[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardians of the Galaxy 005 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 22

Who's ready for more Jews in Space?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Schidi's tweaked the ANAD Venom design, made it sleeker and a bit more alien looking rather than power armor looking

I like it
>>
Be right back, have to reset my computer
>>
>>79739351
>Venom finally does something
>>
And I'm back
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
This comic has a fucking fetish for 2-page spreads
>>
>>79739644
>Bendis has a fetish for wasting pages
fixed
>>
>>79739644
I hate 2 page spreads because it means I have to open the pic in a new tab if I wanna read the text
>>
>>79739674
I hate it because it means I have to resize the things so I can post them. It's fine when a book has maybe 1 in an issue, but this book has FOUR of the fucking things
>>
>>
>>
>>79739305
>Bendis

Yuck
>>
>>79739715
Bendis? Bendis the writer?
>>
>>
And that does it for this issue. Hope you all enjoyed the storytime
>>
>>79739628
Hell yes! Mantis, Bug and Moondragon are finally back!
>>
>>79739628
>We should have murdered a defenseless prisoner in cold blood
Logan would be proud
>>
File: New_Avengers_Vol_3_19_page_23.jpg (861KB, 1988x2748px) Image search: [Google]
New_Avengers_Vol_3_19_page_23.jpg
861KB, 1988x2748px
> QUESTION!
> What Title/Character would you rather have Valerio Schiti on?
Squadron Supreme for me.
>>
File: Mighty_Avengers_7_Preview_4.jpg (402KB, 1000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
Mighty_Avengers_7_Preview_4.jpg
402KB, 1000x1518px
>>79739826
A-Force if they would let She-Hulk be super sexy.
>>
>>79739749
>It's just rock-solid storytelling
FUCK YOU BENDIS
>>
>>79739749
GET READY TRYE BELIEVERS FOR ANIHILATION CONQUEST 2 BY BENDIS!
>>
>>79739628
barefoot mantis
>>
>>79739351
>Bendis STILL pushing that catchphrase onto Rocket Raccoon.
I'm out.
>>
>>79739585
>Bendis FINALLY gets Knowwhere right
Guardians is probably the only series that improved thanks to Movie Synergy. At the very least it forced Bendis to stop making shit up.
>>
>>79739714
>>79739736
>>79739749
Does anyone else think this whole thing with Peter Quill is contrived?
>Peter Quill is King
>Kree Accuser attacks Spartax
>Everyone blames Quill
>The government that blames Quill gives the Accuser back to the Kree Empire for no reason
>Quill quits
>Quill is now the most wanted man in the galazy for no reason
>>
>>79739628
>Bug
>Mantis
>Cosmo
FUCK YES!
>>
>>79739867
Well at least it's conquest rather than regular Annihilation.
Bendis couldn't do much worse that whoever created and wrote Wraith.
>>
>>79740122
Quill didn't quit, he was ousted. He's the most wanted man in the Galaxy because all Empires hate him again: Kree, Spartax, Brood, and the Shi'ar always hated him.
>>
>>79740636
But why was Quill ousted? Why does everyone blame him for Hala attacking?
>>
>>79740659
Because he let the city be destroyed. Nobody blames him for Hala attacking, they blame him for not having been able to protect the city from the destruction.
>>
>>79739699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPbXYzE5_Y
>>
>>79739628
>Mantis still looking fly
Only good thing about this comic
>>
>>79741059
The Art in general is good.
>>
>>79740028
>Guardians is probably the only series that improved thanks to Movie Synergy.
tell me you're joking.
>>
>>79741271
It doesn't send me off flying, but that Mantis sure does
>>
>>79741286
Seeing as before that we were stuck with Bendis giving everyone sudden daddy issues, making Peter's costume progressively worse every month, and constantly convinced that Knowwhere was some random merchant planet, yes I'm being serious.
>>
>>79741430
Peter's current costume is shit. Gamora still has her daddy issues and you're delusional if you think J'son isn't going to come back soon.

Add to that, Peter and Rocket's irreversible personality change, Peter's, Rocket's and Groot's completely revamped backstory, the Guardians stuck in comedy genre from now on, Ronan bad again...I can go on about how much that movie fucked the Guardians franchise.
>>
>>79741556
Over half of those things were stuff Bendis did before the movie happened.
>>
>>79739628
Why doesn't Bug like the Guardians anymore?
And who's the rainbow guy?
>>
>>79741606
Only Rocket's personality change happened before the movie. The rest all happened after it.
>>
>>79741744
They kicked him out.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.