trait.
I bet you have the side of your head shaved.
>>
>>79764865
My biggest issue with this is that they made BUBBLES the coder. If they had made Blossom, it would have at least matched her personality, but no, they gave part of Blossom's only defining trait besides "the leader" (her intelligence) to Bubbles, and made Blossom a flat character.

This is not about making Bubbles an interesting character. This is just a way to exploit her popularity. From a strictly artistic perspective, she's the least logical choice of the three to assign the trait to.
>>
>>79764865
>The general message of the show appealed both to boys and girls - little, seemingly fragile things can be very strong
It's a cartoon, produced in a studio. It doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>79758015
They're called The Powerpuff Girls because The Whoopass Girls were deemed inappropriate for children, and the team needed to quickly think up something new.
>>
>>79767784
From an artistic perspective she's the most logical character. They have an excuse why a kindergartner would be able to code(superpowers), If they gave it to Blossom it would just be another generic smart person trait on top of the others, and Buttercup is more of an outdoor kid than an inside kid like the other two.
In storytelling your first idea is usually your worst idea. Blossom is the easy, first thought, idea and is more boring as n the long run than Bubbles.
>>
>>79768027
Except that being the smart one is basically the ONLY trait Blossom has besides the leader, and now she has to share it, making her even more flat.
>>
File: octiagain.png (275KB, 541x462px) Image search: [Google]
octiagain.png
275KB, 541x462px
>>79767315
> Turn our that Bubble's ability is not only speaking in squirrel and spanish, but actually to "understand and speak any language", including abstract shit like the the way the body communicates and even physics itself.

> yfw she speaks a few words that sounds like rumbling to you and then your body catches fire and your insides horribly start twisting themselves into a spiral of flesh and blood. All because she gently asked your body to do that.
>>
>>79768027
Not really. Since programming is a lot more complicated than reading basic human language and requires a lot of other skills that she obviously doesn't have (mathematics, logic). There's nothing thats bad about making Blossom a coder other than your "le so clever" philosophy. Bubbles being a coder isn't as epic artistically as you think it is and it just sort of feels counter intuitive to her character even if they have a very forced and shoe horned way to make it work.

Because Bubbles was always looked down upon as the least capable one I have a feeling they want to do the whole "all the girls can do anything, see!" shtick so I'm expecting them do to more things like this in the future.
>>
>>79764865
>Fucking why? Why should Bubbles be a coder?

http://fortune.com/2016/02/08/turner-broadcasting-invests-in-coding/
I suggest you try to muster some brain power to at least skim for the answer here.
>>
>>79768399
kek

still dumb they chose bubbles
>>
>>79768399
So, basically, they fully admit that this is a pandering initiative.

I also find it interesting how they credit the network for this. That could mean either of two things: the creators aren't getting the credit they deserve, or the creators didn't have a say and this was the result of executive meddling.
>>
>>79768393
>Bubbles being a coder isn't as epic artistically as you think it is and it just sort of feels counter intuitive to her character even if they have a very forced and shoe horned way to make it work.
PPG was known for having characters stray from their archetypes. This WOULD have been interesting character development for Bubbles, if they hadn't reduced Blossom's value in the process.
>>
>>79768575
There is nothing wrong with getting kids more interested into coding.
>>
>>79768633
>http://fortune.com/2016/02/08/turner-broadcasting-invests-in-coding/
So you agree butchering cartoons and shoehorning messages into them is the right way to teach kids to code?

This was the kind of thing cartoon creators actively mocked in the original PPG's time.
>>
>>79768748
Maybe parents and teachers should be doing their jobs instead of expecting cartoons to do it for them.
>>
>>79768748
If the source of enjoyment from a cartoon inspires little kids to get more involved with math and coding then it shouldn't be a big deal that it's a big boogy pandering towards some education. This isn't aimed towards 25-30+ year olds.
>>
>>79768618
>PPG was known for having writers (all of which are gone) that could have characters stray from their archetypes in clever ways and funny ways

Maybe the episode will be great but from the information we have I'm just not confident
>>
>>79768866
>If the source of enjoyment
Even if that means sacrificing enjoyment?
>>
>>79768893
For you, it doesn't matter to others who does find it fun.
>>
>>79747291
Nice getting powerpuff girls to run on a 3ds. can you show me a tutorial on how to do this?
>>
>>79768874
If the episode list is real, this basically confirms that the "Gamer Gator" villain is real. Let's hope that the OP is just trolling and the list is fake.

Either way, it has been confirmed Bubbles is a coder, whether the above episodes are real or not.
>>
>>79768904
Hell, the main thing that separated Cartoon Network from other kid's networks that showed cartoons was that CN was focused on entertainment rather than pandering initiatives.

Now, they want to get rid of the very thing that made them what they are.
>>
>>79768965
The show hasn't even aired yet. Wait until you can fairly judge it.
>>
>>79768988
They admitted in that article they were focusing on lessons and role models rather than entertainment. Not to mention the way they said it made it seem like the network was making the decisions rather than the creators (either that, or the creators are not getting the credit they deserve).
>>
File: hyperboleandahalf.png (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hyperboleandahalf.png
42KB, 800x600px
I remember when people where bitching how horrible the Uncle Grandpa and Steven Universe crossover was going to be. Non-stop bitching. Then everyone changed their tune when it actually aired.

So I'm going to hold off judgement until it actually airs.
>>
>>79766073
Trying to draw these designs with depth does not work. It looks wrong because it's trying to take designs that are meant to be flat and graphic, and trying to treat them as dimensional. The original style guide for the series explicitly made it clear that the artists should NOT do this because it looks awkward and bad.
>>
File: cooties.jpg (124KB, 976x474px) Image search: [Google]
cooties.jpg
124KB, 976x474px
>>79756230

Especially since cooties can be deadly.
>>
>>79770582
I googled and got an article on fictional cooties and a type of duck.

Are you trying to cheat me anon?
>>
>>79766073
Not really. The effect is not strong. It's just drawn that way.
>>
>>79747291
>Professor's chin is round.
Wierd how that's highly irritating.
>>
Why is Bubbles a "hacker?"

The Powerpuff Girls don't need to hack anything, they just beat the crud out of their opponents
>>
>>79768866
>This isn't aimed towards 25-30+ year olds.
And the original show was written by that demographic and made the attempt to make the show watchable not just for kids(Girls AND boys), but for adults, too. You're fucking up a good thing just to promote girls(Keyword)to get into coding. I remember that dumb bitch that was on the Daily Show saying girls need to get into programming, never mind that there were women coding back in the 70's and 80's and there are still women doing so without making a big deal over it.

I don't want The Powerpuff Girls shoveling a PSA down my throat and it isn't played for laughs or making fun of an actual element.
>>
>>79770657
>I googled and got an article on fictional cooties

It's an illness nobody in the feminist media and the feminist scientific community wants to talk about.

The PC mafia gets you fired, just like in this case: http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/02/fight-over-trans-kids-got-a-researcher-fired.html
>>
>>79769158
>So I'm going to hold off judgement until it actually airs.

While I agree we should wait before bitching, to be fair the crossover was a one episode thing so even if it was bad ignoring it would be pretty easy.

This is an entire series, so we are going to have to live with it for a while despite its quality. Best case scenario is that its pretty decent (animation is already took a hit, art style doesn't help). Worse case is that we have an entire series of hallow cash grab.
>>
>>79769071
>They admitted in that article they were focusing on lessons and role models rather than entertainment.
Sauce?
>>
>>79772759
It's not an illness. Those are literally 4 different parasites somebody just arranged in order for an acronym and then made a graphic of to use on the internet. Cooties don't exist, anon.
>>
File: hoe.gif (435KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hoe.gif
435KB, 400x400px
>>79773589
>Cooties don't exist, anon.

I would have said the same if I were a hoe like you.
>>
I miss Johnny Bravo.
>>
>>79770582
This is lies. You can google those parasites and find what they really do.
>>
so it is true after all
>>
OP here, now that the REAL first episode description has been revealed, I admit it, this was a troll post.

The first four episodes, as well as Somewhere Over the Swingset (episode number unknown) use ACTUAL leaked titles, but the descriptions are fake except the second one. The rest are completely made up.

The last episode is based on the "Gamer Gator" rumor which may or may not be true... but whether it's true or not, it's already confirmed that the first episode will be SJW pandering.

I had purposely made the girls seem out-of-character, and made two of the episodes about petty fashion, as a joke.
>>
>>79774671
epic except I'm not a girl you retard
>>
>>79747829
kek
>>
File: Rowdyruff1.jpg (20KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
Rowdyruff1.jpg
20KB, 240x180px
>>79747303
GO HOME GAMUR GIRL
>>
does anyone here have a link to one of the episodes
>>
LINK EPISODES WHERE ? !!!!!
>>79778229
MOTHEERRFUCKKER WHERRRREE
>>
>>79747303
>The Professor feels his inventing skills aren't needed, so in an effort to make him feel better, the girls agree to rely less on their superpowers and use his inventions more often. Unfortunately, it doesn't go well.

I swear to God I've watched this already.
>>
I think this show is super good and the story is woooow cool , also the animation is great

I sure do hope they sell merchandises
>>
>>79778341
wasn't it that episode where he helps them fight crime , and becomes powerpuff dad or something
>>
File: thumbnail_43239.png (131KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_43239.png
131KB, 640x360px
they should do a crossover with uncle grandpa
>>
>>79778341

Didn't he make a giant robot for them once? Although IIRC the point of that episode was him wanting to keep them safe, not him wanting to feel relevant.
>>
>>79747291
>transmogrifying ray
>stealing a 6-year-old's invention

What an asshole.
>>
>>79747291
>Professor Utoniums angles are gone.

JUST
>>
>>79775642
Cool
>>
File: 6841655.jpg (18KB, 200x352px) Image search: [Google]
6841655.jpg
18KB, 200x352px
Leaked episode >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2pD0B9Rfps
>>
>>79778229
>>79778273
It hasn't premiered yet, idiots
>>
FOOK YUE BEEYOTCH CHINEESE FOOOD IS THE BEST EVER
>>
Those konoyaros better not be meessin with my waifus , bulossom-chan , baburusu - chan and baka bataacappu- sama OOOO SUGOI SUGOIII KAWAIIII DESU !!!!
>>
>>
File: He's retarded, right.png (239KB, 529x251px) Image search: [Google]
He's retarded, right.png
239KB, 529x251px
>>79778583
>[Embed]
You really think we're that foolish?
>>
Well, the first episode is confirmed to be about Buttercup and her relationship with the word "princess," so this leak could be legit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXprMizqIs
>>
>>79778583
Go to bed grandpa.
>>
>>79778965
I'm the OP, and it's not. It was a troll post. However, it uses real leaked information. The first four episode titles and "Somewhere Over the Swingset" have been leaked before, and the description of the last one is based on the unconfirmed "Gamer Gator" rumor. Everything else was completely made up out of boredom.
>>
>>79779084
Oh, and the second one (Horn Sweet Horn) is real, and comes from here - http://schedule.sxsw.com/2016/events/event_FS20681 - everything else is made up though.
>>
>>79778965
I didn't know we had any animation yet. This isn't shitty Flash! I am excited!
>>
>>79778487
If they do I will jump off of a skyscraper and livestream it.
>>
File: 1423089055627.gif (996KB, 497x279px) Image search: [Google]
1423089055627.gif
996KB, 497x279px
Always gotta have that obligatory MLP reference to reel the autists in!
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 331x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 331x352px
>>79780755
>This isn't shitty Flash!
Did you watch the same clip we all did?
>>
>>79780858
>Hurr de durr denial
He likes it. Who cares.
>>
>>79780934
I'm just genuinely confused how someone could watch that and consider it not to be shitty Flash animation. Like, how bad would it have to be for that anon to consider it bad? Also:
>using "hurr"
>>
>>79781007
It's not Flash. Learn what Flash looks like. That clip was made the same way all CN's current toons are.
>>
>>79781372
Flash can look like anything.

And no, the animation is that clip is absolutely terrible. Literally Johnny Test tier.
>>
>>79781426
You literally have never seen Johnny Test
>>
>>79779084
You're not OP. You're a CN employee doing damage control. A moderator can check your IP and confirm.
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.