[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you have several seconds to be as Claremont as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: claremont 1.jpg (389KB, 1340x1690px) Image search: [Google]
claremont 1.jpg
389KB, 1340x1690px
you have several seconds to be as Claremont as possible
>>
The body switch was a mistake.
>>
Everything I made great is being shit on by Bendis. Sad.
>>
I want you to dress like Ororo and shove a dildo up my ass while I torture this little child!
>>
>>78869806
The woman I love, my leman, is dead! Dead! And here, you ask me to be as Claremont as possible? What could you possibly know of my pain? My struggles? You think you understand my condition, but unless you lived it, you never shall! However, I'm filled with... with doubts! Doubts in my abilities!

(cue Storm or Psylocke somewhere in this soliloquy.)
>>
>>78869806
teenage girls in leather bondage outfits being dominated by tentacles. wait, make it a sixty year old man bodyswapped into a asian teenage girl.
>>
Okay so these two girls are making out in bondage gear - one of them is forcing the other down... but she's secretly having her mind controlled!
>>
I wanted to be a playwright and took up a summer job as an intern at this company, Wonder..? Magic? They make comics and they gave me this book about these mutated teenagers and I made it a bestseller, and I had it as the bestseller for fifteen (!) years, and then they kicked me out in favor of a bunch of talentless hacks who couldn't spell "structure" at a gunpoint yet still tried to copy my style...!?
>>
>>78869910
>>>78869806 (OP)The woman I love, my leman, is dead! Dead! And here, you ask me to be as Claremont as possible? What could you possibly know of my pain? My struggles? You think you understand my condition, but unless you lived it, you never shall! However, I'm filled with... with doubts! Doubts in my abilities!(cue Storm or Psylocke somewhere in this soliloquy.)

what's funny is when peter david started x-factor people hated it and complained that his characters had no personality. they were so used to Claremont's writing and having his characters proclaim there emotions out loud that the readers didn't understand normal writing.

tl'dr Claremont gives people autism.
>>
>>78870053
But Peter David's characters do NOT have personality, they're all the same snarky ass person who really likes to snark
>>
All women are bisexual.
>>
>>78870124
This is true, but his original X-Factor was decent about it
>>
>>78870153
Except JEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, right?
>>
>>78870236

especially JEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.