[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: anomalisa-poster.jpg (100KB, 700x1037px) Image search: [Google]
anomalisa-poster.jpg
100KB, 700x1037px
What does /co/ think of this movie?
>>
Oh, it's out? Better watch it then
>>
>>78788530
There's a screener out in real good quality you can easily torrent. Check it out.
>>
>>78786359

Those are some stubby fingers.
>>
When the fuck is the wide release?
>>
>>78788721
its clay mation
>>
>>78788597
Or kisscartoon if you don't want to download.
>>
>>78789303
no

stop that
>>
>>78789303
ewww gross
>>
File: Ano phone.webm (659KB, 720x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ano phone.webm
659KB, 720x288px
>>78789303
Took me 10 minutes to torrent and it doesn't have that fucking obnoxious kisscartoon watermark plastered all over it
>>
>>78786359
I wanted to kill myself after watching the trailer. Why is it even needed to stop-motion? And don't get me started on those 3D-printed faces...that's some unheimliche shit
>>
So I'm a lazy fuck. What is this?
>>
The kind of existential movie you'd expect from Charlie Kaufman. But ultimately the main character is a douche and deserves all of his pain, so it becomes a character study of a selfish asshole.
>>
>>78792966
>that's some unheimliche shit

You can just say "uncanny", Anon. No one cares about Germans except gangs of rapist Muslims.
>>
>>78792995
Stop motion by creator of Moral Oral, written by the writer of Eternal Sunshine and Being John Malkovich, about a mid life crisis.
>>
>>78786359

It's fucking creepy as hell.
>>
>>78793015
Germans are complete shit at English, so don't be surprised when they don't know a word for something. You see them vomit their pig-like tongue on English speaking forums and websites too because they genuinely think German is a world language and that anyone else can understand them, or care to.
>>
>>78793052
>pig-like tongue
Don't you fucking dare, Anon. German is a sexy language.
>>
>>78793112
It's awful, anti-sexy and offensive to the ears.
The only language more revolting is Dutch, which is German with more grunting and phlegm.
>>
>>78793209
Dutch is older than German and not very related.
>>
pretentious hipster bullshit and will just end up dragging down animation in america more
>>
It was alright.
Kaufman's done better and this was obviously adapted from a stage play
>>
>>78788597
Thanks for pointing it out!
>>
Probably not really a masterpiece but definitely a step in the right direction
>>
>>78793209
>The only language more revolting is Dutch, which is German with more grunting and phlegm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

Oh, man....

Europeans are so bitchy with each other.

...now kiss and make up.
>>
It's not showing where I live but I want to watch the puppet sex
>>
>>78797364
Only if Germany offers to draw and quarter Frau Merkel.
>>
It was pretty good but overall it was a simple romantic existential crisis movie with some weird flourishes. I wished the plot was more "out there" or original but I suppose that's just my taste, it was quite good for what it was.
>>
>>78786359
Well it's easily the most obnoxiously advertised movie of all time, I can tell that much.

Can't sit through any of the trailers (because screw me for actually trying to figure out what the movie is about) without being interrupted by journalist shilling being vomited onto the screen every 5 seconds.

The constant muh feels shots aren't helping things either.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.