[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (53KB, 578x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 578x834px
>be me
>little kid
>watches teen titans growing up
>years go by
>see Go come out
>not want anything to do with teen titans now
>more time flies
>this Christmas get ass ton of B&N gift cards
>try Batman from the new 52 because fuck it
>not bad
>see what they have for teen titans because why not
>not surprised when it's not the same
>find out star fire is in Red Hood comic
>sounds interesting
>can't wait for innocent little starfire teams up with red hood
>mfw she's a complete slut
>mfw she broke up with Dick Grayson
>mfw she whoring her innocent body to that fuck wit Sparky

What happened? Someone please tell me. I don't want to know but I do at the same time.
>>
>MMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

>I POSTED THE THREAD A-G-A-I-N, MA!

>I POSTED IT!

>GIT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
You're a idiot if you believe she will be the same in the comics from a old cartoon show.
>>
>>78507709
>be me
Who the fuck else would you be? Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>78507709
You are a genuine reatard, and cartoon starfire was in no way like comic starfire
>>
File: 1403844647839.gif (379KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1403844647839.gif
379KB, 500x374px
>he thinks the TT cartoon had any impact on the comics
>>
>>78507709
You didn't read comics casual
>muh cartoon and comic synergy
Obviously this is bait but still
>>
Obvious bait
>>
>>78507709
All of the titans in the original cartoon were WAAAAAY different than the comic incarnations, anon.

I bet you think Cyborg always said BOOYAH in the comics.
>>
File: Slutfire.gif (2MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Slutfire.gif
2MB, 300x226px
cuck
>>
File: emma.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
emma.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>78507709
Looks like someone has been reading shortpacked again.
>>
>Be me
>Watch the Teen Titans cartoon
>Wonder if the comics are any good
>read comics
>enjoy them
>time passes
>Redhood and the Outlaws gets released
>find out Starfire is in the comic
>really worried about her being just as annoying from the cartoon
>find out she's the bombshell from the old comics with a modern look
>find out she treats sex like an adult
>keep reading for the adorable Kori and Roy relationship
>get blown the fuck out by Star Commander Koriandar
Sure is great not having to deal with the Not Muh syndrome
>>
>>78507747
In 2005, the sales on DC's main Team Titans book and Justifiers were boosted by the popularity of the Titans cartoon. TTG was also outstripping the main books sales.
>>
>>78507747
Revived Raven, more closelly like cartoon version, younger and able to fly. More focus on Cyborg. Members of Hive appearing more - or dying - there is also people saying that Miss Martian is based on cartoon Starfire.
>>
>>78507709
While old Starfire in the comics was better than Red Hood Starfire, she wasn't too much like the one in the cartoon in terms of personality.

To be honest, the cartoon's characters were 100% superior to their comicbook equivalents (Dick being the sole exception). It's incredible that DC didn't take the n52 as an opportunity to shift things closer to the cartoon, as it would have been by far the more profitable choice compared to what we got.

I often get the impression that, like WB, FOX, etc, many of the decision-makers at DC are stuck in a very mid-to-late 90's perception of what people want to see.
>>
>>78507709
>be you
>watches spinoff of comic series
>thinks it's great
>watches spinoff of spinoff of comic series
>complains that it wasn't like the original spinoff
>reads comic series
>complains that it wasn't like the spinoff

Join us tomorrow folks, where he watches a Batman movie and complain how it's Robin doesn't mention Starfire once!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.