[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Outsider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1451588763185.jpg (295KB, 825x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1451588763185.jpg
295KB, 825x1200px
The end is nigh also another update soon too
>>
>>78562466

what is this some kind of crest of the stars knock off?
>>
>>78562499
It started out as a master of orion fanfic
>>
>>78562466
So, we all suspect they were the ones who destroyed the human ship, right?
>>
>>78564108
I'm gonna assume it was one of the races working for the blue chicks. Giant ass conspiracy is the life blood of webcomics like this.
>>
>>78564304
The Loroi have enough on their plate without fucking with some primitives that can barely manage space travel.
>>
>>78562631
It's still a Master of Orion fanfic. Master of Orion II, specifically, since the Elerians don't appear in the original game.
>>
File: 6bE3aj7.gif (41KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
6bE3aj7.gif
41KB, 300x330px
>>78564108
Darlocks did 9/11
>>
>>78564108
All signs, for me, point to some third party fucking shit up. Maybe at best a splinter group of one faction or another, but a lot of what we've seen so far and the tone of it all makes it seem unlikely either the space elves or space bugs are directly behind the attack.
>>
>>78564411
Could just as easily be extremists or a race that the Loroi subjugated that want to start a chain of destruction to cripple the Union.

Because like I said, conspiracy and space opera go hand in hand with each other.
>>
>>78565629
That would have to be a super opportunistic group since the Bellarmine was just wandering around space looking for potential allies or the big war they had been hearing about.
>>
>>78565949
It would make for a big conspiracy spanning several arcs, so it'd be perfect.
>>
>>78564411
The Loroi may have attacked if they were confused by the human brain patterns. They were not all friendly even when the human was identified. They do not like the human psychic profile.
>>
File: greywind_head4.jpg (55KB, 456x540px) Image search: [Google]
greywind_head4.jpg
55KB, 456x540px
You wouldn't want an old elf like her when there are so many younger ones, right?
>>
>>78562499
Given the frustration I go through every time I revisit that series (English translations of book 4,5,6 when? ), I wouldn't be surprised if someone else tried to write a fan comic for it.
>>
>>78562466
Reminder, they offered to sleep with him whenever he asked because biology
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.