[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this count as cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: The Omega Men (2015-) 007-003.jpg (929KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
The Omega Men (2015-) 007-003.jpg
929KB, 1988x3056px
Does this count as cheating?
>>
>>78845597

For Kyle? Yes, I would call it cheating even though Kyle/Carol is terrible.
For the princess? Not really, it's part of the plan.
>>
>>78845597
It's espionage.
>>
>>78845672
Was falling in love part of her plan?
>>
Yes, kyle cheated. But who cares? It doesn't reflect too horribly on him, he's in a scary fucking situation.
>>
>>78845597
Yes and I hope Kyle/Carol is destroyed because of it.
>>
>>78845597
hugging? maybe to muslims
>>
>>78847186
It's naked hugging with penetration and that's definitely Haram.
>>
>>78845672
>>78847006
The fact that Carol hasn't made even an effort to try and save Kyle from space terrorists kinda already implies that kyle/carol is dead so therefore it ain't cheating.
>>
I was so erect reading this issue and it wasn't because of this scene but that it was the beginning of Kyle taking control away from the omega men.
>>
>>78847612
to be fair if she did go in the Vega system it would probably start a war with the star sapphires that they don't have the desire or manpower to carry out, and it would be pretty fucking retarded of Carol to start a war over one dude

or maybe they broke up off panel before the book started and she doesn't know he got kidnapped or something
>>
>>78845597
Not if the relationship was an ungodly abomination to begin with.
>>
>>78847612
>>78850136
Pretty sure he says something like "I'm sorry Carol" during the execution video. Sure it's not direct confirmation that they're still together, but I think that's what it was meant to imply.
>>
>>78850548
He says something like "leave the light on for me" and later on he's drawing a picture of her but when Kalista asks who it is he says "somebody I used to know before all this"

so maybe they were still together but once he got captured for weeks (or months? I dunno how long he spent with the Omega Men) and nobody showed up maybe he figured that was it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.