[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: nEfLvSn[1].png (23KB, 432x648px) Image search: [Google]
nEfLvSn[1].png
23KB, 432x648px
What do you think /co/?
>>
>>78940742
Ready to be disappointed when he doesn't come back for Secret Wars #9, and save the day at the cost of being hated by everyone.

I don't think Marvel even decided on what this "act of war" against the inhumans was. They probably knew they couldn't come up with anything that would satisfy readers, so they went with nothing. No one could argue against that like they had in AvX.

I think the x-books will continue to tank until the Apocalypse event, and maybe even during. Once the sales drop after the event, they will bring back Cyclops as another short lived sales gimmick.
>>
>>78940742

What the fuck was he right about again?
>>
>>78944153
Utopia, AvX and basically everything else
>>
>>78940742
I agree, he was too right for this world
>>
>>78940742
So why does he no longer need a visor, or is this X a visor? Recently he never needed to touch his visor to release his beams but this is no visor. How does it work?
>>
>>78944153
That flatscans will hate muggas 24/7?
>>
>>78944553
>everything else
Clearly he was wrong thinking he could beat black bolt.
>>
>>78944713
The X is the visor
>>
>>78940742
Pretty much summed up in Secret Wars in his interaction with Doom

>Thinks he's more important than he is
Check.
>Gets in over his head with someone who is his better in every way
Check.
>Somehow still gives a boring-ass speech about mutants, despite their complete irrelevance.
Check.
Classic Cyclops.
Plus, the X-visor is retarded.
>>
>>78944807
So if he takes it off it's still uncontrolled? I like the consistency. So many other characters have mastered their flaws.
>>
Whats the deal with Scott and the Inhumans? Is he dead/killed? Haven't been keeping up with anything as of late.
>>
>>78945070
Everyone says he did something horrible and died in a fight against the Inhumans. No word on what he did or who killed him.
>>
File: cycked.jpg (98KB, 1328x426px) Image search: [Google]
cycked.jpg
98KB, 1328x426px
>>78940742
He'll still get resurrected and save the day in the last issue, right?
>>
>>78940742
I think Bendis wasted 3 years doing jackshit just so he can say he wrote X-Men for 3 years.
>>
File: X-men 2-Zone-005.jpg (717KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
X-men 2-Zone-005.jpg
717KB, 1280x1968px
>>78945021
correct, he also has additional problems controlling his Optic Blast (bascially they draw his optic blast similar to Havok's Plasma Blast in X-Men First Class) now as a side effect from AVX that he worked on controlling over the course of Bendis's run on Uncanny X-Men

>Select all images with a Patio
>all photos of chairs indoors
thanks reCAPTCHA
>>
>>78945560
>No word on what he did
Whatever it was, I can promise you it'll end up being the most logical and correct decision due to the X-writers incompetence.
>>
>>78945576

Nope, Phoenix Force can't even get resurrection right anymore.
>>
>>78940742
Technically, he was right, but it a lot to do with everyone involved being a huge moron, including him as things went on.

I fucking hate Events.
>>
>>78947398
Could it ever?
>>
>>78940742
Nope. His arguments were shallow and forced. Only memefags think he was right.
>>
File: fucking_wat.jpg (17KB, 470x376px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_wat.jpg
17KB, 470x376px
>>78950270
>not reading the last 12 years of X-Men

I can't fault you for avoiding so much garbage, but you shouldn't be talking about books you didn't read anon.
>>
File: wac.jpg (98KB, 1328x426px) Image search: [Google]
wac.jpg
98KB, 1328x426px
>>78945576
hah
>>
>>78940742
How does he see out of that? Where are his eyes?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.