[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (163KB, 1267x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1267x648px
What went wrong?
>>
Trying to appeal to 90's kids. Let it go. These shows are over, and you've had your memories. Now let new kids make their memories and hold yours close to your heart. These shows are never coming back, grow up and move along.
>>
>>78858417
Nintendo hasn't been good since 1993
>>
>>78858467
Yeah, try telling that to The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon.

No really, there's a Facebook page dedicated to bitching about neo-Nickelodeon
>>
>>78859602
Made by 90s kids that never grew up?
>>
File: 13491161292618.png (100KB, 370x323px) Image search: [Google]
13491161292618.png
100KB, 370x323px
>>78858417
Nothing just that I'm done for today
>>
Why need another Boomerang reboot when Youtube exist?
>>
>>78858417
>It was all started with The 90's Are All That
>It gets popular that it block get rebranded and renamed
>2010's kids will not understand its appeal, but 90's kids will do.
>>
>>78858417
I actually find the splat pretty neat. they're finally airing stuff that hasnt been seen on TV in years, some of which I've never heard of. also it made TeenNick finally be a channel that has a reason to exist. I do think CN should do something like this (again? because Boomerang is a much different channel than it was even like 2 years ago)

note: i hate nostalgiafags as much as you guys though
>>
>>78859044
But Donkey Kong country 2 came out in 1995.
>>
>>78858417
Nothing.

You grew up.
>>
File: 1379296045685.png (63KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
1379296045685.png
63KB, 192x154px
>>78860556
Kek
>>
>>78859602
>neo-nickelodeon
Did I just enter /v/
>>
>>78859044
Whatever you believe fag. WiiU, Wii, GameCube, and the 64 have had excellent games. In fact, all game consoles have had great to shitty games on them. To say a business has went to shit at a certain year simply shows your ignorance.
>>
The cartoon fans want new shows, the people with fond memories of old shows consider themselves too old for cartoons.
>>
Probably the fact that they only air one show for about 2-3 hours at a time.
>>
>>78862236
/v/'s shitty demeanor seeps into everything sadly. Really makes me wish that /v/ and /rk9/ would commit suicide like they always talk about.
>>
>>78862337
>>
>>78862418
Don't get upset when the truth is stated. /v/ ruins everything. Gaming used to be fun, once.
>>
>>78862461
What killed fun in gaming was not /v/, it was corporations turning it into a big industry more shallow and repetitive that reality TV.
>>
>>78862461

Don't blame /v/ for modern video games being bad. They just simply point out what's already there just to a autistic obnoxious degree. Bioware, EA, Capcom, Square, and the "retro style" indie games would still be awful regardless.
>>
File: 9993953_orig.png (616KB, 1017x567px) Image search: [Google]
9993953_orig.png
616KB, 1017x567px
They keep pandering to an audience that grew up. Out of all the good Nick shows they had. Only Rocko's Modern Life and Hey Arnold still holds up today. Everything else was just a relic of the 90's. Even the more modern Nick shows just tries to imitate the Ren and Stimpy formula or uses Dan "the man" Schneider to make another live action tween show. Harvey Beaks was just a lucky fluke and I'm gonna try to be optimistic for The Loud House.

They should just stick to just making it the Spongebob/FOP channel. It's the only thing they are good for.
>>
>>78858467
Nick is looking into bringing back their old creators for specials, actually. The first one being TJM, which is in production right now. Out of all the 90's shows, I think that was the only one who needed closure, to be honest, since its planned finale was axed. There really is no need to bring back, say, Rocko, which wouldn't appeal to kids now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.