[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QC #WTF?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 3124.png (154KB, 800x933px) Image search: [Google]
3124.png
154KB, 800x933px
WTF is this? It doesn't even make any sense. Did someone transplant his brain with one from a stray kitten?
>>
>>78548739
It is not that different from his usual shit.
>>
>>78548739
Jeph has never had any sense of humor.
His only funny moments can be attributed mostly to accident.
The rare occasion, through sheer volume alone, that he manages to make a joke he will immediately ruin it with some snarky final comment.
He has no concept of humor. If humor was an organ he would have had his removed years ago, and stopped taking corrective medication despite all medical advice.
>>
These are better than his hipster chaser, tranny fucking drama.
>>
>>78551112
Give it a bit, this will all be reveled to be one of the characters dreams who will be all 'Wow wasn't that strange and weird. also Fart"
>>
>>78548739
This is the classic Conan question, and this dude says ham is what is best in life. Ham is pretty fucking great. What are you, OP, some kind of faggot jew? Maybe a mudslime?
>>
>>78548739
I like how these half-assed doodles are more visually appealing than his actual art.
>>
>>78552487
Ham is bacon's retarded little brother.
Don't be a faggot your whole life.
>>
>>78552630
Bacon is easily the most overrated food
>>
>>78548739
>Did someone transplant his brain with one from a stray kitten?

I think he hit the bottle days before New Years. Expect stabbings soon.
>>
>>78552654
Terrorist detected
>>
>>78552694

It's technically a crime in Canuck land to disapprove of bacon.
>>
Ham is pretty great. Honestly, pork is the best meat.
>>
File: ....jpg (137KB, 806x499px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
137KB, 806x499px
>>78548970
It's not even like a broken clock being right twice a day, because out of more than 3,000 strips spanning nearly 13 years, he's made about two (2) strips which have been funny in a way that he intended them to be.

That's absurdly bad, especially considering most strips end in a joke, or a general "comedic" beat, of some sort.

It's just terribly boring and incompetent on every level involved in its creation.

Jeph Jacques is the epitome of an oaf. He has one skill, which is the ability to have not fucked up falling ass backward into e-fame; that's what they'll have to write on his tombstone, because anything else would be a lie.
>>
Jeph is not funny.
>>
File: 1439918663256.gif (3MB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1439918663256.gif
3MB, 300x245px
>>78554493
Not being funny is one thing, but Jeph jacques is bad at everything relating to making a comic.

He can't into comedy, drama, relationships, or basic story structure.

The fact that QC made it this far is proof that no dream is impossible, because this tripe with zero redeeming qualities somehow made a fat retarded person moderately wealthy.

QC isn't even so bad it's good, it's just bad. It's not even aggressively bad, just really blandly bad and incompetent.

These threads are like watching a trainwreck, but instead of crashing, the train just has a delay for 20 years until the conductor finally slits his wrists in a drunken stupor.
>>
>>78554555
He can't even keep his own story straight.

Robot soldiers are just now being introduced as part of AI culture, that apparently most people didn't know about or some shit. Gives the most cliche imaginable answers for the whole thing and then it just gets dumped off. Red's break down never even comes up again.

He also is completely unaware that Tai is the worst person in the entire series and Sven is the least awful that I've seen yet one gets shit on and the other praised.
Remember how Sven was hitting on Faye in front of Angus and asking her to strip? Oh wait. All he did was tell her how he felt. Tai was the one constantly hitting on her employees girlfriend.
If Tai had a dick, she would be seen as a horrible person. But because she is a magical lesbian who likes tattoos and piercings she is automatically exempt from any and all blame.
>>
Does anyone read QC out of anything other than pure habit any more?
>>
>>78552026
Everything is a simulation so Hannelore can practice social interaction.
>>
>>78552694
I bet you were really into Invader Zim.

Like more than just a fan of it.
>>
>>78552630
>>78552487
You're both plebs. Tenderloin masterrace.
>>
>>78552487
>>78559181
Now I can see why QC is popular.

Because people like you actually exist to fill that otherwise void.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
>>78554555
>>78554493
>>78556093
What if Jeph is actually really good at comics and dialogue, and he chooses to write about awful people?
>>
>>78560115
What, awful people can't be funny?

Bill Cosby's pretty funny.
>>
File: sugar.jpg (686KB, 2220x1656px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
686KB, 2220x1656px
>>78559049
My God, you found Rebecca Sugar!
>>
>>78560197
We've already established that QC isn't funny, so these awful people aren't funny.
>>
>>78560429
Okay can you please keep track of continuity before you slay more brain cells?

All those posts he/you responded to, were about Jeph Jacques not being funny.
>>
>>78552487
wow, jeph can reference a movie. that doesn't make the comic funny. it just means he's aware of conan, is attempting to satirize it, and failing.
>>
>>78560115
>What if Jeph is actually really good at comics and dialogue
Pretending to be retarded is no different from actually being retarded when you never break the guise.

>It's supposed to be awful

That doesn't make it not awful.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.