[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MOON KNIGHT NETFLIX SHOW WHEN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

MOON KNIGHT NETFLIX SHOW WHEN?
>>
Hopefully Never, leave him alone
>>
>>78515836
I agree desu

Even if the TV show was GOAT, it'd ruin his comic and we'd have a flood of poser fans.
>>
If Marc Spector is the Moon Knight, who is the Moon King?
>>
File: 3687379-khonshu.jpg (1MB, 1988x1202px) Image search: [Google]
3687379-khonshu.jpg
1MB, 1988x1202px
>>78516298
Khonshu, bitch.
>>
>>78515790
Might pop up as a guest star in someone else's show, in the short term. Alternately, would love to see him, Blade, Ghost Rider, and maybe Hellcat or someone as a supernatural follow-up to Defenders and Doctor Strange.
>>
>>78517106
>six episode sitcom about Patsy Walker balancing her working life with superheroing, and dating the literal son of the devil.
>>
File: Moon Knight 6.jpg (2MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Knight 6.jpg
2MB, 2048x1152px
>>78515790
Honestly, I'm fine waiting until Marvel nails supernatural down. They already got street level super heroics perfected with Daredevil, but they need to show they're good with the super natural first before tackling Moon Knight
>>
File: moon knight.jpg (130KB, 640x993px) Image search: [Google]
moon knight.jpg
130KB, 640x993px
>>78518293
Moon Knight is the perfect bridge though.
It should be unclear to whether he's truly supernatural or just crazy as fuck.
That's part of his appeal.
>>
>>78518356
I see Moon Knight is fighting Cave Johnson
>>
>>78515844
Which comic could it ruin? There's currently no ongoing and how much worse than bendis can it get at all?
>>
>>78518723
Have you read his MK? It was pretty bad.
>>
>>78515790
I do kind of want it, could be really great
>>
>>78518293
>Honestly, I'm fine waiting until Marvel nails supernatural down

Never. Marvel has never been able to nail down the supernatural.
>>
File: 7ebad03e0c4efc9b8a957c87875a4bf7.jpg (100KB, 736x1022px) Image search: [Google]
7ebad03e0c4efc9b8a957c87875a4bf7.jpg
100KB, 736x1022px
If they did Moon Knight, it'd have to be a relatively short series and it'd have to be after Doctor Strange so that the supernatural side of Marvel is established.

I'd basically make it similar to the Ellis run, where each episode is a singular disconnected story. Moon Knight would effectively be like the Blade of the MCU, but with werewolves.

The lines between reality and madness would be intentionally blurred, and there'd be some really weird/trippy scenes and shots. Like during some standard mob bust operation, MK just looses it and goes apeshit on the mobsters whilst the walls turn purple and grow mushrooms or some shit.

Giving him story arcs and lots of developing characters I feel would be a waste, as there's already plenty of that with the MCU netflix shows. Moon Knight should be the mysterious, memorable oddity.
>>
After ghost rider
>>
>>78518356
>those bullets
Fucking kek.
>>
The comics are enough, why does everything need to be live action with you people?
>>
>>78519155
Because it's fun to see things we like in new ways
>>
>>78519288
But new things are scary anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.