[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23

File: Scott-Pilgrim-vs-world.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scott-Pilgrim-vs-world.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Casting Cera as Scott
>>
File: 1450652937788s.jpg (4KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1450652937788s.jpg
4KB, 250x166px
>>78513865
Cera.
>>
>>78513883
Nah he was scott. 100%. The only problem is they cut a lot of Scott's lame parts that make Cera shine.
>>78513865
Imo it was 7 volumes in 1 movie. Negascott got fucked up.
>>
>>78513865
The source material is inherently stupid.
>>
First, they didn't wait until O'Malley had an ending thought up for the series. The last book and the Movie came out around the same time, and the book's ending is a thousand times more satisfying a conclusion.

Second, they tried condensing five books into a 2 hour movie format. It works at first, but then goes off onto it's own tangent once Roxy shows up.

Third, Scott and Ramona were terribly written. Scott is basically Micheal Cera character #1452, while Ramona has absolutely none of the characteristics that made her a likable character in the books. This results in them having no chemistry.

Fourth, they cast fucking Micheal Cera as Scott.
>>
Nothing? It was better than the comics.
>>
I haven't actually seen the movie, but it probably bombed because no one knows what it is. It's like, a romantic comedy where they're all in a video game? I don't know. Add in Michael Cera doing action scenes and I don't want to see it.
>>
I enjoyed it.
>>
>>78513865
It all started when Scott Pilgrim was created.
Seriously, that shit is pure fanfic tier garbage.
>>slacker that all women luster for and is the best fighter in town because that's a thing
>>
>>78513978
Is the most unromantic piece of shit in the world.
>>
It's fucking Scott Pilgrim. Everything is wrong.
>>
File: 1450586254680.jpg (12KB, 286x509px) Image search: [Google]
1450586254680.jpg
12KB, 286x509px
>>78513967
>>
File: Box-neil.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Box-neil.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>78513941
The dude who played Young Neil should have been Scott.
>>
>>78513941
Scott had an ego the size of a blimp masking his insecurity
Cera wore his insecurity on his sleeve
>>
Is it possible to have a video game movie that's like a video game?
I mean imagine a Street Fighter game that embraces the Street Fighter aesthetic? Unafraid to have niggas shoot fire balls with little more explanation than it's their fighting style? To be bright and ridiculous and physics defying?
>>
>>78513865
Wtf is wrong with Jew americans that they think Cera, Rogan and Eisenberg are what the world wants to see in thier movies.

JUST
>>
>>78513947
This. Series is trash.
>>
>>78514077
you ever watch Asura's Wrath on youtube?
Just do that, complete with on-screen health bars during fights that can get refilled by determination
>>
>>78513999
>I haven't read the damn thing
>>
>>78514077

If it's too ridiculous, people would think it's stupid, and action scenes won't really hit hard if they don't have some semblance of real life physics giving weight to everything.
>>
>>78514184
OK, then animate it. Screw live-action.
>>
>>78514184
I guess you're right
>>78514420
There's always that too I just was always curious about a live action show that wasn't afraid to go balls to the walls, especially now that technology is where it is.
>>
Nothing.

It was a good movie.
>>
The alternate ending where he hooks back up with Knives was better in my opinion.
>>
>>78514573
I don't know, I kind of feel like it's a step back for Knives.
Maybe a good ending would be hooking up with nobody and everyone going their own ways to deal with their insecurity rather than getting a pet bf/gf they can feel superior over.
>>
>>78513865
It's a two-hour adaption of a six-book series.

Considering what constraints Wright had to work with, the movie was perfect. The story really needed to be told over two movies total, but I guess we're lucky Hollywood gave us one.

Either way I love it for what it is. I would still kill for an animated adaption with the principle cast reprising their roles.
>>
The game was the best thing out of the franchise, too bad they removed it from the online stores
>>
>>78513941
Nah. They were both a bit narcissistic and shied away from responsibility, but comic Scott did that because he was a dick and couldn't be bothered with it. Film Scott was a pussy and too scared to.

At the end of the story, they've both changed into better people, but in different ways.
>>
File: 1440885394408.gif (333KB, 289x149px) Image search: [Google]
1440885394408.gif
333KB, 289x149px
>>78513963
>Ramona
>a likable character
>>
>>78513865
I tought it was forbidden to make threads related to SP
>>
File: 1420974664454.jpg (30KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1420974664454.jpg
30KB, 500x539px
>>78513978
This is the real reason.

It's a good film, anyone who says otherwise really needs to watch more films, but it sits at an awkward place from a marketing point of view. It's a surreal action romantic comedy drama character study. It's too silly to sell to the serious crowd and too serious to sell to the "dude weed lmao" crowd.
>>
>>78514169
I read it, it was shit.
>>
>>78513963
>Ramona has absolutely none of the characteristics that made her a likable character in the books.

but she wasn't a likable character in the books.
Neither was Scott.

What does it say about your book when your two main characters, are literally the worst people in your story?
>>
>>78515111
Character being likable as fictional character has nothing to do with them being good people.
Many readers/watchers/ect. usually like many villains, for example, but only a rare few are edgelords who agree with villain's views of world domination and their plan to kill all jews or whatever.
>>
>>78513999
>that shit is pure fanfic tier garbage.
It is a fanfic.
It's a fanfic of the superior story about a not bad, naive to the point of hurting others MC, that meets a mysterious girl, getting into a relationship with her and being forced to fight her other suitors in order to maintain her affections. Later it's revealed that the mysterious girl and the MC are actually not as nice as they seem, and the girl might even deserve some of the scorn she gets. In the end, the MC finds the power to fight not only for his own self, but for True Love and not the selfish love he once had.
That story is called Revolutionary Girl Utena.
>>
> What went wrong?
They went with the awful ending from the comic instead of sticking with the alternate ending they came up with.

For all the awful times where they change an ending to a book (eg I Am Legend), why did they not do it the one time the change improved the story?

Comic is shit by the way. Only got to the end of the 2nd book because I hated Scott and Ramona too much. The "fight" with the second ex is also an annoying waste of ink in the comics, but cool as fuck in the movie, so they at least stuck with some smart changes.
>>
>>78514573
The whole dynamic of the original ending felt off, because the film actually gave Knives and Scott some chemistry and similar interests at the start, while Ramona felt like the random infatuation.
>>
>>78513865
CERA
E
R
A
>>
>>78514420

There are a bunch of animated Street Fighter adaptations though. Some of them are even pretty good.
>>
>>78514797

Shit, they did?

Fuck, I bought the online DLC and never even tried the online features.
>>
>>78513883
I both agree and disagree with this. I disagree because Michael Cera did a terrific job as Scott, and really brought out the stupid pathetic Scott- its a slightly different take on the character, but I like it. As a whole, really, I like that the movie is the same basic story but told slightly differently. Others will disagree and thats fine.

I agree because so many people I know disregarded this movie as "a Michael Cera" movie and didn't watch it which is absolute fucking bullshit. A similar amount of them disregarded it as "some weird hipster movie", which it was also definitely not. Basically, casting Cera made marketing a relatively difficult to market film all the harder.

If this movie came out today, with all the crazy comics hype and mainstream adoration for old video games, it would be a box office smash.
>>
>>78514797

God damn console exclusive bullshit. At least I got to play it a little at SDCC.
>>
>>78515111
that you are very good writer since having unlikable MC, but still keeping readers interested in their story is hard?
>>
>>78514020
This
>>
>>78513865

Allison Mack would've made a great Lisa Miller
>>
It had no viable demographic target. People old enough to get the 8-bit video game references have mostly aged past the teen angst period in their lives, and younger people didn't care about the nostalgia factor. It should have explicitly been set in the actual 80's and the old school stuff would have fit better. Likewise it was about a group of people who're somehow a cool rock band but also geeks and freaks at the same time, just as Scott is a dork and a bit of a playa wrapped into one, and while that may have worked in the context of a manga-esqe comic book I don't think those concepts were translated well to be palatable to movie going audiences at large.
>>
>>78513865
>>read wiki
>>"Sex Bob-ombs"
>>throw computer out window
>>
>>78513865
Absolutely nothing
>>
>>78513865

Why would you try so hard date a girl with like ten ex boyfriends who also had a threesome with twins AND was a lesbian.

Is this the most millennial movie ever?
>>
Nothing at all, it's just not everyone's cup of tea. For stuffing 7 volumes into one movie, they did a pretty decent job. Thumbs up would watch again
>>
File: MEW.jpg (216KB, 936x1319px) Image search: [Google]
MEW.jpg
216KB, 936x1319px
at least MEW looked bretty good in it
>>
>>78513865
I remember back when /co/ and /tv/ shit on this movie and dismissed it as hipster garbage. Years later my friends insisted on getting me to watch it.
I loved it. It's wonderful. It also led too my having a crush on MEW until her Fappening photos ruined it.
>>
>>78513865
Needed more Thomas Jane.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-29-16-13-55.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-29-16-13-55.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>78513865
Anyone remember that one animation for the movie? I am so glad the actual thing wasn't animated. My boner just wouldn't be able to take it.

>>http://youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
>>
>>78518109
Goddamn I don't mind Cera in voice form. The whole movie should have been like this.
>>
>>78513865

Michael Cera
>>
it was one movie that should have been 2 or more movies
>>
>>78515111
> What does it say about your book when your two main characters, are literally the worst people in your story?

That's the point. They're both shit. Scott's a forgetful manchild dick and Ramona is a flaky hypocrite of a cunt. They're supposed to work through their shit and become better people throughout the story. Which is why whenever anyone says says they'd prefer he choose Kim, or Knives they're basically asking for a bad end for Kim and Knives cause they get stuck with an idiot who never learned his lesson.
>>
Chris evans is fucking great in this
>>
>>78513865

The comic is about being a petty, selfish, shallow, mean-spirited asshole.

Everyone in it is a shit person.
>>
>>78518666
Actually people prefer the Knives ending because they feel Scott learns something. Instead of chasing a fantasy in Ramona, he realises in the final battle with Gideon that the reason he liked Knives at all in the first place wasn't that he was just desperate but because they worked well together.
>>
>>78513865
Nothing. I prefer the books but the movie is ok.
Nevertheless I find Cera's lack of chin disturbing.
>>
>>78513941
Scott's supposed to be egotistical and cocksure, not socially awkward and passive aggressive.
>>
>>78515111
>>78514839

Likeable character =/= likeable person.

You can appreciate that a character is well rounded, and enjoy their interactions without liking them. That's the benefit of fiction.
>>
>>78513865
shitty "quirky" editing (the text on screen was obnoxious) and the fact that the books weren't done when this was made
>>
>>78518109
Scott sounds fine since Cera's a professional acotr, but why does Lisa's VA sound like she came out of an anime dub?
>>
Y'know, I would've liked SP better if video games weren't such a huge theme and part of the style of the visuals
I wouldn't have minded just 20 something y/o shenanigans with them fighting and throwing eachother off roofs n shit, with surreal shit mixed inbetween (ie Scott's Ramona dreams or Ramona's door)
>>
>>78513865
Not enough gay Wallace. Kim's father not trying to kill scoot . Kim with sais and long scarf not jumping on the top of elevator not enough time for character development.
>>
>>78518109
>There will never be a more accurate-to-the-books animated miniseries in this style
>>
File: samusfunny.png (22KB, 267x292px) Image search: [Google]
samusfunny.png
22KB, 267x292px
>>78513967
>>
To me Scott Pilgrim represent that mid-2000's Deviantart-ish artistic subcultre that use to exists before it was replaced by Tumblerites
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 395x401px
>>78513967
>>
>>78513865
I never read the comics but played the ever loving fuck out of the game. I liked the movie a lot more than i thought I would
>>
>>78513865
a live action movie was a stupid idea, should have go with an animated one.
>>
>>78513865
Game >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cartoon pilot > Movie = Comics
>>
>>78514797

The soundtrack for the game was great and the movie soundtrack wasn't bad either. Still bullshit that the game was pulled though, glad I managed to snag it before it disappeared.
>>
>>78513865
1) They cast the energetic main character who solves his problems woth physical violence with the most deadpan scrawny, lifeless scarecrow imaginable

2)They skipped over the part of the story where the character actually realizes he is a bad person and begins to change
>>
>>78515832
I might have to watch Utena now.
>>
File: FLCL.png (63KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.png
63KB, 1920x1200px
Both the comics and movie fell kinda flat for me. Something else had already filled that hole.
>>
>>78523693
Ironically I cast Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Haruko.
It feels right.
>>
The movie was great.

It made no money because the people who like Scott pilgrim either pirate everything, or never pay full price for movies, opting to wait for it to hit home video.
>>
File: Twilight for boys.png (42KB, 541x569px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight for boys.png
42KB, 541x569px
>>78513865
This.
>>
There was no threeway between Aubrey Plaza, Anna Kendrick, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
>>
>>78513865
>Everyone online tells me this is a great video game movie based on an amazing comic
>Trailer looker alright so I went to see it
>It's absolute shit
>Completely jarring change from real life setting to suddenly everyone has super powers for no reason
>Only funny character is the gay friend
>Scott and Ramona are both complete dicks that I want to die
>Knives doesn't win the Scott bowl (not that he deserves her, so I suppose that might be considered a win)
>Isn't even a video game movie as the only games they talk about are 70s arcade shit (Wreck-It Ralph which actually was set in an arcade managed to portray video games better)
I don't normally hate movies, but goddamn do I hate this one.
>>
>>78523924
>Completely jarring change from real life setting to suddenly everyone has super powers for no reason
It's heavily implied in the book, and can be presumed in the movie, that all that video game super power bullshit is Scott losing his fucking mind and hallucinating.

In the book, Gideon does something to his head that alters his perception of reality/memories or some shit, and in the movie you can just presume he's either having a breakdown or Ramona accidentally fucked something up in his head by using it like her on personal highway for a bit.

Basically the only supernaturally weird thing in Scott Pilgrim is the weird subspace thing Ramona travels on that happens to go through Scott's head.
>>
>>78523924
From the opening scene the movie sets itself up as super stylized, are you autistic?
>>
>>78513865
It wasn't a 2D movie.
>>
>>78523924
The videogame was better.
>>
>>78519497
Scott/Knives would have been nice in that they both start out as retards with stupid expectations (because she's 17 and he's an idiot), but by the end mature, mellow out, and make it work.

Scott/Ramona was way too "because they're the main characters and the plot says so". Why did they even like each other?
>>
>>78513865
All of the good characters were non-existant in the second half.

Entire climax is more about Scott and Knives than Scott and Ramona and the two have better chemistry than Cera and MEW.
>>
>>78514573
Probably because Ramona in the movie is a plot point more than a character and especially at the end it all just comes off as the entire movie being a way for Scott and Knives to work out their issues and then "oh btw go be with her" out of nowhere.
>>
>>78517122
IIRC Anamanaguchi got pissy and felt like they got Jewed out of money or something so Ubisoft lost the music rights or something to that effect.
>>
>>78513883
He is why I never bothered with watching this movie
>>
File: IMG_20151229_232641.jpg (50KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151229_232641.jpg
50KB, 500x415px
Yeah whatever. Best casting right here.
>>
>>78514101

the last two are great
>>
>>78526085
>Rogan
>great
DUDE
>>
>>78526032

Nearly everyone other than Scott and Ramona (and the twins, who might as well not have been in the movie at all) was perfectly cast.
>>
Cera just always comes off as wimpy whereas Scott is a dick, but you don't really get a sense that he's a wimp.
>>
>>78514101
Hilariously, I'm from the rest of the world and you're right. The things that go big over here are the Statham/Diesel type movies.

Jews have no idea what Asians like.
>>
>>78514101
>>78527861
>blaming Jews for your small penis
>>
>>78526370
I think that's a fault of Wright more than Cera. If Walter Hill could make Rick Moranis not look like a wimp in Streets of Fire, then it shouldn't be too hard to make Cera not look like one.
>>
>>78514573
Knives and Scott had chemistry.

Ramona and Scott... shared some scenes together?
>>
>>78528986
Yeah but that chemistry was kind of...what's the right word, disgusting.
They had chemistry because he was slightly above the emotional maturity of a sheltered teenager. At the same time she didn't challenge him at all which is why he liked the relationship, it was easy and just kind of wasting their time.
>>
It was made
>>
>>78513947
This motherfuckers. It was mediocre at best near the end.
>>
>>78513865
It was fine. People didn't like it because of Cera. Which I don't actually mind so I found the casting appropriate. He's been shit in some movies but this was a good decent role for him.
>>
Cera sucks
>>
it did as much as it could with the source material, it ain't that bad
i mostly enjoyed it because i love edgar wright's style though
>>
File: idk.gif (2MB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
idk.gif
2MB, 250x187px
>>78513865
The comic itself is like a light version of Fight Club
It has an unreliable narrator, showing how good it is to act one way and later showing how disastrous it really is
>Scott acting confident gets him women
>Tyler starts an über-masculine ideology
>Scott is just as bad as the evil exes
>Tyler's ideology is shown to be selfish and destructive
In both, the masses love to misinterpret it to make them good guys.

>>78514757
This would have been a good ending. I always felt Knives was being used (in both comics and movie), and Scott (along with most of the cast) just wanted a relationship. It didn't matter who.

>mfw Stephen is suddenly gay for no reason
literally no reason at all, other than to maybe have bf for Wallace
>>
>>78519788
You're close. She's played by Mae Whitman so you've heard that voice in Avatar and Ninja Turtles
>>
>>78513865
Cera as Scott. I think he did a fine job and I don't mind him. But people were getting tired of his shtick around that time.

Also, I think it was just a bit too niche. It has an audience but I don't think it's that large, and I don't think it's an easy film to convince others to try at all.

I still like the film. Mae Whitman is maximum cute in it.
>>
>>78527978
The only time I think I've ever seen Cera even attempt to character that's not a sniveling wimp was This Is The End, where they specifically played him against type, and it still didn't work. Maybe he needs more chin or something.

This is going to be considered sacrilege but I think there's a lot of overlap between actors that'd work for Scott and actors that'd work for Peter Parker.
>>
File: unculturedswine.gif (290KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
unculturedswine.gif
290KB, 245x200px
>>78518235
>2 or more movies
pls no
The masses can't handle when the main characters are terrible people. They start to look up to them.
>I'm /tv/
>mfw some cunt in class wanted to watch this trash instead of the classic Laura
>>
Whatever we think of Scott Pilgrim, in any of its incarnations, we can all agree that Wallace Wells was the best character.
>>
>>78529485
>in any of its incarnations

But Ramona was best character in the game, Wallace was just a re-skin
>>
Fuck Scott.
Post more MEW.
>>
>>78513978
>Michael Cera doing action scenes
It's really surprising how good these actually are.
>>
>>78513865
What movie is this?
>>
File: annacupdrick.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
annacupdrick.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
i will always love this movie because it introduced me to the one true goddess
>>
File: utena33.jpg (67KB, 655x437px) Image search: [Google]
utena33.jpg
67KB, 655x437px
>>78523662
Your body will not be ready. I barely see any parallels with Scott besides that vaguely deceptive outline
>>
File: 234w5253.jpg (31KB, 136x198px) Image search: [Google]
234w5253.jpg
31KB, 136x198px
>>78529508
>Best Character in game
>Not Knives/Nega Scott.

Pleb.
>>
>>78530472
>Edgy Scott
>good

Pleb.

Knives was pretty ace tho
>>
>>78530501
I thought you were talking about their ingame stuff.
Nega Scott a shit, then. Though watching him shout at allies to revive them was pretty funny.
>>
Video Game adaptation > Book > Movie
>>
File: 1412455508186.png (101KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1412455508186.png
101KB, 600x750px
>>78530317
Deus Volt, mah n'wah.
>>
>>78513865
It was perfect except for the ending. Knives was obviously supposed to be end game.
>>
They also cut out 60% of the gay from the original comic.
>>
>>78518109
>Scott Pilgrim as an animated mini-series on adult swim
Do want.
>>
>>78513865
They cast Michael Cera as Scott and tried covering the whole series in one movie while simultaneously cutting stuff from the comics like knives dad
>>
shit source material + cera looks like a faggot
>>
>>78530271

PINGASSSS
>>
Her was good as Roxy, shame she wasn't in it longer.
>>
>>78514420
Adult swim actually animated the part where Scott was young and in school.
>>
>>78531415
Forgot the video http://youtu.be/aqmimK80duA
>>
This movie was great.

Fuck you.
>>
>>78513865
It got made. Don't get me wrong, i love that movie, but it just isn't something for mainstream crowd
>>
>>78513865
>What went wrong?
not much, the ending felt kinda cramped given the pacing of the first half of the film

how about what went right?
pic very much related
>>
File: The_b58967_5525039.gif (598KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
The_b58967_5525039.gif
598KB, 240x228px
>>78513865

Cringe: The Movie
>>
>>78518109
That scene on the books is so weird. Two thirds in the story and suddenly you find out Scott and Kim dated, wtf.
>>
>>78530317
>I barely see any parallels with Scott besides that vaguely deceptive outline
The whole point of Utena's character is that she isn't a bad person, but so naive that she ends up hurting her friends (and even her "bride") without realizing it, just like Scott.
Also, her relationship with her "mysterious girl" is to build up self confidence and basically get out of a hole in her life, just like Scott with Ramona. That eventually grows into legit love and once they lose their respective partners they fall into depression.
They both learn to trust and fight for themselves and regain the trust their partners had on them.
Both also summon swords out people's cheasts to fight.

I can't believe this hack added a fucking poster of the show on the fucking comic and then tried to save face by claiming he had never seen it once people started to point out the similarities.
>>
>>78513865
Forcing a 7-volumes long narrative into a 2 hour movie. A lot of characters barely have any time to breathe, the lack of character development and quiet time makes everyone look like the biggest asshole (except Knives, i guess)

Plus they made the movie before the story even had an ending
>>
>>78514077
Have you seen Assassin's Fist?

It's a live action webseries that tells a completely canon-accurate (well...Gouken has a full head of hair, but other than that the story and costumes and everything are right) version of Ken, Ryu, and Akuma's backstory.

I mean it doesn't have the announcer graphics like Scott Pilgrim does, but niggas shoot fireballs on the regular.
>>
>>78534078
I'll check it out.
Thanks.
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.