[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things and scenes that have made you drop a show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (79KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 720x710px
>mfw the Avatar loses their bending, which gives them the perfect opportunity to learn how to empathize with powerless citizens and grow as a person
>mfw when they get their powers back in the same episode
>>
>>78518090
I've never even seen Avatar and that just sounds terrible.
>>
>>78518090
Not really a /co/ specific one but
>when Special Power gets passed around like candy
Example: Super Saiyan, I'm like 99% sure I could go super Saiyan if I just screamed alot
>One guy has all the power
Example: Bleach Ichigo, is Half Human, Half Reaper, Half Quincy, Half What Ever the Fuck Chad is, just gets all the cool powers everyone else has
>MC Hero
Example: Everyone has to fight their own person, MC always gets the Strongest and most important person.

It's really those that bug the crap out of me. Since they are easily changed.
>>
>>78518090
And in the next season absolutely no mention that the city had been militarily invaded by a terrorist group with massive support.
>>
>>78518216
Chad's what you call a 'Fullbringer'

I like their concept but they just ended up being minor villains to give Ichigo his powers back.
>>
>>78518090
Best use of this trope was Batman: Brave and the Bold with Captain Atom.

Boom.
>>
>>78518090
Is Drake a new-age Sinatra
>>
> Main characters has less natural talent than supporting characters
> They has to struggle and try harder than the rest
> Never becomes the best, but you get some actual growth and development
> Nah fuck it they get some special unique power
>>
File: image.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>Arrow
When they killed Diggle and kept Felicity alive.
>>
>>78518090
We never SEE the citizens being powerless though. In all of Avatar we see, for the most part, Benders working as civil servants. We see four kings; Bumi, Ozai, the Earth King, and the Water Chief, two of whom aren't benders.

The council of republic city has a number of non-benders, including the president. We see benders gravitate towards gangs and tongs, which means they're not automatically given social power because of their talents because they form gangs in the first place. Mako makes side money throwing lightning to make power.

It was NEVER what the Equalists wanted it to be, or what Equalist fanboys wanted the setting to suddenly become.
>>
>>78519146
>The council of republic city has a number of non-benders, including the president.
No, the council was entirely benders. The council was disbanded when the president was elected.

And not only do we see bending criminals taking advantage of defenseless nonbenders in the first episode, but benders having inequal power is an obvious and unavoidable result of a society where some have bending and some don't.
>>
>>78518216
>Super Saiyan
Is it, though? There are two characters who pass it around genetically, that's it. There are like 5 characters total. It's not like Yamcha ever went SS, or something.
>>
>>78519012
>they killed Diggle
Aw what? I liked him.
That glasses bitch pretty much ruined the show for me though
>>
>>78518090
Hasn't happened yet, but if Peridot dies or leaves the gems I'm dropping this show immediately afterwards. She's essentially the only reason why I'm even watching SU anymore; the gems are awful and I could give a rats ass about Steven himself.
>>
>>78520427
one million waifufags must die
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 493x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 493x552px
People tried to convince me to come back after this, but I saw "I'm in" and decided not to.
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>78520187
More than you'll ever know anon.
>>
>>78520484
They killed him, turned him into a zombie and killed him again!?
Fucking hell, mate, that's just overkill.
>>
>>78520467
>mfw she's become an actual character instead of Reddit.
It's still a really shitty show.
>>
>>78520522
>she is become
got to get my fucking grammar right.
>>
>>78520547
>she's can only be she is
>can't possibly be she has
>>
>>78518216
>Lazy adults
MC isn't (initially) more powerful than the adults around him, but those fuckers won't leave their offices long enough to deal with the mountain-sized monster rampaging outside school and maiming students
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.