[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cartoons your dads used to watch. I'll start: Ed Edd n Eddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: All_3_eds.png (199KB, 472x467px) Image search: [Google]
All_3_eds.png
199KB, 472x467px
Cartoons your dads used to watch.

I'll start: Ed Edd n Eddy
>>
>>78497448

The Walking Out On Your Wife and Children Variety Show
>>
>>78497448
The "I Have No Personal Responsibility And Lie About What I'm Doing With My Life" Show
>>
Looney Tunes/Merrie Melodies. We would watch them together on Saturday mornings.
>>
>>78497448
My dad loved Ren and Stimpy
>>
My dad pertty much watched everything with me and he'd make references to the shows we warch while talking to me. We even watched early adultswim together. He still does the same thing with my 10 year old brother (they both hate Johnny Test)
>>
>>78497448
My dad loved the first 3 seasons or spongebob and ren and stimpy
>>
He likes action shows so he would watch Justice League and the X-Men cartoons with me. He would explain all the comic stuff I didn't get. Both my parents liked classic Toonami so we'd watch that every weekend.
>>
My father was a grown man with a full time job, and so didn't watch shows designed to occupy children.
>>
My dad always said his favourite show was Tom & Jerry and he also liked the Flintstones and Looney Tunes. He also really liked Top Cat but that was mainly because he really liked The Phil Silvers Show.
>>
I don't remember him watching cartoons but he did really like Fist of the North Star, Outlaw Star, Ninja Scroll, and various 80s-90s anime as long as it had tits and violence.
>>
I recall mine enjoyed Rocko's Modern Life much more than anyone else in the house did.

>>78499280
Sorry you had to put up with such a boring stuffed-shirt.
>>
He really really really likes Jimmy Neutron
>>
My dad was a big Hey Arnold fan. He also loved Astro Boy. The FIRST Astro Boy.
>>
My dad never watched any cartoons, that's why I always make sure to watch as much as I can with my wife's son so we can have those happy memories.
>>
back in the day we watched alot of Simpsons together, now South Park
>>
>>78499421
>watching Outlaw Star as a kid with your dad

I'm jelly, anon. So jelly.
>>
File: title-011.jpg (11KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
title-011.jpg
11KB, 300x240px
>>78497448
None right now, but as a kid he watched Jamie and the Magic Torch. It's his favorite cartoon and still holds it in high regard, despite how cynical he is about media in general these days.
>>
i used to watch all the old hanna barbara cartoons, but my dad was mainly just nostalgia tripping. as for newer ones, oddly enough he only liked the other hanna barbara cartoons like johnny bravo
>>
>>78497448
I don't know what cartoons were popular in Meixco a few decades ago
>>
He fucking loved Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law. Peter Potamus was his favorite cartoon character growing up, and what the show did to the character amused him to no end.
>>
My dad liked Freakazoid, Ren & Stimpy, and Pinky & the Brain
>>
My dad introduced me into the Venture Brothers and Metalocalypse back in the day
>>
File: 1425359653891.png (232KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1425359653891.png
232KB, 1250x1250px
My dad used to watch The Powerpuff Girls with me. Blossom was his favorite.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.