[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOMP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

By tomorrow, expect to see the most bronze, alluring tan you've ever seen on 12% of a man's face. I will then take photos of myself looking disinterested and perhaps even displeased with the concept of photograph. This will make me seem a serious person looking for serious love. Such is the way of electronic courtship.
>>
File: 1451272047-page39[1].jpg (665KB, 900x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1451272047-page39[1].jpg
665KB, 900x1173px
And page 39 of Otaku Dad.

I'd love to have you there to talk about the romantic hotspots in Little Nippon. They're inspired by my favorite anime - usually ones where the guy is totally clueless that the girl is into him!
>>
>>78487400
is he acting totally clueless to fulfil his favorite anime fantasy romance?

has jack gone too far?
>>
>>78487587
He's doing it subconsciously. He's too far deep to realize what he's doing, and is unwittingly fulfilling one of his fantasies.
>>
>Hermit Fab

I think you mean Hermit Crab Fab.
>>
>>78487742
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THAT MEANS
>>
>>78487587
He's trying to build his harem
>>
>>78487615
Awesome. Even if whomp has gotten tired at least there's some giggles to be had with otaku dad
>>
>>78487400
get this SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!!!

Nobody, NOBODY WANTS OTAKU DAAAAAAD!!!
>>
>>78488995
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>78488995
I want otaku dad
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.