[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a scene with Stan Lee in a DC film.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (15KB, 207x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 207x300px
Write a scene with Stan Lee in a DC film.
>>
>>78513312
"Who are you?"
"I'm Stan Lee. I wrote comics for a while."
"Oh, cool."
>>
>>78513312
cast him as Parasite
>>
Superman flies over head saving people from falling rubble from Stan Lee'a perspective with him saying "I'm not supposed to be here!"
>>
>"Hi true believers! It's me Stan Lee, sole creator of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash, Aquaman, etc. all your favorites!"
>>
>>78513312
Poor guy he will never live to see a good fantastic 4 movie which is clearly his favorite franchise.
>>
>>78513312
Stan Lee sat in a corner with clothes bum asking for money
>>
>>78513312
Stan Lee steals Adam West's cameo and is wearing the 60s Batman suit in a museum.
>>
He shits himself!
>>
>>78513312
A scene? fuck that, he can be cancer addled Vic Sage training Renee as his protege. Imply that 'Hub city' is the Marvel universe, with it's hate-filled citizens and endless in-fighting and Norman Osborn was elected as mayor
>>
>>78513401
>Normies actually believe it
>Normies now believe that Stan created all the superheroes in existence
>DC now has to deal with the PR disaster
people are so gullible it might happen
>>
>>78513823
This one sounds great
>>
>>78513401
>Etc gets a heavily pushed ongoing
>>
>>78513312
Stan Lee is arguing with a Airline Ticket Saleswoman going "I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO GOTHAM, I WANTED TO GO TO NEW YORK!"
>>
>>78514331
I like this.
>>
Does anyone have the one where Batman and Superman are fighting and messing up the city only for it to cut into a store where Dante Hicks is hiding behind the counter lamenting "I'm not even supposed to be here! It's my day off!" only for the camera to pan out and show Stan with him "You're telling me pal!"
>>
>>78514396
That would work better in reverse

"It's my day off, I'm not even supposed to be here" "You're telling me!"
>>
>Lee hates Batman
Probably a random interview on the street scene where he rants Batman's more of a menace than Supes
>>
>>78514525
Lee's never read a DC comic in his life, what he thinks of Batman and Superman is entirely irrelevant.
>>
Well they got him for interviews during injustice's development videos, mostly to coment on the character vs character videos and they asked him who was his favorite dc character to which he said Lobo
>>
> The bandit, in the forest in Burma, did you catch him?

>Wow! Did we ever, True Believer! You bet we did, and this is how we did it!
>First we waited until nightfall, then, as the moon was rising, we cornered that pusillanimous pickpocket in his humungous hideout! Wap! Pow! We socked him left and right, we socked him up and down, we socked him so hard he must have felt like a Mets fan back in '63, by golly!
>Then we relentlessly rammed a terrific tangerine the super-size of an overgrown grapefruit right up the poor guy's tender fundament, and then we asked him his name, and that's how I met my buddy Jack Kirby for the first time!
>Excelsior!
>>
>>78513352
>>
>>78513312
>Hi! My name is Funky Flashman, and I'm the official representative for Superman!
>>
>>78518434
>wow, did we ever true believers
I keked hard

>tender fundament
>dat final reveal
My sides were in orbit by then
>>
Stan looks at the camera, "I could do it better"
>>
He shoots Bruce's parents
>>
>>78513312

RIP Stan Lee, 1922–2015.

We'll miss ya, True Believer. Excelsior!
>>
File: 4488776-4891499163-giphy.gif (2MB, 316x319px) Image search: [Google]
4488776-4891499163-giphy.gif
2MB, 316x319px
He is a blind guy sitting out in the park... while unknown to him Faora (Antje Traue) strips naked while floating in front of him.

> FYI, Traue had a nude scene this year, Lingers on the guys ass a bit much but still a good scene.
http://watchscenes.com/antje-traue-nude-scene-in-weinberg/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2YPgp368Gk
>>
The city is being destroyed and he runs into his apartment to save his wife, only to see Jack Kirby ramming her with the power of a billion New Gods
>>
>>78518434
>and that's how I met my buddy Jack Kirby
heh
>>78527276
Excelsior
>>
>>78529411
Jack Kirby please, you should really get over Stan banging your wife
>>
I still like the one anon came up with back when there were rumors he'd show up in BvS:

>Stan Lee is one of the extras running away as the city is destroyed
>"I'm not even supposed to be here!"
>>
>>78530638
Oop, and there it is.
>>78514396
>>78514456
>>
Stan Lee is a scientist who finds kryptonite gives to.lex Luthor shakes lexs hand says "do me proud" dies from self inflicted gun shot
>>
Just have him appear in the background for a split second so people go "wait was that who I think it was"
>>
>>78513312
Batman VS Superman
>Superman picks up Batman in his mecha-suit and throws him through a wall
>3 buildings later he rams into Stan Lee
>A piece of concrete debris then buries Lee up to the neck
>A man who suspiciously looks Jack Kirby then gives him a stomp and a heel twist before fading into dots
>Bob Kane then comes into the foreground and begins to run before being cut down by a distant eyebeam
>>
>>78530638
I'm not going to lie, the film would get a higher rating if that happened.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>78513312
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.