[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Pym of the DC universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (64KB, 307x477px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
64KB, 307x477px
Who's the Pym of the DC universe?
>>
Ray Palmer you stupid fuck
>>
>>78517951
>>
>>78517951
I think he meant personality-wise, shrinking powers aren't that rare
>>
>>78517838
Batman.
>Psychological issues
>Sometimes beats up his lover
>Thinks he's smarter than everyone
>Invents an AI that goes rogue and in a possible future enslaves the world
>>
>>78517951 (You)
>>
>>78517951
I would have gone with Batman to be honest
>Founding member of the premier super team
>crazy smart, and disinterested in the world outside his lab/cave
>created a robot that nearly ended the fucking world on a number of occasions
>everyone just let's it slide that he created a super killer robot
>>
Will Magnus has some similarities. Nu52 Mr Terrific is responsible for Brother Eye
>>
>>78517838
I always think of Pym as the chaotic neutral scientist. Palmer is brilliant, and helps when people needs his mind, but doesn't really fuck up either. Bruce only ever sciences for the mission. Mr Terrific does science for science, but doesn't go outside the realm of beneficial. Lex is the guy who potentially does the most without ethical restraint, but he doesn't do it unless he stands to benefit on some level. Sivana only does science for evil. If I had to shoot for someone brilliant, who does science for science above all else, and even someone great at making dangerous machines, I'd go with Antony Ivo and Will Magnus, being the two sides of the coin that is Hank Pym.
>>
>>78518348
>>78518348
>Nu52 Mr Terrific is responsible for Brother Eye
Home fuck, I always joked that DC stood for Damage Control, but fucking really? Are they just not allowing Batman to do anything wrong?
>>
>>78518465
Batman still had a hand in it.
>>
>>78518465
In Futures End, in the future, Brother Eye referred to both Batman and Michael Holt as "Father"
>>
>>78518531
But no one blames him right? It was all Terrific's fault?
>>
>>78518565
Of course he's black
>>
>>78518554
Okay, that pleases me to some degree, but I dislike that it wasn't fully Batman's project that went horribly wrong, the thing I liked about Brother Eye is that it shows that Batman does as much bad for the world as he does good.
>>
>>78518325
You talking about brother eye?
>>
>>78518596
Aye
>>
>>78518617
Did he do anything outside infinite crisis?
>>
>>78517838
Will Magnus
Manic-depressive who does all his best work when he stops taking his meds.
His first Metal Man was the evil Uranium.
He believed he was a robot for a while (Viridium).
Fell in love with his creation, Platinum.
Believes metals have personalities.
>>
File: 1430250254572.jpg (798KB, 1080x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1430250254572.jpg
798KB, 1080x1660px
>>78518768
>Fell in love with his creation, Platinum.
I for one see no problem with this...
>>
>>78518810
Where's the Bronze Kneecap?
>>
>>78518465
>thinking Batman can do wrong

It's past your bed time Superboy.
>>
File: 1436485305160.jpg (47KB, 448x436px) Image search: [Google]
1436485305160.jpg
47KB, 448x436px
Wonder Woman
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.