[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come he got Super Solider Serum if they never replicated it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Blonsky 1.jpg (62KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
Blonsky 1.jpg
62KB, 1600x680px
How come he got Super Solider Serum if they never replicated it?
>>
Then he obviously didn't get the Super Soldier Serum.
>>
>>78461832
He got the second-rate knockoff, which did boost his physical prowess, but also fucked his mind and eventually started to fuck his body.
>>
>>78461874
I thought it only fucked his body because he got Hulk blood
>>
>>78461908
Didn't his spine start looking fucked up before he got the Hulk Injection. Of course, it might've been a spot-on serum. Dr. Erskine did say it only enhances who the man really was.
>>
>>78462630

He also didn't get any Vita-Rays, or whatever the movie equivalent was.
>>
>>78461908
Really the hulk blood accelerated what was already happening to him. Fact is no one has even come close to duplicating cap without dire side effects
>>
>>78463126
Ironically, they created something far stronger.

Can you imagine even a squad of Abominations?
>>
>>78463061
They were Vita-Rays.
>>
Vita Rays were totally in the movie.
>>
>>78461832
Nobody gives a fuck about how the Hulk movie fits into the cinematic universe.
>>
>>78463166
>Let's create a whole team of nearly unstoppable kill-crazy murder machines! What ever could possibly go wrong with this genius plan?

With logic like that, I'm sure there's a Nazi super-science division or two that would love to see your resume.
>>
>>78463221
If Loki did that instead of fucking around with Aliens, he might have won.
>>
>>78461832
I legitimately enjoyed this movie, and it pains me that they don't acknowledge it more aside from that one line in Avengers. It's a shame that they save Hulk for Avengers and headline Thor, Cap and Tony.

But that's probably because they're schlick material for the ladies or some shit and Mark Ruffalo isn't.
>>
>>78463221
Where should I upload mine?
>>
>>78463300
Hulk can't talk, is expensive as fuck to put on screen and historically doesn't make money solo.
>>
>>78463230
Loki going 1-v-1 with the Hulk was an exercise in comedy. You're telling me that, as a throughly hubris driven villain, his chances would be improved by putting himself into the havoc radius of a dozen hulk-equivalents?

He'll belt off something about how he's totally a god or "a superior order of life to you shambling cretins" and then he'll get decked straight through the nearest building. And don't even get me started on his odds if he goes and drops a line like "I created yoooooou!" Shit ain't gonna be pretty.
>>
>>78463404
It depends on if he still had the mind gem at that point, and if he was able to use it on them before they could get out of control, and if it even worked on them.
>>
>>78463404
Magic staff can work on Hulk. Not great for direct control because he's a stupid rage monster.

Theoretically, would work fine on people turned into Abominations. He could make them carry like a litter and it would be great.
>>
>>78463202
Except Marvel, apparently.
>>
>>78462630
This stuff was clearly breaking him down though, mentally. He was stronger but far less sane by the end there. You don't get to where he was by being undisciplined, yet you could see him slipping and outright ignoring commands. Skull was certainly unhinged but he never lost his discipline. Even if it was stronger then Roger's cocktail it came at a cost that ultimately made it ineffective in creating soldiers.
>>
>>78461832
How did HYDRA get their hands on some Super Soldier Serum to incorporate into their Centipede Project?
>>
>>78463797
That makes sense, but at the same time, Blonsky did say he was still in the biz because he was "a fighter." Clearly he enjoyed fighting, the discipline was laid overtop of that, but his emotional core was aggression. Cap's emotional core was truth/Justice. He wanted to fight because he knew it wasn't right for him to sit there and do nothing while other people his age were giving their lives.
>>
>>78463905
By being part of SHIELD, who has Blonksy on ice
>>
>>78463905
Watch Captain America Winter Soldier and stop watching Agents of SHIT
>>
>>78463924
>found the guy who did not watch "The Consultant"

SHIELD does not have Blonsky. They did not want the responsibility of keeping and dealing with the Abomination. So, they sent the most irritating and inept representative they know to talk to General Thunderbolt Ross (remember the after-credit scene in TIH). They (SHIELD), however, siezed the files and materials from the experiment(s); NOT the monster(s) created.
>>
>>78464357
>found the guy who did not watch Agents of SHIELD season 1 episode 13 "T.R.A.C.K.S"

Coulson threatens Ward with guard duty on Blonsky's cyro cell. Obviously if they have the reach to do that then they have the reach to take some samples or some shit.
>>
File: 1424215890278.jpg (29KB, 357x312px) Image search: [Google]
1424215890278.jpg
29KB, 357x312px
>>78464484
>>78464357
>>78463905
>found the guy who watched Agents of Shield
>>
>>78461874
I thought it only started to fuck with him the more he boosted?

He was pretty much Cap-tier in the campus raid, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>>78464484
> found another guy who fell for Coulson's lie

It was DoD's cryo-cellin Alaska.

Ward and his mentor Garett cleaned out "the Fridge" (released everyone from "SHIELD's detainment and storage facility") ... guess who wasn't there?

HERE: http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Emil_Blonsky_%28Earth-199999%29

"Fury's superiors wanted Blonsky recruited into the Avenger Initiative due to his military record and status as a war hero. They planned to blame all the destruction he caused in Harlem on the Hulk, and ordered Fury to ask General Ross to release him into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s custody. Instead, Fury tasked Agent Coulson to figure out a way to follow orders, yet ensure that Blonsky would remained imprisoned. Agent Sitwell urged the reluctant Coulson to send Tony Stark to meet with Ross and inadvertently sabotage the deal, thereby ensuring that Blonsky remained in the general's custody and off the Avengers for good.[6]

It was later revealed that Blonsky had been transferred to a cryo-cell in Barrow, Alaska."
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.