[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you feel if Bobby Hill was your son?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: hello sailor.png (568KB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
hello sailor.png
568KB, 1280x969px
How would you feel if Bobby Hill was your son?
>>
File: 1449186610638.jpg (16KB, 396x349px) Image search: [Google]
1449186610638.jpg
16KB, 396x349px
>>78461608
"I think I'm going to vomit"
>>
sorry for him because he deserves better
>>
>Liked by his peers.
>Has a dream and is serious about it.
>Popular with girls.

I'd be pretty proud of him desu.
>>
The same way my dad feels about me ;_;
>>
>>78461608
>son with a ton of friends
>is a hit with the girls
>actually tells some funny jokes through the series
shit, I'd probably buy him a beer when he turned 16-ish
>>
>>78461608
Surprise that I manged to get a girl to stay in bed with me long enough to cum inside her.
>>
>>78461608
Shit he's going to be the next Iron Chef. I'd pay to send him to the best culinary school in Texas.
>>
Bobby's a damn good kid by most measures. Except Hank's, of course.
>>
Surprised there are so many Bobby apologists.
Is it because /co/ is just as obnoxious as he is in real life?

I'll assume people are just answering ironically.

No, Bobby's a faggot and will forever be a permavirgin just like everyone here. If I had a son like him, I'll probably take up heavy drinking.
>>
>>78461693
Seriously, a lot of what Bobby does is only funny because it would only upset the very specific type of person that Hank is.

But Bobby has some quirks that I think really limit him. He's got a pretty poor understanding of how the world works. He really has trouble making rational, responsible decisions on his own.
And he doesn't have a lot of patience. He comes back to wanting to be a comedian, but day-to-day he flits from one obsession to the next.
These are things that he can't easily change, mind you, but that's exactly why they're going to make life more difficult for him.
And of course he's what, ten, twelve, he doesn't have to have it all figured out. But like I said, what we see is going to make the switch to more independent decision making harder for Bobby as he gets older.
>>
File: 3a1.png (56KB, 588x538px) Image search: [Google]
3a1.png
56KB, 588x538px
>>78465067
>permavirgin
>has a gf and is very social
nice theory
>>
>>78465067
Literally name anything wrong with Bobby

>pro tip: you can't

gets girls, is shown to be extremely talented at a number of different things that he could easily earn money in life, is pretty resourceful when he needs to be ect.

Literally the only thing wrong with Bobby is that he's occasionally annoying.
>>
>>78465092
Did you watch the show, Bobby had multiple chances to get some action going on and he pussed out every single time. And as far as I remember, he never got a real gf after Connie.

What kind of retard 13-14 year old avoids getting laid? Hell, Joseph was the only normal kid on that show.

>>78465113
>gets 13 year old girls interested in poop jokes
>uses the most elementary humor possible
>awful career choice begging to live in a Trailer home

I'll give you the "being good at different things" but none of them are really applicable to brag about. He was a good housekeeper that one Thanksgiving episode I guess. Can't remember anything else.
He was afraid of girls, he was beyond annoying, most definitely autistic, and fat.
He's shit.
>>
>>78461608
I'd probably be proud of him. He's kinda lazy but he's a genuinely happy kid who loves his family.
>>
Pic related.
>>
>>78465084
Let's not forget that much like Peggy, Bobby has a tendency to go on huge power trips and become controlling when given even a small amount of power or responsibility.

>>78465202
>he never got a real gf after Connie
He was too busy was blowing through girls like tissues in the later seasons. And it was implied that Connie was still into him. So if he ever got tired of endlessly dating random sluts, he had her as a fallback girl.
>>
So embarrassed with shame I'd smother him to death with a pillow and then shot myself in the head. My last thought being that although I may never be forgiven for being instrumental in creating that abomination I might find some peace knowing that it was by my hand the thing has been murdered and justice has been served.
>>
>>78461608

suddenly, suicide doesn't seem like such a bad thing.
>>
>>78467289
>go on huge power trips and become controlling when given even a small amount of power or responsibility.

Bill is like that too...interesting....
>>
>>78465202
>What kind of retard 13-14 year old avoids getting laid?
Most of the ones I've ever known.
>>
>>78467399
Everyone but Hank and Boomhauer turns into a power tripping asshole when given even a hint of power
>>
File: notright.jpg (225KB, 557x1251px) Image search: [Google]
notright.jpg
225KB, 557x1251px
I would have started beating him a LONG time ago
I get that he's "different" and into some odd shit but there is no way in hell this shit is ever ok, the kid needed some SERIOUS adjustment
>>
>>78461608
Why is Bobby so bad at sports? hank and peggy were both good athletes.

Bobby would probably end up being pretty cool as soon as he grows to his full height. He would be a jock like Hank but keep his sense of humor.

The Real question is why wouldn't Hank just start his own Propane company? Without him strickland would clearly go out of business.
>>
>>78467726
Hank would fail.
We've seen how sleazy the propane business can be, and Strickland knows how to grease those wheels
>>
Would be proud of him, the kid has a lot of ambition and isn't afraid of trying new things

>>78467600
stuff like this would have to be nipped in the bud, though
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.